Brandi Glanville Worried She May Get Axed From Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

January 22, 2014 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Brandi Glanville is known for her big mouth, and it has even gotten her into trouble in the past. Now, with rumors of a cast shakeup on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, Glanville is worried that she may be getting axed from the show!

Brandi Glanville has no problem speaking her mind no matter what the cost, but could her big mouth finally be catching up with her? With a rumored cast shakeup on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, Brandi is reportedly worried that she could be getting fired, according to our friends at Radar Online. One insider told the site that Glanville is aware that her big mouth: “might be too much for Bravo and it looks like her fan base might be falling, which has her worried.”

But despite her worries, Brandi is not interested in censoring anything she says, the source went on to explain. Glanville would like to continue on the show, but that doesn’t mean she won’t get cut. According to the insider: “It is pretty clear right now she’s on the chopping block.” Rumor also has it that Kim Richards is on the chopping block as well, and if let go, her sister Kylie may leave as well. As for Brandi, she may have a big mouth, but that in turn also brings lots of drama – isn’t that what the viewers want? Or is her mouth just too much?

Do you think Brandi Glanville should be fired from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check outSirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

24 Responses to “Brandi Glanville Worried She May Get Axed From Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills”

1. SCMiller Says:
    January 22nd, 2014 at 4:43 pm

I think Brandi is very immature for the series. She needs to think before she speaks. She needs to give up the alcohol. If anyone should go, it should be Carlton. She is purely evil. Not a great role model for adults or children. I don’t watch the show when she is on. There are plenty more housewives out there.

2. Dee Says:
    January 22nd, 2014 at 8:27 pm

YES! She should be fired! Some of her comments are inexcusable and she is the reason so many viewers are tuning out! Bravo has an obligation to the viewers to bring this show back to where it was Season 1. Yolanda, Carlton, and Brandi need to go, and Taylor, Adrienne, and Camille need to come back!

3. Pro - Brandi Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 5:00 am

Brandi is the only housewife with a decent story line this season. I like that she makes mistakes and is still learning. This is her reality. I like her friendships with Yolanda and Carlton. I think the rest of the housewives need to step up so we aren’t just talking about brandi each week!

4. Dianne Hunt Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 7:22 am

No Brandi should not be fired for having a foul mouth. I think she needs a life coach other than Lisa though. Let’s hook her up with one. Brandi is necessary for the young factor on this show. I would love to see her do more with her kids on the show even if we don’t ‘see’ them but hear her talk about the events happening is better than seeing her crying. She can be happy her children are healthy and happy. I think Carlton is one that needs to go – I can’t stand even looking at her much less listen to that garbage she spills out every week, and it’s not jealously either.

5. Lynn Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 8:10 am

IMO Everything that Carlton does is repulsive and un-watchable. Kim is in need of psychological help and it’s sad watching her fake it. Kyle is annoying, a so played phony, craves attention, and will sell out anyone to get on top. Joyce is Ok but has not depth. Brandi is struggling and will have everyone watching to see if she gets it together. Lisa has it together, enjoyable to watch though naive about those who would use her, and the fan favorite in what a BH socialite should be. Yolanda has an interestingly layered personality that analyzing makes for enjoyable debate. Bring outspoken Lea Black and beautiful Joanna Krupa into the mix!!!

6. jasmine Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 8:44 am

Carlton is unpleasant to watch. Frankly, she disgusts me. I’m sick of Brandi’s mouth. I don’t care what she has gone through. Look at what happened to Nicole Kidman-did she behave like that?
    I think Brandi needs to deal with her issues and quit taking everything out on other people. Some of the stuff she said to Joyce was awful, it really ticked me off.
    This is a realty show that needs drama, but like with any character in a book, if they don’t grow and learn and improve into the story it becomes repetitve and annoying and I just want to get away from it and move on…..kinda like with this show.

7. katie Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 11:50 am

I THINK Brandi is out of her league and ,carlton is weird,i loves Camille Grammer; Brandi has some mental issues and,she needs to get help this is not a show for her.

8. karen Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Brandi had a very rough year and speaks inappropriately. But if there’s a cast shake up, it should be Carlton and Joyce. Joyce hasn’t added anything to this season and Carlton is the one with the “over the top”, uncomfortable behavior. I really hope both Carlton and Joyce are gone. I really think if they are still around, it may be the end of watching RHOBH for me.

9. Latecieya Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 2:02 pm

NO Brandi should not be fired. She could use a filter for her mouth but then I probably wouldn’t watch!

10. rita Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I think Brandi needs to go, her mouth is terrible and the way she thinks she can talk to people. Carlton needs to go, who is she. Yolanda is such a phoney and also needs to go. I do not enjoy watching this show with these 3. lisa needs to shape up too.

11. Pam Adams Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I think brandy should be let go. She is not a good role model for anyone. She is a bully. BBullies don’t usually take care of their stuff they just sit back and run their mouth and scare other people. They also have other people to do their dirty work. All these things refer to brandy. I don’t even want to get started on Carlton she’s just I don’t know the right words for her. She’s just disgusting all the way around.she is also a bully.

