Eddie Cibrian Accused Of Manufacturing Brandi Glanville Cheating Rumors

February 06, 2014 08:13 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Word on the street is, Brandi Glanville wasn’t entirely faithful to Eddie Cibrian. Of course, we already knew that Eddie was a cheater, but Brandi as well? The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star denies the infidelity rumors, suggesting that, perhaps, her ex would have a vested interest in spreading this type of nasty gossip.

Did Brandi Glanville cheat on Eddie Cibrian? This is certainly a popular implication, based on recent rumors of steamy affairs with Harry Morton and Rick Fox. But Brandi insists that, while she would definitely be interested in dating either one of these attractive men, she never actually has had that opportunity. In a recent tell-all for Radar Online, the reality star confessed, “Knowing what I do now about what a sham my marriage was, I may have welcomed dating either one of these eligible bachelors, but it just wasn’t true.”

Brandi did find the timing of the infidelity gossip particularly interesting, musing, “Who on earth could have anything to gain by leaking false information about an alleged affair seven days before the tell-all book about my philandering ex and his mistress hit bookstores?”

It’s true that, if anyone would stand to benefit from the release of a nasty story about Brandi Glanville’s supposed infidelity, it would be Eddie Cibrian. But that’s not to say Brandi was completely faithful. She has admitted to casually dating “before my divorce was finalized and my husband was already in a public relationship with another woman.” Most fans feel that this is an entirely forgivable offense. Do you agree? Sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

Photo Courtesy: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

31 Responses to “Eddie Cibrian Accused Of Manufacturing Brandi Glanville Cheating Rumors”

1. jenna Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:06 am

Too bad Brandi was the one who at one time said she cheated on him. It came out of her mouth

2. Brandi is a victim again! Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:41 am

Brandi as long as you see yourself as a victim you will blame everyone else. You even blame the other housewives for your bad mouth & behavior.
    Please get help for your drinking problem. No one is pouring alcohol down your throat but you.

3. missy Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:46 am

well first this is stupid story and second they deserve each other—-him and Leann. no good will ever come to this union

4. Carol Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:57 am

OMG! Enough already! How many years are we going to be hearing about these two? You’re divorced! Get over it. People divorce for whatever reason. Why do you have to air your dirty laundry (over & over & over again) If you truly care about your boys; you’d let the past go for their sake.

5. Jenny Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:00 am

Brainless Brandi Glanville wrote a book??? And who really cares anyway? She is so shallow and drunk all the time, how was she able to form a complete sentence? I bet all her thoughts have the F*** bomb in them. I only watched about four episodes of that ridiculous show which is about some self-absorbed, middle-aged women who are trying so hard to be relevant, sexy and interesting. YAWN!!!

6. barbara Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:17 am

Brainless Brandi wrote a book…….for herself and her own stupid pride. I would not want to be married to a drunk (I was once and it ended quick) the smell, the slurs, the staggering all made me sick. Thousands of people in Hollywood have cheated. Remember Liz Taylor stealing Debbie (sweet Debbie) Reynolds husband….there are too many others to mention, but come on.. Eddie must have needed a vulnerable, softer woman that needed him. And he took her. Sorry that thing Brandi still needs to go on and on, she better let it go before every man in Hollywood is scared of her. She is ugly inside and out. I am also tired of hearing her attacks, she needs to think about her children, let it go and get a life.

7. BlazenB Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:18 am

REALLY???? another annoying story about annoying Brandi Glanville? Can this woman find some dignity and give it a rest. We all sympathized with her when Eddie cheated but everything else since then has been an attention getter. She probably planted the story herself, to get more sales for her tell-all book. I don’t think Eddie is any type of prince but at this point, Brandi is solidly mired in bitterness. Her best revenge is to live a fabulous life and ignore everything else as old baggage.

8. Sue Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:23 am

Wow, Brandi is MUCH better looking than LeAnn! You’ve went down the chain instead of up Mr. Cibrian!

9. Fed up with Brandi Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:35 am

So tired of Brandi, she is so Manipulative! It is so obvious…If your own father can cut you out of his life that says something.

She stared the rumors, in fact she said they welcomed third parties into their marriage / bed.

Dislike the fact that she is trying to turn everyone against Lisa on RHWBH – Lisa has done nothing but support her! “Lisa intimidated her to say things!” please everyone knows she shoots from hip first and doesn’t worry about what people think or say…She told the world she slept with Gerard Butler and he denied it because he wanted nothing to do her!

