The Next Bachelorette Is…

February 27, 2014 11:30 AM by Megan Thompson

the-bachelorette-ali-logo

The Bachelor hasn’t even had its last dramatic rose ceremony, yet rumors are speculating about who will be The Bachelorette.  It might be the girl Juan Pablo Galavis leaves behind or it might not.  Will it be your favorite girl?

The Bachelorette first began when fans fell in love and felt sorry for Trista Sutter when she got dumped on national TV.  And look how her story turned out.  Trista was the very first Bachelorette and the first marriage of the series – and they are still married ten years later.

So what girl wouldn’t want to have a chance to date 25 hot guys from across the country?  Even though Juan Pablo hasn’t passed out his final rose, Facebook is abuzz with rumors about which girl will be the next Bachelorette.  Are you ready?  Here’s your clue – she doesn’t like the word “okay.”  Yep – it’s rumored that Andi Dorman, the attorney from Atlanta, is set to be the next Bachelorette.  TMZ is exclusively reporting that Andi was in the middle of a murder trial, but took an unexplained leave of absence.  “We’ve now confirmed that Andi is indeed the summer’s Bachelorette. So case close,” TMZ is reporting on their website

next-bachelorette-andi-dorfman

Andi has received a ton of support on her Twitter page.  She recently wrote her followers, “Love all the support!  Even though it didn’t work out, I had the most amazing experience of my life! Truly grateful.”

Let us know what you think about Andi Dorman as the new Bachelorette?  Is she your favorite gal this season?  Let us know, leave a comment below.

MORE BACHELOR NEWS
Andi Dorfmans Disaster Date In The Fantasy Suite
Juan Pablo Galavis Continues To Apologize For Anti-Gay Remarks
Juan Pablo Galavis Dishes On His Two Very Different Dates

Photo Credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette |

34 Responses to “The Next Bachelorette Is…”

1. Margaret Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I won’t watch if it’s Andi

2. Tempest Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Andi was one of my two favorite girls on this show until the last episode when she showed an ugly side. I think most guys are going to have a hard time living up to her standards because few are that perfect.

3. Judy Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 5:29 pm

I’m very happy the Bachelorette is going to be Andi – she was one of my favourites along with Charlene. Nothing sexier than a smart woman!! In regards to the above comment, I believe it had nothing to do with her ‘standards’…J.P. was one of the worst bachelors ever…but eeettzz okay!

4. Bethany Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Why Andi she sucks. At first I really liked her but then the recent episode ruined it. Why couldn’t it be someone eles on the show.

5. Tookie Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 7:22 pm

I used to really like Andi and she indeed was my favorite one. However she came off way too hard on Juan Pablo in the episode when she walked off. She may have a legitimate gripe but I don’t think she should have expressed herself in such a harsh and angry way like she did and then argue over his expressions with him. She may be smart and beautiful but I thought she showed very bad form and, to me, showed anger and a lack of human understanding. If she needed to leave she should have been more tactful and not have jumped down his throat like she did.
    If Andi is the next Bachelorette then I loose respect for this show and I feel sorry for all the next Bachelors!
    Claire or Nikki should be the next Bachelorette!

6. Gracie Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Andi is the real deal, brains and beauty you go girl.Im so sick of
    these fake blonde and fake boob airheads.

7. Flora Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 8:04 pm

If it’s Andi, I won’t watch. What a nasty farewell.

8. Jan Says:
    February 27th, 2014 at 11:20 pm

I have watched the show every season but if Andi is the next bachelorette. It will be the first season I won’t watch she herself was just rude and argumentative. Who needs to watch that.

9. Renee fan all the way! Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 7:41 am

REALLY!!!! ANDI???? WOW… I think the whole last episode was just so she could be the next Bachelorette. SO DISAPPOINTING!!!

10. jay smith Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 9:29 am

Andi is a manipulative Jew bitch. The kikes who own ABC gave her a deal she could not refuse to make her the next bachelorette. Anyone else would get called out on that issue, but of course not the Jewish Princess ! I will NOT watch her series and view a bunch of rich, educated, arrogant Jewboys trying to win. She makes me sick, besides that I hate Jews AND lawyers so she’s a matched set! That slope nosed Jew bastard father of her’s was so fucking rude. He didn’t like Juan because he was Catholic and a Latino – he didn’t deserve to be treated like a second class citizen. Its the Jews who are the real bigot’s in the country with all da money too – Got that ?

