Brandi Glanville Over-Shares About Her Ex In New Book

February 05, 2014 12:00 PM by Suzy Kerr

Brandi Glanville and TMI go together like peas and carrots….or like Brandi and booze. So it’s no surprise that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has a few moments of oversharing in a soon-to-be-released book, but some of the juiciest tidbits have to do with some of her exes….who may find it a little harder to pick up women after this tell-all is published.

Brandi Glanville has already published one wildly successful book, and now there’s a second one on the way. Drinking and Dating is available for pre-order now, but a few excerpts have already been released, and let’s just say Brandi’s former flings – and especially her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian – better brace themselves because girlfriend did not hold back with the dirty details. (Duh.)

In the book, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star dishes on her relationship with Eddie Cibrian, who’s also the father of her two sons, Mason and Jake. “It’s been five years now since I discovered my ex-husband was sleeping with half of the women in Hollywood,” she writes (and wow, what an opener). “Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that my ex and my baby boys were snuggling on the couch with me in our gorgeous Calabasas home. Other times, it feels like it was all a crazy dream…but I have three permanent reminders of my marriage that I live with every day…Mason, Jake, and HPV.”

Oh snap! If that’s not a direct hit, I don’t know what is. She may as well have titled her book, “Attention Ladies! Eddie Cibrian Has an STD.”

Eddie isn’t the only target in the book though, and Brandi didn’t hold back with her shots at her ex’s current wife, LeAnn Rimes. “When you write an entire c*nt-ry album about your affair with a married man, most people won’t buy it. #JustSayin.”

LOL, Brandi Glanville certainly has a way with words, does she not?  So what do you think about her new book? Will you be buying it, or would you rather listen to LeAnn’s album on repeat for the rest of your life than contribute to Brandi’s earnings from book sales? Tell us in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Courtesy: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

7 Responses to “Brandi Glanville Over-Shares About Her Ex In New Book”

1. Ann Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Luv Brandi and will buy her new book ( loved the first book) and Leann is still a p.o.s.

2. mickey710 Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 10:10 pm

She is such a liar, months ago she said she was done talking about EC & LR and would not be doing so again in the future, so, being the truthful& honest person she is NOT– she then writes a second book about the same old bs. She is a disgrace. This woman knows no boundaries and will do anything and use anyone to bring attention to herself. I would not pay 1 red cent to buy her book. Why pay for a book when it is the same old crap you can read daily for free? BG is lower than pond scum. The expression: why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free is so fitting for BG in all areas of her disgusting self.
    I would gladly listen to LR’s last album forever (which is an excellent album, btw), than read 1 sentence of BG’s book full of trash, filth and bs. Her 15 minutes of fame are so over, please go crawl back to the bottom of the dirty, infested pond you came from.

3. ann Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 4:58 am

I think Brandi is an honest, down to earth woman and I like Brandi. I will buy this book as I have bought her first book and loved it.

4. Brenda Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 5:40 pm

They both need to get over each other…Brandi is a loosy-goosie! And I’m sure her husband was too. All Brandi wants is attention and she cant get it from him so she will go after another womans husband!! Lisa…Kepp ur eyes open and ears closed because if it hasn’t already happened….It will! And guess what??? She wont feel bad about it because it was done to her!! Ken is kinda flaky so I see him falling for the BULLSHIT!!

5. kelly giasanti Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 6:45 pm

THE ONLY WAY BRANDI CAN MAKE MONEY, IS BY TRYING TO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES, SHE IS PURE TRASH, I PERSONALLY COULD RIGHT A BOOK AND FILL PAGES AND PAGES WITH PICTURES, THE EXAMPLES SHE SETS FOR HER SONS,,IS HORRIFIC,,,,,,,BOTTON OF THE BARREL

6. gessiewtf Says:
    February 7th, 2014 at 11:02 am

In all sincerity, only an imbecile would buy a ghost-written book about dating by Brandi Glanville as there isn’t a man in Hollywood that would go near her with a ten foot pole because of her filthy, big mouth. She is persona non-grata in L.A. which makes this book all the more ironic.

7. Felicia Says:
    February 20th, 2014 at 7:55 am

Brandi is a pathological liar. She is now claiming on Twitter that this new piece of garbage book is on the NYT Bestseller list!! IT IS NOT…what a slimy psycho.

Comments