Tamar And Towanda Braxton Share Insights From Ongoing Feud

February 03, 2014 02:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

Most of the drama on Braxton Family Values seems to revolve around Tamar and Towanda Braxton. According to Towanda, the sisters struggle with differing notions of boundaries. Can they work through their issues — or will this feud continue to annoy Braxton fans in 2014?

Many of Braxton Family Values’ biggest fans have grown sick and tired of the ongoing tension between Tamar and Towanda Braxton. Some allege that Towanda is simply jealous of Tamar’s recent professional success, while others believe that, in her quest to follow in Toni’s famous footsteps, Tamar has mistreated her siblings.

During a recent appearance on Bethenny Frankel’s talk show, the sisters spoke at length about their famous feud. Towanda told Bethenny that, in her opinion, the real problem involved a lack of boundaries. “We’ve allowed Tamar to say and do whatever…when you’re in a relationship and you allow a person to do whatever they want for so many years and for so long, and then when you try to change it, they’re like ‘why you trying to change it?’”

Tamar, however, disagreed with Towanda’s claims, explaining that, if her siblings really did allow the baby of the family to get away with whatever she wanted, there would be a lot less bickering. The youngest sister added that she really didn’t understand the origins of the neverending argument. “I honestly don’t know what the beef is between Towanda and I!”

Who do you think is to blame for the continued tension between Tamar and Towanda Braxton? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Braxton Family Values. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: Braxton Family Values, WE Reality TV Shows |

13 Responses to “Tamar And Towanda Braxton Share Insights From Ongoing Feud”

1. barbara Says:
    February 3rd, 2014 at 2:41 pm

towanda is probably just as sick of tamar as the rest of us are! lol tamar is wrapped up in herself and as granny used to say a person wrapped up in themselves makes a very small package! and tamar is becoming smaller with every episode’jmo

2. arleen scott Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I used to wait for bfv to come on, it’s like watching the Kardashians, it use to be so family originating, now they all throwing eggs against the wall, trying to make it somehow. Everyone either trying to make a hit record, write a book, be a therapist, etc., what happened when they first came on, it was like a family show, they did so much together, with their mother included, the dad came out of nowhere, the only one I see with being comfortable with their life is their brother Mike. Please go back to the old days, I don’t even care to watch anymore, and that is my choice, you don’t even see the children together anymore. I am speaking only for myself.

3. Sugamamma Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I think Towanda is full of herself and jealous of all the sisters. It realy showed on the episode when she wouldn’t go in the flee market with Traci. She is pathetic she need to get over herself. If they just take Towanda (tranny) off the show it might get better. She acts like she don’t want to be there anyway.

4. Babs Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 5:49 pm

I’ve been watching since the show 1st aired & Tamar actually seems less vocal or involved with the sister’s affairs not counting the slip about Traci’s husband. But in all fairness Towanda was the one that went public with Traci’s business. It appears Towanda is jealous. Last season she & Trina had much to say about Tamar & Vince being like velcro always together. What has Tamar done or said that has Towanda so upset cause i haven’t seen it? Tamar hasn’t done anything out of character that i see & appears to want her sister’s company. Trina seems to be the sister that is being unbiased.

5. mzthang Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 11:50 pm

I think Tamar has gotten beside her self just cause she got a record deal.only cause her husband did it remember.everybody that worked with her before dropped her like a hot potato.n I like her but she can’t sing.for real for real.ijs

6. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 6:57 am

I think tamar follow Vince to make sure he is ok so towanda stop saying and talking about tamar and Vince being Velcro. I think u can sing I watch your show Ervy day and your song so I think u are perfect the way you are I love u tamar I will come meet u in May 2014 call my number so I can meet u at 3024422575

7. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:23 am

Tamar you are a wonderful baby sister and u will be number 1 singer and people may not think that but I know u are wonderful and your sister Toni is a great singer. Towanda they say your jelish but I don’t think so I just think u are trying to say tamar and Vince spend lots of time together. Tamar u are wonderful and if u want to spend time with your husband u can because it is your husband.

8. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:26 am

Trina if u Think that u got to break up with gabe u can

9. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:26 am

Trina if u Think that u got to break up with gabe u can

10. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:29 am

Traci u got a nice son and u lost a lots of pounds and u look good

11. Nyzhja tamar fan Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:32 am

Tamar i am your biggest fan and iam only 10

12. Sha Says:
    February 13th, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Towanda is CLEARLY jealous. I think it bothers her that Tamar doesn’t “need” her like Toni or the other do. I’m not the biggest fan of Tamar’s, but I’m not feeling Towanda’s attitude. Her new “boundaries” in life speech must only apply to Tamar because she obviously hasn’t sent that memo to Andre.

13. Jay C Says:
    February 21st, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Towanda needs to stop lying to herself-she is super jealous of Tamar’s success. It’s very ironic when she started talking to Tamar again. Is it me? or did Towanda start to get real nice to Tamar when Tamar did not win a Grammy? That’s unbelievable! That was not support from Towanda- that was relief! She was so relieved that Tamar did not win a Grammy. It was so obvious that Towanda was very happy that Tamar lost. It was also ironic that Traci was too sick to go to the Grammy show, however, she recovered enough to go to Tamar’s party to “console” her. I wonder if Traci would have gone to the party if Tamar had won. I understood why Tamar didn’t want to go to the party, I would’ve stayed home and let ‘em eat cake!!

Comments