Kyle Richards Lashes Out At Carlton Gebbia

February 04, 2014 06:00 PM by Suzy Kerr

Kyle Richards better watch out, because she is quickly nearing the top of a bonafide witch’s sh*t list. Things got even uglier between Kyle and her Wiccan-practicing co-star Carlton Gebbia on last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and the ladies don’t seem to be any closer to resolving their issues.

Monday’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finally shifted from the stupid feud between Brandi Glanville and Joyce Girard to the much more entertaining one brewing between Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia. These two ladies have been clashing pretty much since day one, but their tension hasn’t been getting the attention it deserves – until now.

In the latest installment of Kyle vs. Carlton, the two gave each other a verbal lashing in front of all the other Housewives, who had gathered to celebrate the birthdays of some of the RHOBH menfolk. “You’ve been very passive aggressive,” an annoyed Carlton told Kyle. “I’ve been nothing but nice to you,” replied Kyle, who also pointed out that she had recently gifted Carlton with a necklace. True to her witchy ways, Carlton then revealed that said necklace was at that moment soaking in distilled water to cleanse it of negativity.  LOL.

Of course, this didn’t sit well with Kyle, who then told Carlton to stop acting like a witch if she doesn’t want to be treated like one, following it up with, “Obviously, you’re anti-Semitic.”  Oh snap! At that, Carlton got up from the table and stormed off, possibly heading home to consult her spellbook in search of a fitting curse to lay upon Kyle.

We’ll have to wait until the next episode to find out if Carlton cast any spells on Kyle, or if the two decided to hug it out and mend their feud – yeah right.

So what did you think about Monday’s RHOBH? Are you Team Kyle or Team Carlton? Sound off in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Courtesy: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

7 Responses to “Kyle Richards Lashes Out At Carlton Gebbia”

1. Vonda Says:
    February 4th, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I think that Bravo does a good job at keeping an even perspective on disagreements that the ladies have, or at the very least, they don’t make things appear worse or better than what they are. Granted, Carlton does have some different aspects to her: Wicca, her ‘pool party’ with the scantily clad girls, among other things, but she is REALLY coming off as rude, abrasive and negative.

It could easily be said that it’s all ‘editing’ or that ‘stuff happens off camera” that we don’t see, but overall, Carlton is not someone that really fits in with the ladies, and certainly her “lifestyle” is a bit alarming to the average viewer.

2. Cindy Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 6:24 am

I agree I think she needs to be let go. She just does not fit in and I have yet to find a positive posts from her fans/viewers.

3. Cynthia Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 8:15 am

In the whole city of Los Angeles, can Bravo not find someone more interesting to watch than Carlton. She has no sense of humor, she’s super offended all the time, she’s pompous, and frankly I could care less to witness her lifestyle. I watch RHOBH to peek into a totally different way of life and the participants are generally pretty interesting. Please get rid of her.

4. Leslie Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:52 am

Are you kidding me?? These are exactly the traits that I would look for in a potential housewife! The reason we all watch the show is for entertainment! Sort of like watching a train wreck. I thought the relationship between Kyle and Lisa was a total yawner last year and I am glad to see the diversity and pep the two new housewives bring to the show! I remain a devoted fan although I do have to watch it on my own because my husband just can’t take all the drama! P.S. LOVED THE PICTURE KEN GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!

5. Zan Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 11:22 am

Anyone that can get one over on that Ugly inside and out Kyle, has my vote to stick around. That Kyle person cannot sit down with anyone without starting gossip and back stabbing someone.

6. Ruby Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Please……..I dislike Camille in season 1 and hated her through and through but enjoyed her on the show causing conflict. Carlton I cannot stand seeing on the show. She is a hypocrite and vile. She is the farthest thing from a lady in every aspect imaginable. I actually FF her scenes when there is no other housewife involved. She needs to go.

7. Vicki Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I think Kyle just gave Carlton something to really hate her for. Since Carlton has to make things to hate Kyle(like she needs an excuse). Therefore I don’t think Kyle thinks Carlton is and anti-Semite she just said it to piss her off.

Comments