12. Pat Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 11:05 pm

I think she is mean and not entertaining at all. And she drinks way too much. Give her the axe. We’ve had way to much of her.

13. Pat Says:
    January 23rd, 2014 at 11:08 pm

I agree also with everyone else here about Carlton. I think she and her nanny really have to hots for each other and she is weird and too kinky. She deserves to life the lifestyle she wants but I don’t think it makes for interesting or entertaining tv. Maybe if Brandi gets fired she can become one of Carlton’s weird nannies.

14. Christin Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 2:03 am

YES, she should be fired. She is ruining the show. She is horrible & trashy. She’s aware she MAY be losing her fam base? She has gone from fan favorite to most hated housewife & she still doesn’t get it. Carlton is kind of creepy, but at least she has Kim & Kyle pegged. Kim is so boring & crazy. And Yolanda has become insufferable & hypocritical this season. I don’t know if it’s just her edit, but Kyle bugs me less this season than seasons past. I can’t keep watching with Brandi. She’s just too awful. Everyone else I can take or leave except Lisa who IS the RHOBH. I won’t watch it without her.

15. Capemuffin Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 10:47 am

I like her until this season. I think the show truly helped her pick up and move on, but she clearly still has a lot of healing to do which should happen off camra. Which is why so many Housewives in the past have step back when their life is not in a good place. Getting off the show would be the best thing for her.

16. Dee Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Brandi Glanville is the most disgusting female on TV. She is always fall down drunk and shouting foul words. For kids sake she needs to be axed from the show.

17. fab21 Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

YES, brandy (brainless) needs to go as well as carlton and fake lyme brain yolanda.
    Bring in new blood, bring in Joanna Krupta, she owns 5 homes in L.A., and she’s beautiful.
    And please bravo–get rid of those awful twit sisters, kyle is vile and mean, and kim is just out of her mind on drugs or alcohol………
    Lisa Vanderpump is divine and what all of them aspire to be when they grow up…………..

18. Christine Says:
    January 25th, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I don’t like Brandi at all. She’s very tacky and has no class. She’s from Sacramento (go figure) not Beverly Hills. Her trashy mouth and drinking problem are just not appropriate for a city called “Beverly Hills” GO AWAY.

19. james eaton Says:
    January 27th, 2014 at 4:04 am

nobody in our trailer park behaves so stupidly

20. Randy Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Brandi has an array of personal issues that need to be addressed off screen. She is exploding all over the place and it is disgusting to watch and she needs to think of the image she is portraying for her children to see. At this rate give them back to Eddie and get your trashy life together. I hate Carlton. She is evil, creepy, nasty and mean spirited. Brings nothing to the show but dark energy. Can this evil bitch immediately bravo. I don’t even like looking at her she has a deviant lifestyle and again what do these women tell their children who have to go to school and defend their moms behavior on TV. Somebody call child protective services

21. Liz Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 9:39 am

I <3 Carlton and I understand her intuition & defensiveness. As a fellow Pagan/Wiccan who is affluent…can I just say people like Kyle & Joyce are the very reason she is defensive. The belittle her beliefs, accuse her of being evil, but act fake to her face. Especially Joyce, she disgusts me! Bravo to the network for showing Wicca is a important belief system. Joyce, fyi…things only happen w/ your own energy twit…Carlton did nothing to you. You bring that upon yourself w/ your negative energy…she just made you aware of it. Love Brandi but she does need some help w/ her reactive emotions & impulsive drinking…she is having a bit of a meltdown on camera. Still love her though. Love Yolanda & Lisa! Yolanda is authentic & Dutch like me. Kyle is fake & Carlton see it…I do too! She isn't having the curt insults hurled her way & tolerating the fake apology from Kyle…it's not her fault she sees right through it. So glad Camille is gone! Sorry she is ill though. Please keep Carlton, Brandi. Lisa, & Yolanda…get rid of fake Kyle, her sister who just needs help off screen, & holyer than though Joyce…very pretty lady but fake, manipulative, & calling some racist over stupid things…she is so annoying!

22. Edie Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Brandi needs to go! She needs help! Kim and Kyle can go as well! Bring back the glamour, all we see is fighting and backstabbing, and trying to get Lisa! Whatever happened to having fun! They are so jealous over Lisa. Why don’t they get a life, join a charity event. Get someone new and entertaining.

23. Lisa Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I cannot stand Brandi! She is so trashy. I watch this show to see classy women. Joyce, Lisa and…. I guess thats it. Kyle tries to be and there is still hope for her. She is just insecure. Get rid of Kim she always looks loopy and on something. Yolanda is annoying and seems to be the one who is causing drama ALWAYS! Too full of herself and fake.

24. Anne Says:
    March 24th, 2014 at 7:01 am

Brandi needs to go, she is the grown up version of a mean girl. I hear her voice on tv and I need to change the channel.

Comments