Juan Pablo Galavis: His Response Of “It’s Okay” Is Not Okay

February 26, 2014 01:43 PM by Megan Thompson

juan-pablo-galavis-okay-is-not-okay
Juan Pablo Galavis is probably going down as one of the worst bachelors of all time.  His sexy accent is wearing off and his true colors are showing through. Last week, Sharleen left Juan Pablo because they lacked a “cerebral” connection. This week Andi bolted, but not without telling Juan Pablo “okay” is NOT okay.

Last night on The Bachelor it was the big overnight dates in the “fantasy suite.” You know the episode where each girl contemplates not staying the night, but they always do! Well last night was no exception, until Andi left Juan Pablo after a miserable fantasy suite night. Since cameras aren’t allowed in the fantasy suite, we aren’t sure really went down until Andi has the “okay” conversation with him.

In a camera interview Andi shared that Juan doesn’t really know her. That he never asked her any questions about her or her feelings? Well, duh – that would cut into the making out time. But what really pissed Andi off is when she tried to share her feelings with him he continued to say “okay.” Check out the awkward “okay” conversation below:

In Juan Pablo’s defense he did address his overuse of the phrase, “it’s okay” in his People blog he tweeted out.  “Yes, I say that a lot, but it’s my way of saying that I understand the situation.” Juan Pablo wrote.

Was this the best or worst fight in Bachelor history? Facebook and Twitter have been abuzz with comments.  It was hilarious – right? Okay, not okay, okay – whatever! Let us know what you think of Juan Pablo Galavis, leave us a comment below.

MORE ON THE BACHELOR
Andi Dorfmans Disaster Date In The Fantasy Suite
Juan Pablo Galavis Continues To Apologize For Anti-Gay Remarks
Juan Pablo Galavis Dishes On His Two Very Different Dates

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

10 Responses to “Juan Pablo Galavis: His Response Of “It’s Okay” Is Not Okay”

1. JoAnn Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

He’s great. Handled it like a gentleman. She seemed somewhat sociopathic. Why did it have to be his fault that she didn’t fall for him. Hard to believe they were in the same fantasy suite. He thought they had a great time; she ?????
    His comment about arguing with a lawyer was spot on. Her comments since last night a pathetic. Making fun of his accent shows how low she can go. No class at all in comparison to Sharleen who left like a lady.

2. Anon Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I can’t believe I’m even commenting on this but the reality is, she wanted more of a reaction from him then she got. He didn’t give her the satisfaction, she acted like a child.

She broke it off. He said “okay, I understand.” Done.

At that point, she should have just left. Not sit there like a pedantic ninny and bait and nag so she could justify leaving. Ugh. It just killed it for me too, watching her patter.

3. Woman Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 2:27 pm

I do understand him because English is also my second language and I know how easy is make a mistake and don’t even know that it happen ….
    My dating never was successful even when I am very nice ,good looking woman with a lot of value .
    His situation is even more difficult because he can’t say everything to this girls .
    So don’t judge him if you never struggle with a language .

4. Kerry Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Honestly…I DO like Juan Pablo and believe he is sincere in wanting not to hurt people. I have seen his eyes well up with tears and believe him to be a guy who DOES show his true feelings. What’s all this about only thinking of himself…I didn’t see that. I saw a caring man who was attentive and trying to figure out his feelings about these women. I also think his “It’s OK” was just how he expresses himself. I don’t think it was at all dismissive. I think it’s been completely misunderstood. There is way too much being said negatively about him and people are bashing him instead of trying to understand where he is coming from. Just my senior opinion but I think it’s being way over-staged. These women didn’t get chosen…so they are bitter. It’s quite simple.

5. sk Says:
    February 26th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

The words “It’s OK” is very OK with me and most normal people. So glad that Andi showed her true colors. If everything is not all about her, then she’s just not happy. In case she didn’t know it, the title of the show is “The Bachelor”, it’s not “Andi”. She’s a self center, spoiled witch, and Juan Pablo doesn’t know just how lucky he is that he got the chance to find out how “witchy” she can be. Good riddance to her … Ye, ye, the wicked old witch is gone. I think she left because he was afraid that Juan Pablo was going to choose Claire instead of her and she didn’t want to be the “loser”.

6. Regina Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 12:44 pm

I agree 100% that Andi is self centered, spoiled witch and a bitch.I am glad she is out and I am very happy and very proud of Juan Pablo of telling her “It’s OK”. JP was still nice and he should have told her “It’s OK for you to leave, anyway I am not going to give you a rose”. Andi might have felt that JP will dump her next so she went ahead and started mocking him. That might be the reason why JP was not asking many questions about her. She joined the Bachelor’s contest to be in the limelight only and brag that she can talk being a lawyer. She made a very big mistake and many people hate her. The last two contestants are more beautiful and has more class than her. She is a big “loser” and she might have been dumped by many men. The way she talks, she is a traitor and a liar.

7. sarah Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 10:35 am

I truely believe that Juan Pablo did everything like a gentlemen to accept she was leaving. That woman came out with her true colors. She was not the right fit for Juan Pablo. She new she was next to exit and didnt know how to handle it. He wasnt in love with u, So move along, get lost!!! Andi u are a sorry loser. U want to bash his its ok. What did u want from him??? thats as nice as it gets. You were pathetic to watch. U dont deserve a man like JP> Go away and never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. MONICA Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 10:55 am

byyyye byyyye FELICIA!!!!!!!!! U NEVER HAD A CHANCE ANDY!!!!!U WERE NEXT TO GO HOME.

9. Judy Says:
    March 1st, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Why all the negative comments about Andi?
    Her mistake was hot leaving the show weeks earlier when she knew it was not a good match. She is a beautiful and intelligent and has so much going for her. I will love watching her as the next bachelotte. Go Andi!

10. Judy Says: