Jen Arnold Says Her Cancer Is In Remission

February 05, 2014 11:00 AM by Suzy Kerr

Jen Arnold may be little, but her will to survive certainly isn’t. The Little Couple star shared some exciting news with her fans yesterday, telling her Twitter followers that her cancer is officially in remission. Great news, Dr. Arnold!

Jen, who’s married to Bill Klein and has two adopted children, 3-year old Will and 2-year old Zoey, was diagnosed with stage 3 choriocarcinoma, a rare form of cancer she developed after a failed pregnancy. The TLC reality star, who is a doctor herself specializing in neonatology, discovered she had cancer late last year and immediately began a chemo treatment plan and underwent surgery to remove a mass in her uterus.

The road to recovery was not easy for Jen, who was often nauseous and tired during her treatment. Now, however, the vibrant reality star is feeling great, telling People magazine, “I had my last official chemo treatment, and while I’m hesitant to say I’m cancer-free – maybe that’s common for people who have had cancer – I’m doing great. Everything is moving in the right direction. I am very excited.”

The Little Couple star also revealed that her husband and young kids were a huge factor in helping her beat cancer, too. “Bill knows when I’m not doing well and he takes such good care of me,” she gushed to People. “That was huge. That and enjoying watching my children play was a huge uplifting part of my treatment. With kids running around, you don’t have much time to feel sorry for yourself.”

Such a great attitude. There’s a reason why Jen Arnold and her family are adored by so many, and that kind of positivity is part of it. Way to go, Jen! Best wishes for you and your family, and may you have many more cancer-free years!

So what do you think about Jen Arnold’s wonderful news? Let us know in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information on Reality TV. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit:E!

Topics: Reality TV Listings |

18 Responses to “Jen Arnold Says Her Cancer Is In Remission”

1. Linda Bierer Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 11:36 am

Yeah and Praise God!!! I have been praying for this very special lady and I am beyond thrilled! God is good! I will continue to keep Jen in my prayers and look forward to watching her win this battle.

2. Sally Richmond Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 11:52 am

I’m so happy to hear your great news. I have been wanting to hear how you were doing. I watch your show (never miss it!) Will is just adorable!!!! When he smile and laughs, it’s just makes me so happy. Looking forward to meeting Zoey.
    Again so happy you are doing good! You’re lucky to have found Bill, and received your children finally! Hang in there!
    Sally Richmond

3. SUE Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 11:54 am

Praise the Lord, our prayers were answered.

4. Geri Hol'e Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 12:07 pm

So happy to hear the good news that the cancer you have experienced is in remission. Will continue to send prayers for a complete recovery.

5. Sueayn Wood Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 12:38 pm

On a bleak snowy day in the NE, this news is a wonderful ray of sunshine!! Can’t wait to meet Zoey.

6. Carol Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

I prayed mightily for this day!!!! I admire Jen so much. With her husband Bill, they make wonderful parents and are just wonderful and awesome people. Thank you God!!!! Ironically, I just found out today that my son has a high probability of skin cancer, from a biopsy that was done the other day. If anyone is so inclined to include my son, Justin in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.

7. t Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:11 pm

wonderful news. i have grown to care very much about these people.

8. Brenda Hollis Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:13 pm

God is a assume God… hoping to see a picture of Zoey soon.

9. Brenda Hollis Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:15 pm

God is an assume God.. Hoping to see a picture of Zoey soon.
    God Bless Ya

10. Carolyn Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Today I’m wearing my “Jen” smile. So happy to know she’s doing well and grateful that she and Bill share their lives and family with us.

11. Cindy O Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Got teary-eyed after reading the good news! Looking forward to meeting little Zoey when the Little Couple series resumes. You are a very wonderful and loving family who deserves all good things as well as good health especially for Jen so that she, along with Bill, can enjoy those little kiddos as they grow up. God bless you all!

12. Gerald Stidham Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Dr. Arnold and Mr. Klein, GOD is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Just know that what GOD has started in your life He will finish. May GOD bless you both.

13. Winston Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Jen and Bill appear to be such kind and generaous with each other and their two adopted children. God does answer heartfelt sincere prayer.

14. Linda Roberts Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Dearest Jen,

I am so happy that your cancer is in remission. You and Bill and family are a joy to watch on tv. I haven’t seen Zoey yet, but I’m sure she is adorable as Will. God bless all of you.

Love,
    Linda

15. Terry Mazzera Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Thank God and congratulations! I pray your remission lasts forever. I never miss your show, and have to say that your are very lucky to have Bill in your life. I’m jealous! I wish I had someone in my life that cares about me, the way Bill shows his love for you all the time. You two are a wonder together, and your children are very blessed indeed!! Stay Healthy!! I also look forward to meeting Zoey.
    Terry

16. sue johnson Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 2:47 pm

So very happy for you and your family, Dr. Arnold. Praying TLC will take heart and have more reality families like you and the Duggars.

17. Kay and Ima, big fans Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 5:15 pm

Jen, Bill, Will and Zoey,
    We are so happy to hear your great news! We have been praying and hoping to hear this for a long time. God is watching over you and your family. We can’t wait to see Zoey, and Will is a doll. We’re so glad you have such a great husband who watches over all of you. He is a great help. We will continue to keep you uppermost in our thoughts and prayers. God bless all of you.

18. Brenda Says:
    March 31st, 2014 at 12:44 pm

I Love this couple. They have a lesson for all. It is my favorite Reality Show and they are Gracious, Loving, Adorable parents who have proven that no matter what comes your way, you can overcome and I wish I had the fortitude that you two show. I wish you the best and I love the kids and you and I watch every episode and all the re-runs over and over.

God Bless you and your lovely family.

Comments