11. Carol Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 10:02 am

If it’s Andi, I am not interested in watching. I can’t watch such a phony and arrogant person. I think that she wanted to leave the show because in the fantasy suite JP told her that she was “barely there”, so she figured she would leave before she got booted. There are plenty of other smart & beautiful women to choose from.

12. Lea Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 12:43 pm

ABC, please listen to your viewers. Andi is not a fan favorite for the Bachelorette. Her combative behavior is exhausting and unattractive. Too cynical to be the one to cheer for.

13. Phil Hernon Says:
    February 28th, 2014 at 11:09 pm

Its a bad choice……she is not ready to find a relationship just yet it seems.

14. Eileen Says:
    March 1st, 2014 at 6:53 am

Andi is the real deal, Clair and Nikki would fall for anyone that gave them attention. Very insecure women. Juan Pablo is a womanizer and a player. No way he is ready to settle with one woman. Andi was to sharp for him. Looking forward to watching Andi on next Bachelorette.

15. Lorraine Says:
    March 2nd, 2014 at 11:12 am

Anyone but Andi. Horrible to watch. She was so fake, contrived smile and when she was argumentative, it was disgusting rude behavior. I won’t watch the bachelorette, I bet you all the bachelors will walk off. Actually thought Juan Pablo handled himself with class in that scene, very mature. He is used to being a team player. Sharleen would have been a great choice, very authentic and she knows what she wants.

16. Susie Says:
    March 2nd, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Before the last episode I liked Andi but I changed my mind very quickly when I saw what a spoiled brat she can be. It’s hard to believe that a District Attorney can act so imature. If she is chosen as the next Bachlorette I won’t be watching. I do not appreciate the fact that she is mocking JP with the words,, Ezzzzz OK. Not only is she mocking him she is making fun of the way he talkes. Another thing I dislike is,,, She said and told him that in the fantasy suite that he told her that she made it this far by default. He told her that he does not use that word and that word would never come out of his mouth. I believe him for 2 reasons,, (1)- That is a word that many attorneys use daily in their practice,, (2)- I have not heard him use any kind of word like that in any way pertaining to any situation on the show. He really doesn’t seem to be a person that uses fancy words like that. But Andi does. She swore to his face that he said default, he told her he never uses that word that word would never come out of his mouth. This shows me that she is the kind of young woman that hears what she wants to hear and convinces herself that it’s true. I refuse to watch a bachelorette that has issues like she has and tries to put words in a persons mouth. He told her that he said,,, you barely made it here. But what I would like to know is,,, what was the conversation before he said those words to her and what the conversation was after he said that to her. He may have been telling her how happy he was that he chose her over Renee, that he was really enjoying his time with her in the fantasy suite. I look at it this way, none of us were there so don’t really know if anything she said about JP is tue. After the fantasy suite, he made the statement that Andi may be the one, he had a great time with her. He said that they laughed for hours. But then she has a different story. If she was that miserable in the fantasy suite, she should have just left. I think she wasn’t really satisfied with him so this all was to create a bunch of drama so she would be chosen to be the next Bachelorette. My, My what bad oats she sowes.

17. cristylyn andrew Says:
    March 2nd, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Please not Andi.She is arrogant. Pick a new non-recyled face.

18. Joanne Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Love that Andi has been selected as the next Bachelorette. Juan Pablo could not understand what Andi was trying to say, and she got very frustrated. I don’t blame her. Everything is all about him. Andi is strong and intelligent and will be a wonderful Bachelorette!

19. Karen Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I was quite surprised and totally disappointed with Andi’s behavior. She must not have studied Spanish because if she had, she would know that it very common for latinos to use the word bien at the end of a sentence. It is similar to the use of the word like/ uh as a filler. I thought she had more class than she exhibited. Her words were out of spite and if that ‘s how she behaves, I ‘d prefer not to watch next season if she’s the Bachelorette. It took her all season to realize J.P. never asked anything about herself . Hmmm ??? Choose someone else.

