Duck Dynasty Guns: Phil Robertson Launches New Duck Commander Firearms

January 03, 2014 08:24 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

The cliche “no publicity is bad publicity” just might ring true when it comes to the Duck Commander brand. On the heels of last month’s huge Phil Robertson controversy, the Duck Dynasty family is launching a new line of firearms — and the recent burst of attention should only serve to bolster sales.

Stop by Duck Commander’s online store and you’ll be greeted by duck calls, ammo storage and a whole host of Duck Dynasty gear. All this is very impressive, but not enough for the ever-ambitious Robertson family. Now, the popular redneck clan is taking the duck business in a completely new direction, teaming up with gun manufacturer Mossberg to create an exclusive Duck Dynasty line of firearms.

These hot new Duck Dynasty guns are promoted in a brand new series of ads, all of which are narrated by the oh-so-controversial Phil Robertson. Encouraging audience members to invest in his family’s firearms, Phil explains that happiness is very easy to find. All he needs is “to blow a mallard drake’s head smooth off.”

According to Mossberg, Duck Dynasty fans will appreciate the firearms’ waterfowl pattern, although not all of the guns are actually intended for duck hunting. What these firearms do hold in common (besides the Duck Commander label) is that they all come equipped with American flag bandannas — you know, Willie Robertson’s big fashion statement. Between the bandannas and the waterfowl pattern, Duck Dynasty fans can always rest assured in their ability to hunt in style,  just like their redneck idols.

What do you think of the Robertsons’ Duck Dynasty guns? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it, so feel free to sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Duck Dynasty. For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Duck Dynasty |

15 Responses to “Duck Dynasty Guns: Phil Robertson Launches New Duck Commander Firearms”

1. Roger L. Kopf Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 9:20 am

Is that an Army pile cap Jase is wearing?
    They are warm, but they also itch.

2. Tony R Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 9:29 am

Gun line now?! I love it. I would trust Phil and his entire family before I trust this so called leadership of a gov’t we have now. C’mon, we can’t even get a healthcare act right!!! It just goes to show, if you want something done right, go to those who know…As for supporting the statements made back in December? I was sure to buy a few holiday gifts from Duck and Buck Commander to show my support of Phil and his right to free speech. Just because people do not care for his opinions does not make them wrong. The gays,muslum,jews,catholics,baptists,anti-semites, etc. all have the right to be heard and have their opinions. SO DOES PHIL. He is just fortunate now to have the forum where so many more people hear his opinions. GO Phil, never waver from your belief. I support you along with millions!!!!! Phil Robertson for President. That would rock the political world!!!!! Love your family and all of you Phil. Tony R. in So. Cal

3. Mark Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 9:47 am

Duck Dynasty has found the PERFECT extrication from the recent media morass. Good work!

4. Mark Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 9:49 am

WTF is “moderation”. Anything to do with censorship?

5. John Robb Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 10:01 am

Are the Guns made in America. If not can’t buy them.

6. backley Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 10:37 am

Give me a break. Enough already.

7. Pete Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 10:50 am

Can’t believe they went from Benelli to Mossberg.. Talk about a step down. I guess its all about the money. Can’t say I fault them, but wow Benelli to Mossberg just doesn’t sound right..

8. Reba McCurry Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 10:55 am

I think that it’s going to be very good to be able to get a gun that is made not only by a company such as Mossberg but to add the Duck Dynasty name to it makes it even better.In my eyes Phill Robertson is a great Man and I would stand beside him and all his family with what ever they do.My husband owns a Mossberg and now he looks forward to getting one of the Duck Dynasty ones we cant wait to see the finished product.

9. Tim Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 11:09 am

As long as they are designed to be carried up the asses of those who are too light weight to leave home w/o it. This way they can prance around with their other small stick in their hands.

10. mike johnson Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 11:21 am

Guns? Why not. This family, its show and much covered patriarch are more than entertaining. I like their style and the nerve to pray at the end of the show. The progressive’s surely must despise the concept. Long live Phil and the next time my goes bang I will thank him for being an American.

11. Barbara Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 11:31 am

the left makes alot of noise
    the right buys alot of toys

12. dockilldare Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 11:35 am

isn’t America great! for all intense and purposes Phil Robertson got fired from his show. yea I know suspended indefinitely not fired but it amounts to the same thing. but rather than take it he sticks to his guns and now is basically telling a&e where to go with themselves.

Go Phil! wishing you all the best with your new partnership with Mossberg. may even head over to your webpage and check out a new shotgun.

13. Gary Says:
    January 3rd, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Made in America. Mossberg is the only shotgun manufacturer to pass the US military standards. They are purchased by the military and the police.

14. Norma Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 8:26 am

Everytime I watch a rerun, I laugh as hard as if were the first time. I love these guys and A&E will regret cancelling the show. I PRAY the come back. I hope Mia does fine. Please bring the show back!!!

15. Norma Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 8:28 am

Sorry I misspelled “they”. I really want them back!!!

Comments