10. Jena Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 10:35 am

These people are low-life idiots who thrive on getting attention from the public! She will soon get Eddie back, because he & LeeAnn have signed-up to do a Reality Show & we all know how badly that will end!!!

11. MIMI Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 11:10 am

OMG….Like, this is so f*cking old. They probably both cheated and probably will continue to cheat. And fight. And bicker. And make each other look like idiots, LeAnn included. I swear, you all act like you are the first people ever to cheat on anyone. Get Over It!!!!!!!!!

12. Jennifer Tolanto Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 11:13 am

Who ever here blames Brandi is CRAZY. She was a faithful in love wife/mother who did not cheat. Ladies, would you risk losing your marriage to Eddie and cheat? I dont think so. If she started to date AFTER he cheated and ran off with Leann, then she had every right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Jeanie Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Sadly, the one thing that keeps this going is all the attention it gets her. Positive/Negative attention is what is fueling this sad mess. Eddie & Leann cheated yes. Common sense tells me that she was a total WITCH -W +B. If this is the way she treated her husband before the cheating I don’t blame him. Brandi is a VICTIM because it is what is paying her right now. I don’t watch any of the real housewives shows. The reason I don’t is simple they are not real and they are not housewives. How many of them are divorced. I liked Leann’s music regardless of who she slept with. I will continue to like her music. At the end of the day I have a life with my husband and son. I am a real housewife and we live like the other 99%.

14. Jackie Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Nobody cares who cheated on who. Brandi needs to check into rehab for drinking and concentrate on her children. Eddie and LeAnn need to move along and be happy as long as it lasts. Most of us have been cheated on, had our heart broken or have been involved in a toxic relationship. Get over it, you ain’t the first and you won’t be the last.

15. Vicki Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Brandi, is a Bitch, and she is an old hag with botox up her face, lips. she is a total Bitch. Low class and No Class. Doesn’t she worry about her kids seeing all of negative things she does on housewives show. She is a Bad example of a mother.

16. cat Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Brandi, stop embarrassing yourself and your kids.

17. amanda Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Brandi G. is the most annoying, whining, pathetic excuse for a woman I’ve ever seen. I don’t know WHY the housewifes of OC have included this woman in their group….she has an IQ of two and any time she comes on the screen, I LITERALLY turn the channel. I think they casted her for some shock factor and they think this talentless obnoxious big mouth cry baby is somehow keeping the show interesting. How wrong they are! And then she writes a book?? Who cares about this person…she has done nothing, ZERO. Woman want to see woman who are strong, successful, classy and grateful for what they have….like Lisa V.
    Please, remove her from Houswives of OC so I can watch it again.

18. Jenny Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 2:28 pm

I agree with Amanda…I think Brandi G. was cast on the show for shock value, but no one admires her. She is a classless alcholic who needs to learn some manners! She is just a “hanger-on” with her sidekick, Jennifer (Dr. Drew’s Celeb Rehab). What is wrong with these women who defend her bad behaviour?? If all these RHOBH people were truly her friends, they would do an intervention. I think I’m done watching this pathetic show. I want to watch strong, intelligent and confident women on TV…not these middle-aged, self-absorbed, unsexy dingbats!

19. Jenny Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Oh sorry folks, I just turned 50 so I really have nothing against middle-aged women :) It is just this paticular group who are all just trying too hard to be entertaining, but instead are just ANNOYING! I started watching this show with my niece and after seeing about 4 or 5 episodes, I’m done. Real Housewives … NOT!!

20. teana costonde Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 2:41 pm

plz brandi,get a life,you r so embarrassing,what a shame for your boys,you call yourself a good mother,now that’s a joke,quit feelng sorry for yourself,an being a drunkass,foul mouthed,poor excuse for a mother,your boys would be so much better with their dad an step mom,yeah eddie cheated an when your married that’s wrong,we get it,but he married his mistress,an you need to get over it an shut the f… up,you got nerve talking to the other woman the way you do,you r a very drunk sick witch that needs to come down off your high horse an act like a woman who has nothing but good intensions for the boys,your far from being a good mother,you show that everytime you open your foul mouth,an to think your poor boys r gonna see your slutty actions on tv someday,thats sad so sad thank god they have there dad an leann,

21. sindy Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Seriously Eddie is such a douche.
    tell me where she is going to get the time with two young boys to go cheat on you……so glad you took up with ms. money bags ! I hope she is managing to buy you all the free lunch you can get.

