Phaedra Parks Blames Kenya Moore For Her Husband’s Bad Behavior

February 01, 2014 08:00 AM by Suzy Kerr

Things got a little (okay, a lot) crazy on last Sunday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the brawl that went down during NeNe’s pajama party was nothing short of amazing/shocking/______. Now the Housewives and their significant others have had some time to reflect, and it seems that Phaedra Parks – whose hubby Apollo Nida was VERY involved in the melee – has found someone to blame for the whole mess.

Nida are a seen discussing the previous night’s throwdown at NeNe Leakes’ house. In the clip, Apollo tells his wife, “Last night, I guess, was rather ridiculous, right? I was having a good time actually until the madness came.” With Phaedra looking less than thrilled about the whole thing, Apollo continued, ““I never thought someone would hit me, especially when I was trying to diffuse the situation.”

Okay, wait a second.Correct me if I’m wrong, but diffusing a situation would be more along the lines of walking away from a fight, right? Not diving into with fists swinging.

Still trying to explain the situation, Apollo then tells Phaedra, “Brandon fell down the beanbag … when he was getting up, I saw a lot of rage in his eyes. I tried to run over there and apparently whatever I tried to do wasn’t appropriate. I was just trying to hold him back. All I know, I got hit and got really carried away.”Uh…yeah. That’s putting it mildly.

But apparently, Apollo’s explanation worked, because at the end of the convo, even after acknowledging that Apollo definitely had a role in the brawl, Phaedra says, “I blame Kenya for this whole melee. If she would have remained in the seat and acted as if she had some sense for a change, none of this would have happened,” she said.

I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t wait to hear what Kenya has to say about this!

But what about you? Do you have an opinion on PJ Brawl 2014? Do you think it’s all Kenya Moore’s fault, or is Phaedra Parks just trying to protect her man? Tell us in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

22 Responses to “Phaedra Parks Blames Kenya Moore For Her Husband’s Bad Behavior”

1. julie Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 9:15 am

phaedra you are a fool for blameing kenya for the fight your jail bird husband ignited . are you saying that you did not see christopher get up and when he grabbed kenya’s hand . brandon was defending kenya. what did that rouge husband of yours get up to do other than to fight .

2. Reality flip off Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 9:18 am

I agree with Phaedra . They all knew why they were there . They all knew that were to fight . It scripted . They all knew there roll . Kenya had acted a fool all season . Act like she had lost her mind . And she show violent behavior . When she at the reunion show and when the lady go to savannah . She tell Brandon that she taking her gun and she going to shoot Phaedra in the ass. And on the reunion show last year she told she would knock her teeth out . And beat her . Keep in mind Phaedra is Pregnant . Bravo need to get rid of her . Pray that she do not try to have baby . She no stable . It the first thing her Aunt said . She done nothing but lie .

3. Jeanine Eno-Wood Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 11:10 am

I think it was NENE, she started in on Kenya the minute her and her assistant walked in. But Kenya was all “Gone with the wind Late to the Party and that had NENE just a brewing. It didn’t matter what physically happened. Nene new what was gonna pop off- She made up the questions and before her guests got there and running her mouth about KEEPING THINGS 100%REAL. As she said 1-0-0_% R-E-A-L, She don’t like fake and don’t like haters. She said that before anyone even got there. She was stirring up the pot to start.

4. Leon Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Bravo is getting known for trashy TV…setting up women to look like ragging idiots, disrespectful, immoral, and classless bitches. Bravo needs to shoulder this along with the entire cast. Atlanta housewives need to go back to their former jobs and Bravo would do right by shutting this show down.

5. missy Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Yes, blame Ms. Moore for taking Apollos fist and shoving them into Brandon. A good offense is always a great defense. Nene asked the question and stirred the pot. Christopher stood up while his wife addressed Kenya and then he stood over Kenya and she’s supposed to stay seated, I don’t think so. My husband would never grab me like that let alone another womans husband who isn’t my father. Apollo should take responsibility for his own actions as should Nene and Chris. For once it really wasn’t Kenya’s fault.

6. Pdiddy Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Nene ignited the that bad behavior with those tacky,disrespectable personal questions she asked. None of the women have any class and are not a good representation of women of Atlanta. Just ratchet. r

7. Tokzy Says:
    February 1st, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Its all scripted bunch of liars but Apollo going to jail is real

8. Renae Street Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 6:58 am

I THINK NENE IS NOT HAS Happy as she portray.Her focus is on trying to make other members look bad,however she is the one looking stupid. Iam just saying

9. Terri Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 11:26 am

NeNe, instigated it. Kenya got out of her seat. Chris attempted to stop Ms. Moore for attacking his not so innocent wife. Peter&Apollo took Iit to the next level. All the participants are Adults& GUILTY. I LOVE Phadera, but girlfriend needs to tame that beast in the name of JESUS !!!

