Sharon Osbourne Throws F-Bomb At The View Hosts

November 07, 2013 01:16 PM by Lisa Princ

Sharon Osbourne is always willing to share her very strong opinions on just about anything. So when she recently paid a visit to The Arsenio Hall Show, it was no surprise that the former America’s Got Talent judge went off about The View, even tossing the F-bomb at the show’s hosts! Uh oh…

Sharon Osbourne has never been one to keep her opinions to herself, and when Arsenio Hall asked what the difference was between The Talk and The View, Sharon was all too happy to blast the rival show. However, before Osbourne could answer, Julie Chen responded: “We do not discuss politics. We do not debate. You know I always say The View has changed over the years as the players have changed.”

But Sharon Osbourne was not having that response…at all! Instead, the outspoken former America’s Got Talent judge let Hall know exactly how she felt. “Stop being polite. Cut to the f—ing chase,” Osbourne told Chen, adding: “This is the situation. The situation is…Barbara: Idolize her, divine, she is super-human. I love Barbara Walters. The rest can go f— themselves.” Meanwhile, Sharon’s co-hosts, Julie Chen, Sheryl Underwood, Sara Gilbert and Aisha Tyler, all seemed to be a bit shocked by Osbourne’s foul-mouthed slam.

And we’re left wondering what The View hosts ever did to Sharon Osbourne? And more importantly, we can’t wait to hear their reaction to Osbourne’s comments.

What do you think of Sharon Osbourne’s thoughts? Which show is better: The View or The Talk? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information on America’s Got Talent. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: America’s Got Talent.

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: America's Got Talent, NBC Reality TV Shows |

10 Responses to “Sharon Osbourne Throws F-Bomb At The View Hosts”

1. gcarol Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I stopped watching “The Talk” after they canned Leah and the other gal (her name slips my mind at the moment, but I can see her face). It just isn’t the same. I’m about to quit watching “The View” since Jenny McCarthy came on and they’ve had all these crazy co-hosts. Brad Garrett was totally disrespectful the 3 days he was on. It seems like “The View” is another show like “Live with Kelly & Michael” that only care about their younger viewers.

2. Richard Clohisy Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Clearly a woman with no class.

3. Gigi Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I love the talk I don’t care for the view I have tried to watch it but I find it quite BORING and now they have that Jenny girl and all she is a a LOUD mouth with boobs not impressed at all I will stick with the ladies of the Talk

4. E. Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I have refused to watch The Talk since they fired Leah Remini and Holly Robinson-Peete with no reason. They were the best part of the show! Think they may have been overshadowing Ms. Chen. AND I stopped watching The View even before that. Joy Behar was the most hateful person, and Elisabeth Hasselback was a lightweight counterbalance to all of the liberals. They need to stay away from politics.

5. Tracie Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Sharon should go and f-herself. These women have not done anything to her. I’m a huge fan of whoopi and I don’t understand how she or any other host deserves that.

6. jules Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Someone needs to put Sharon and her Aughter in their place on National TV cuz they are also talking about someone. I guess Sharon and her daughter is just miserable afterbliving with her Drug Addicted Husband All those years. Kelly wouldn’t have a job if it wasn’t for Fashion Police cuz No one is checking for any of those Osbourne. None of the Osbourne are Relevant

7. Linda Marie Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I’m getting to where I don’t like either show. I dislike Sharon because she is full of her self-importance. She gives herself too much credit. The rest of The Talk gals are ok, not wonderful, but ok. I don’t care for a lot of their subject matter, but some is good. The View used to be a classy show, but now, except for Whoopie(I think she’s unhappy with a lot of the risque) they’ve turned to slutty conversation, I’m very sorry they hired Jenny, and Barbara would be best to remain a respectable journalist instead of trying to be the “modern” woman. The View is on a downhill slide, and the Talk will always be just “ok”. Who’s the best….neither, but the alternative at their time slots makes them watchable. The old saying is “when you’re in trouble, go for the crotch”. What are we coming to when it becomes the norm?

8. Doris Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I have watched the Talk show and do not care for it one bit. They sound so phony in their statements. The View people are more down to earth and far more honest in what they say. Admittedly, they get wild at times, but they seem to truly enjoy each other’s company.

9. Colleen Says:
    November 7th, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I find the talk is sometimes too risqué to have on at 2pm.. There are children around and their content is more and more sexual… Sharon Osborne is a filthy mouthed old lady !!

10. Ann Says:
    November 9th, 2013 at 8:49 am

I don’t care for either show,but for Sharon to go off because a question was asked what’s the difference between the 2 shows was uncalled for,she is so classy with her vulgar words.She came across drunk to me,she seems to have a lot of problems with people. Leah Remini did say that Sharon was the reason that both her and Holly were fired.Stress is no excuse for her nastiness!

Comments