Scott Disick Devastated By Sudden Loss Of His Mother

November 08, 2013 10:44 AM by Lisa Princ

It’s time to put our creeper jokes aside, folks. Although we can’t help but love to hate Scott Disick, our hearts go out to him right now. You may remember Disick’s mother Bonnie, who made an appearance on the show in the past – well sadly, Bonnie recently passed away. And Scott Disick is said to be devastated by the tragedy, as he and Kourtney Kardashian were very close to him mom.

It’s a devastating time right now for both Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian, who are mourning the loss of Scott’s mother, Bonnie. Bonnie reportedly passed away on October 28, at the age of 63, after a long battle with some sort of illness. Disick, an only child, grew up in New York with her and his father Jeff Disick, and Scott was very close to his mother, so it has hit the reality star pretty hard. “Scott’s mother did pass away and he’s extremely sad about it,” one insider told The Daily Mail recently.

That would explain why Scott Disick was not present at two of the more recent Kardashian events – Kim’s big proposal, and Kendall’s birthday bash. “Scott and Kourtney traveled from Los Angeles to Long Island for Bonnie’s funeral. It was a small affair. There was just a handful of people. No other Kardashians beyond Kourtney attended. But the entire family is saddened with the news of Bonnie’s passing. They loved her so much,” another insider told Radar Online of Bonnie Disick’s passing.

How very thoughtful of the Kardashian clan to be there for Scott Disick (note the sarcasm folks). Our thoughts and prayers go out to Scott Disick during this tragic time!

Would you like to leave a condolence for Scott Disick? Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

16 Responses to “Scott Disick Devastated By Sudden Loss Of His Mother”

1. Vito Cuttone Says:
    November 14th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Scott,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom-what a shock. It’s so hard when it happens so fast and unexpected. Please center yourself in prayer and pray for acceptance. The love and support of your family and friends will help you to heal.

God Bless,
    Vito Cuttone

2. anne lanthir Canada Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 9:23 am

so sorry to hear about your mom…loved seeing her on the show my thoughts and prayers are with you Scott.

3. sanjo Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 11:04 am

So sorry, Scott. Hold your head up, my brother

4. Ingrid K Santana Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Even f you were prepared for the loss it is a shock, moreso that it was not expected. I pray Father God bring healing to you,and your family. I’m sure your father is also feeling this loss. I am saddened to learn of this tragedy. May God’s Love, Peace, and Joy fill you. I know you are Jewish and have traditions of which I am unfamiliar with. We serve ABBA God. You aare Blessed. I pary well for all of you. Teach your children about the person she was. God is Love, and He brings Peace, and that is what I pray you feel. Shalom.

5. M. Delain Says:
    November 16th, 2013 at 12:17 am

Scott, I am so very sorry for your loss. No matter how old you get, losing a parent is one of the most painful experiences one can go through. Please allow yourself to feel what you feel and be good to yourself and your family. You have come so far over the last few years and I believe you will continue to do so, especially if you make the choice not to back-slide.

Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way.

6. Bonnie Says:
    November 17th, 2013 at 1:21 am

Scott- My prayers go out to you regarding the loss of your mother. I lost mine as well and there’s no other person on Earth who loves you more…God bless you.

7. S Davis Says:
    November 17th, 2013 at 5:40 am

Dear Scott Family, Please accept heartfelt condolences from the Davis Family.

8. Marie Grob Says:
    November 17th, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Scott,

Take it a day at a time. I am an only child & lost both my parents within l0 wks of ea other. It’s devastating. Focus on prayer and your family.

God Bless you always,
    Marie

9. Theresa Says:
    November 17th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

So SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU MOM,Iknow the pain well,I lost my mom 2 years ago to cancer!

10. joyce onibiyo Says:
    November 18th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I am sorry to learn of your loss, I am a Christian and will be praying for you .the good Lord will comfort your entire family at this difficult time. look up to God , He will fill you with inner peace.

11. Tina Says:
    November 18th, 2013 at 8:52 pm

My condolences to you and your family Scott…she seemed like a very nice person who loved you very much.

12. Elizabeth Cook Says:
    November 19th, 2013 at 10:10 am

So sorry for your loss, Scott Our sincere condolences. Our prayers are with you at this very sad moment. Much love, The Cook Family

13. nancy Says:
    November 20th, 2013 at 1:10 am

Scott, so sorry for the loss of your mother. my prayers are with you and your family.

14. conishke Says:
    November 21st, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I just found out about the loss of your mother. I can only imagine how devastated you may feel, especially because of it happening so suddenly. We’re never prepared for moments like these, it’s heartbreaking, but hopefully you’ll find strength in knowing your mom is in a divine place and free from any sufferings she may have had while here. My prayers are with both you and your dad. Take care of each other. God bless.

15. Doris Mullens Says:
    November 24th, 2013 at 5:58 am

scott so sorry for the loss of you mom. I know what you are going through I loss mine in 1999, our prayers go out to you family. you are a good guy lord disick love the mullens family

16. Val Says:
    November 25th, 2013 at 8:45 am

I am very sorry Scott to hear of the loss of your mother. I have lost both of my parents. The pain will lesson over time. You are not alone; I believe she is watching over you. Keep the faith. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Comments