22. sindy Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 3:24 pm

just reading through some of the responses…..some of you need to go back and re-read……if you husband is already keeping company with another woman and you are already on the out but your divorce papers are not yet finalized then it could be classed as cheating. But some of you are already crucifying her and claiming that she admitted to cheating. please stop with your we are greater and better than you attitude. Plenty of you in the same boat would probably have done the same. so keep it moving or just be quiet.

23. JQ Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Amanda, you have your housewives shows mixed up. Brandi is on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

24. JQ Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Oh and I just want to say, Eddie is handsome but a cheater, so his character sucks. And since he’s been with Leann I haven’t heard of any work he’s done. I may be wrong cause I don’t keep up with him. But to me it looks like he’s with her cause he doesn’t have to work, travels the world with her and lives off her money.

25. Lisa Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Funny that the people that say everyone cheats are making excuses for themselves. People should pay for how they treat others, especially those they promised to love, honor and cherish. Yada yada yada. Oh wait, I guess Eddie is paying, He’s with Skanky Rimes, at least until the next trainwreck of a meal ticket comes along.

26. Jennifer Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Who cares if Leann and Eddie cheated, they are not the first couple and we all know will not be the last. You would of thought this was World War 10 when it was announced. Brandi needs to move on and realie her man left her and if she acts this way now, i would hate to see what the marriage was like.

27. linda Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Brandi is smarter than most, she’s making millions of dollars with her books and her tv show, so saying she is dumb is simply false statement. I actually like Brandi alot more than her ex’s new wife who in my eyes is a husband stealer and she cheated oh her own husband with Eddie. Brandi is more of a lady than her and by alot. Also, you are unfair calling her a bad mother. She cares about her kids, you are wrong to say that. She’s barely out with men and with friends and her kids. You see a tiny bit of her life on Reality TV which they have to make interesting by all the girls get togethers. She’s home with her kids just like most moms are of young children. Eddie cheated on Brandi not the other way around. Yes, she needs to get over it but hey she is smart her books make her millions. That many more millions she will leave to her kids she loves someday and spends on her kids now. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE

28. Debbie Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Typical nasty bitchy comments from most of the women commenting on this blog! Ladies, when are you going to learn? Women are their own worst enemies for slamming each other! Brandi “is who she is”, take it or leave it. Douchebag Cibrian knew who she was, good and bad, and wasn’t man enough to divorce her if he was so unhappy, but had to cheat on her SEVERAL times. She is WELL rid of him and it is only a matter of time before we all start reading stories about him and Leann in yet another cheating scandal – just like Tori and Dean! Once a cheater/scumbag, ALWAYS a cheater/scumbag!

29. Robin Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Most of you are as stupid and brainless as you say Brandi is! The article was about what rumor EDDIE started, Brandi was simply defending herself! Do I sense some jealousy here? AND IT IS IRONIC that this rumor came to light SEVEN days before her book is released. Why don’t you jealous halfwits put yourself in HER SHOES, or are MOST of you the ones a married man cheated WITH, OR IS CHEATING WITH? What is she suppose to do? Just let the rumors THAT CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT is spreading about her fly? Let that shit happen to you all and THEN let’s see how YOU feel and the pain and hell YOU go through from being betrayed by someone who took vows with you! I’ve NEVER seen her lie about talking behind ones back, like Kyle, Kim, and many more of them do. She speaks the truth, and when one of those other bitches are bullying her – SHE STANDS UP TO THEM and then the bullies go crying to each other, “but I did’t do anything to provoke her” boohoo AND YES YA DO! You HAVE to be like Brandi is, otherwise she would be railroaded by a bunch of bullies in high heels and tiaras!Did you all not see the first episode with Brandi where Kim and Kyle totally bullied her? By virtue of the fact that most of you are on here talking smack about her tells ME ya’ll are a bunch of bullies as well!

30. Y Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Hopefully Brandi can find new love and not be another Jennifer Aniston , unlucky in love after a cheating husband.

31. SJ Says:
    February 6th, 2014 at 9:28 pm

never seen someone so sleazy and drunk all the time on tv…Brandi dont care who she hit on male or female…shes like a dog in heat, ready for screw anything…its sickening, long and boney falling all over the place drunk, trying to insult everyone…spend ur time chasing behind leann on twitter…get your self together sleazy…those poor kids….they do grow up!!! and when they start reading and watching momma trash…look out!!!

Comments