Joyce Giraud Reacts To Rumors She Is Getting Fired From RHOBH

February 27, 2014 01:00 PM by Suzy Kerr

Joyce-Giraud-Rumors-Getting-Fired-RHOBH

Speculation has been building that a couple of the cast members from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may soon be getting the axe, and one of those is newcomer Joyce Girard. The subject came up today when TMZ caught up with Joyce, and if you were expecting tears and hysteria in response, well….you may be disappointed.

After joining the RHOBH cast at the beginning of this season, Joyce Girard hasn’t really made much of a name for herself, other than quickly becoming the object of Brandi Glanville’s frustration. She also has failed to resonate with viewers, who have been vocal on Twitter about their feelings of disconnect where Joyce is concerned.

With that in mind, it’s no huge surprise that her name has come up as one that may not be returning for next season, and TMZ photogs brought it up during a run-in with the reality star earlier today. After asking her whether or not she’s heard any whispers about getting cut from the cast, Joyce pretty much evaded the question and simply said, “I tend to not really listen to rumors.” However, when pressed, she did say that nothing had been brought to her attention by producers.

As far as some of the negative feedback she’s gotten from fans on Facebook and other social media sites, Joyce had this to say about her relationships with the other Housewives. “I for sure don’t jive with some of them. I jive fantastic with Lisa, with Kyle with Kim, but I don’t jive with backstabbers. I’m never going to compromise my integrity of who I am just for a show or for ratings or anything.” And as for her feelings on possibly not returning? “I have a great life regardless of the show or not,” she said,“so it’s not something that causes me sleepless nights.”

So what do you think about Joyce Girard’s reaction to the rumors that she may not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? I get the feeling she gives ZERO effs, but maybe it’s all an act. Tell us your thoughts in the comments!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS

Joyce Giraud Backtracks On Brandi Glanville Needing Rehab
Brandi Glanville Blasts Joyce Giraud On Facebook
Lisa Vanderpump Fires Back At Brandi Glanville’s Claims She Was Close To Bankrupcy

Photo Courtesy: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

7 Responses to “Joyce Giraud Reacts To Rumors She Is Getting Fired From RHOBH”

1. Marj Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Joyce, I think you are beautiful and love your husband. I am happy for your happy family. You won’t miss ROBH,those women are toxic and you just are not used to that kind of women. So I wish you well and am happy for you not to have to be exposed to those women

Best wishes to you and your wonderful.family!

2. Patrice Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 9:33 pm

She sounds like the most level headed out of the bunch.

3. Penny Fuentes Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 7:37 am

Joyce is a beautiful and KIND woman. She and her husband are the epitome of Class and Elegance. That RHOBH would consider replacing her and leaving Low Class White Trash such as brandi shows a level of disconnect with decent people. After many business and cultural events in Beverly Hills, I have never seen a trailer park and have wondered how brandi even landed on the show. Lisa, Joyce, leave this show. My mother told me if you lie down in trash you will end up smelling like garbage. RHOBH

4. marilyn Says:
    March 1st, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I love Joyce. She’s a classy gorgeous lady and a asset to the show. I hope she returns to RHBH.

5. jan Says:
    March 1st, 2014 at 8:24 pm

I love Joyce. She not only is very beautiful, she is kind and warm towards all of the other women no matter how awful they are towards her. Brandi is very jealous of her, and wishes she had her life and beauty. Once Brandi grows up she’ll eventually see that you can go much further with kindness. Carlton can go. She’s ugly and her personality is even uglier. She to me brings the class of the show down. I’m one person who will not miss her at all. She’s awful and makes the rich really look bad in my eyes…!

6. Kaye Morse Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I hope they DO get rid of her. She is a total snooze fest. LAAATER.

7. Jenni Says:
    March 18th, 2014 at 7:59 am

What r these people smoking!!!!!??? She is such a ruthless witch!! She is boring and her husband licks everyone’s butts clean! What a brownoser……moving on

Comments