Brandi Glanville Says She Has Had A ‘Rough Year’

December 28, 2013 02:16 PM by Suzy Kerr

Love her or hate her, you gotta hand it to Brandi Glanville for always being honest. She may say things that are totally inappropriate and rude, but “real talk” is what the girl lives by. Seriously, if there was an award for Most Real Talk, it would definitely be a tie between her and Kanye West. Now, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is taking that attitude to a whole new level, and of course she’s taking us all along for the ride!

The reality star took to her Bravo blog yesterday, where she opened up about everything from the rough year she’s had to the hateful messages she endures on the reg. She writes, “As of today I have a new outlook. No more feeling sorry for myself because I had a rough year or some pathetic, phony famewh— can’t stop talking about me and throwing bulls— labels my way. I know exactly who I am — and that is a good person who says stupid s– sometimes and lives without prejudice in my life.” I think that last part was for you, Joyce.

The mom of two also addressed her hard partying ways and readily admitted that her behavior got a little out of hand this season. “I was a hot-mess for part of this season, and I fully f—ing admit that. I’d like to say thank you to the people in my life that love me through the good times and the rough times and who don’t jump ship because I’m not having my best year.”

Brandi wasn’t through, though, and she also included a not-so-subtle message to her haters. “For the assh—s that write hateful tweets or said mean things to me because I am not perfect and clearly you are, please, please, please F— OFF, F— YOU, GO F— YOURSELF, AND FINALLY SHUT THE F— UP! 2014 is a new year, and it’s going to be good! I can’t wait for this reunion. It’s about to be f—ing on!!! Bring it bitches.”

Whoa. Note to self: set the DVR for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion show NOW. Sh*t’s gonna get real.

So what do you think about Brandi Glanville’s latest blog post? Do you appreciate her honesty, or do you wish she would take a vow of silence for 2014 like Kanye West is going to do? Tell us in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

9 Responses to “Brandi Glanville Says She Has Had A ‘Rough Year’”

1. Brenda Says:
    December 28th, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Brandi needs to GO AWAY!

2. iknowitall Says:
    December 29th, 2013 at 11:23 am

What is wrong with her face?

3. Derick Partin Says:
    December 29th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

I’ve said all along she was drinking 2 much but she can rehab that all Brandi needs 2 do is filter her mouth!!!!!!I have never thought Brandi was prejudice at all but boy olé boy did joyce andbBrandi haters jump on it shameful

4. Vanessa_H Says:
    December 29th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Oh No! What tough year? Being a FT Housewife, getting a book deal and numerous signings/appearances.$$$ Yeah right! There is no excuse,just say your a sorry/stupid Fame Whore too.

5. kay rolyat Says:
    December 30th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Brandi Glanville is a rude, crude, disgusting woman. Notice I said WOMAN, not lady! There is NOTHING ladylike about her behavior. She constantly reminds everyone that she is a GREAT mother but I beg to differ with her. Good mothers do not curse like common whores or flaunt their sexual escapades in the media for their young sons to hear about.

There is NO excuse for adultery, but is it any wonder her husband may have become so disgusted by her behavior and personality that he left her?
    She needs to stop feeling sorry for herself, clean up her mouth and bad behavior; maybe then others MIGHT see her as possibly a decent mother.

6. lucy Says:
    December 31st, 2013 at 11:02 am

I think Brandi is just real. All the other women are BEVERELY HILLS HIPOCRITES. Joyce thinks because she is a beauty queen she is just it and she is not. Her husband needs to stay out of it. I don’t like either one of them. Brandi is not a racist or a bully. Bravo needs to get rid of Joyce and that cocky husband of hers

7. Paula Says:
    December 31st, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Not sure which I find more disgusting. Brandi’s “honest” foul mouth? or her and Carlton’s sexual relationship. I hope Bravo doesn’t share Carlton’s dungeon and sexual antics with her husband, Brandi or whoever. I will totally stop watching Beverly Hills if this is where this franchise is heading.

8. Jmama Says:
    January 6th, 2014 at 10:54 am

Sorry Brandi, you have no idea what rough is. Hearing this boo hoo, single, struggling mom act is old. Try NO child support, NO JOB because of budget cuts, plus undiagnosed auto immune illness. Stop feeling sorry for her, she doesn’t deserve it!

9. Grace Says:
    January 20th, 2014 at 1:27 am

I don’t think Brandi is real she has a crude mouth and she should keep it shut. She started all this trouble with Joyce and she did make a racist remark so now she is starting to back peddle. She also arrogant. I have no pity for her!

Comments