10. A. N. Omous Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I have watched the Atlanta crew on and off since the beginning. I don’t know why everyone this season (and last!) is working so hard to defend their men! Let the consequences of your mens’ choices fall where they may. It’s nobody else’s fault that any of these men choose to do what they do. Peter and his roving eyeballs and inability to manage money wisely….Apollo with his “I’m a boy oh wait no I’m a man!” dilemma….I could go on but I won’t. You ladies need to stop thinkin’ you can mold and shape these men of yours like clay. You can’t. In ten years’ time…all will be divorced except for Kandi who’d hang onto Lucifer so long as he kept stickin’ around. And shame on Andy C. for exploiting the sh** out of all of you all because he’s the one with the fattest pocketbook in the end! If all of the RH saw this for what it is, you’d revolt against him/Bravo. You really do all present like a bunch of jacked up teenagers without a clue! Unless it’s ALL scripted and we’re the fools for watching you when we do. I guess nobody but Andy’s hairdresser knows for sure….

11. CC Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 8:07 pm

NeNe I love you but honey that was messy. NeNe has the tendency of throwing the rock and hiding her hand. She was so wrong on this situation. And Ms.Parks is my fav on the show but your husband is out of control here. He had no business attacking that man in such a way. Kenya was right to defend herself and so was her friend
    Btw why was dude (football player) don’t know his name hiding behide his wife.

12. Aina Wilkerson Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I think Kenya should be replace because she is bad company for all of these ladies because she is single ..shes like a 3rd party….goodbye Kenya

13. bkisses Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 3:57 am

Nene has been projecting her bad character dont forget her shows were canceled and she is not doing anymore acting gigs.. only reality tv. too bad who would want someone that nasty on any series.. she is the one that started the whole mess and then blames it on kenya this girl needs a reality check.. and its about time people tell it like it is.. nene needs to get her crap together the way she treats her friends goes way beyond ignorance,..

14. Billie Taylor Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 10:20 am

i think grown people should take responsible for their own actions. kenya did not hold a gun to no one head. Kenya has the right to stand up or walk around without anyone touching her. Brandon is her friend and he should protect her. People need to stop acting like children and admitt their made some bad choices. We all do sometime.

15. MMB Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 11:12 am

First let me start by stating that in an interview NeNe admitted that the producers advised her to create more drama for the show. I think both NeNe and Cynthia are to blame. I’m not certain why NeNe felt the need to bring her friend Chuck and his wife into the situation knowing full well that the man was with both Phaedra and Khandi. I also don’t understand the purpose for bringing on Christopher Williams and his wife Natalie other than Natalie new Todd. I’m sure Khandi is tired of defending her relationship. Kenya is broke as hell and was told to bring some drama to the show. She probably wasn’t expecting a full on physical fight but that’s what she got. In another interview about the fight NeNe and Cynthia fill in the blanks. I believe if we saw the unedited version Kenya has to take a lot of blame.

16. Adorn Scott Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 11:51 am

NeNe, NeNe, NeNe… is the reason all of this went down like this. NeNe want’s to be of class so bad that she would do anything to make others look bad. Kenya is not one of my favorite’s on the show, but it clearly was not her fault this time. The only two women than seem to have a little class on the show are Phaedra and Cynthia… Kandi could if she would stop acting like a two year old when it comes to her mother. But NeNe is at fault for the most part. Apollo is embarrassing to watch on behave of Phaedra every time he shows up… just a dummy!

17. Rosalind Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Nene, Chris, and Apollo need to apologize to Brandon and Kenya.

18. Chinaka Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 2:26 pm

In all honesty Nene started the drama; I love NeNe but you can’t always say your “keeping it real” when in reality you’re being messy. There was no need for her to bring up the conversation the ladies had when they went out together; for one no one brought up the fact that the ladies were talking about Kandi when they were driving seperately why BECAUSE IT WAS IRRELEVANT so NeNe bringing up a convo that was held hrs ago was irrelevant; if I was Kenya I would stand up too Natalie felt the need to get ballsy because her husband was there so yes I would’ve stood up too and let her know “no back pedaling where front pedaling”. Kenya wouldn’t have had a reason to stand up had Natalie kept her mouth shut instead of feeling almighty because her husband was present. These ladies are all messy and when shit hits the fan they want to come up with excuses everyone would be better off if we didn’t act like freshmans in HS and kept the drama to a minimum. There’s no reason why grown ass woman knocking on 40 (some already there) should be gossiping as much as these ladies do. Everyone is so quick to try and put them against one another but they make it easy with the constant childlike behavior. Kenya wasn’t wrong as much as it pains me to say it; and I’m sure the show edit alot of scenes out as well so we will never truly know how everything happened but from what was shown Nene take the blame; everything isn’t a “im keeping it real situation” if you weren’t bringing up old convos that fight wouldn’t have taken place.

19. kaye Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Will one of Phaedra true friends please get her some help. This man doesn’t even like her. Oh but she is going down with him.

20. Daryll Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 1:00 am

Justice for Kenya & Brandon!

21. MsLee Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Ok So let’s see Nene stood up ALL NITE, Cynthia stood up, Apollo stood up when talking about his strip club receipts, Christopher stood up and began with a snide remark but ONLY Kenya is not allowed to stand up? In what world does that make any sense. As a grown up if I wanted to stand up to someone coming at me foul I will stand up.

22. Ce ce Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 7:33 pm

I will not watch this show again. They would sell their soul for the almighty dollar! Bravo has made a fool out of the cast. They are getting rich and you all are looking like bunch of uncle toms!

Comments