20. Cathy Belleville Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 6:22 pm

If is Andy I will not watch and I know a lot of my friends that feel the same. I believe that someone that was nice to everyone should be the bachelorette and that never said bad things and was a honestly kind person. What a change that would be for the bachelor to do. I believe that Renee has most of the votes from everyone I know.

21. Margaret Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I also WILL NOT watch if Andi is the Bachelorette. She is just rude. She is not kind and walking out of an ongoing murder trial tells us quite a bit about the integrity and values of this young woman. Again, let me repeat, I WILL NOT watch The Bachelorette if she is chosen. Oh yes, and may I add that quite a few of my friends have expressed their dissatisfaction with her on Juan Pablo’s season. We said, “goood God not Her, are you kidding me?. Please change your mind. Thank you.

22. Doc Watson Says:
    March 3rd, 2014 at 7:39 pm

My wife and I would chose Clair in a heartbeat…she’s sexy, genuine, and interesting. Andi is not interesting in any way. Definitely will not watch her.

23. Bonnie Says:
    March 4th, 2014 at 8:34 am

Hey Jay Smith
    Keep your stupid ass comments about Jews to yourself you piece of crap..if you don’t like her that’s fine, but blaming it on her religion is stupid and ignorant.
    I can’t believe there are still people out there like you……people are people good, bad, or indifferent. Why not try and find the good in people instead of bashing them because of what they believe in…..

24. Mia Says:
    March 4th, 2014 at 10:43 am

I like all the choices for next Bachelorette, but being the bachelorette is more than just being, beautiful, smart, funny, even likable. We need to empathize with her, we need to really root for her and really want her to find love. I don’t feel that way for any of them except for Renee. Renee should be the nexta bachelorette. Shes the only one Who would make me watch this season because her story is special and Id like to watch her new life unfold.

25. Susan Rion Says:
    March 4th, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I will not watch if Andi is the Bachlorette. I’ve watched every season since Alex Michel and this is the first time I have ever disagreed with the the casting. Renee would have been a better choice.

26. Chopper Says:
    March 5th, 2014 at 8:53 am

Let the trainwreck roll on if Andi is chosen. Juan Pablo was a horrible choice, narcissistic. Andi is vain as well, and she will choose dogs who drool on her toes to the very end. Then another wrong Bachelor that makes it to the end will be chosen! ABC, choose someone outside the box to prevent this wreck of a train from rolling on.

27. Chopper Says:
    March 5th, 2014 at 8:55 am

@ Susan Renee is already engaged, none of these Bachelorettes are good choices for the upcoming season.

28. Marina Chase Says:
    March 5th, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Never did like Andi, too self centered and didn’t care for her HARSH conversation with Juan Pablo. I won’t watch if she’s the new Bachelorette. ABC, pls rethink your decision!

29. Shelb Says:
    March 5th, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Andi is amazing and way better than any of the others! so exited to watch her this summer!!

30. Donna K Says:
    March 6th, 2014 at 11:21 am

Bad choice…she is too strong willed..a bit self centered…did not like that she felt it necessary to attack JP in public. Will be the first season I will not watch.

31. Trisha Says:
    March 6th, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Andi is a bad choice, negative, combative and arrogant. She is not warm. I liked Charlene who has class and is intelligent and has more warmth than Andi. Renee would be great but it seems she is already in a relationship now. I won’t watch if Andi is picked.

32. Elaine Says:
    March 8th, 2014 at 5:47 am

I like Claire.she would be good. she is honest, and yes she is very sexy.hate nikki she justs wants to win over claire.claire is beautiful.nikki needs a new hairdo,she is so sloppy.

33. Elaine Says:
    March 8th, 2014 at 5:51 am

Nikki is a phoney. Claire is the one who should be chosen.all the girls want a man not just Claire. love her,love her.beautiful smart,

34. Angela Says:
    March 11th, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Andi is a good choice. Would have like to see Sharlene . Both lady’s would have been a great choice. JP was horrible ! More in love with him self !

Comments