Khloe Kardashian Hinting At A Reconciliation With Lamar Odom?

March 17, 2014 07:26 AM by Lisa Princ

khloe-kardashian-hints-reconciliation-with-lamar-odom

When the news broke that Lamar Odom recently quit the Spanish basketball team he joined last month, due to an injury, Facebook began to buzz about a possible reconciliation with Khloe Kardashian. And in typical Khloe fashion, the Kardashian star recently took to Twitter to share yet another inspirational quote, but is she hinting that she may take Lamar Odom back?

Ever since Khloe Kardashian announced her split from Lamar Odom, fans have been wondering if their favorite couple from Keeping Up With The Kardashians would give it another shot. And though Odom reportedly cheated on Khloe, Khloe and Lamar shared a deep love, at least according to Kardashian. In the past few weeks, Khloe has been posting inspirational messages on social media, which seemed to hint that she was moving on, but is she really?

Recently, Kardashian took to Twitter and Instagram to share the following quote: “I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged. I am full of compassion and kindness. I won’t just look for a miracle; I will become someone’s miracle by showing God’s love and mercy everywhere I go. This is my declaration,” also declaring herself as a healer. But who exactly is she healing? Herself? Or is she going to become Lamar Odom’s miracle?

Sources have already confirmed that Lamar Odom is hopeful that Khloe will take him back, and the former NBA star even noted that himself in recent interviews. But friends of Kardashian have told multiple tabloids that Khloe has no intention of taking Lamar back. However, if Lamar gets the help he needs, she may just change her mind.

What do you think of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s split? Do you think that they should give it another shot? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

MORE ON KHLOE KARDASHIAN AND LAMAR ODOM

Lamar Odom Quits Spanish Basketball Team
Khloe Kardashian Eager For A Second Shot At Marriage
Khloe Kardashian Still Baffled By Lamar Odom’s Odd Behavior

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe Kardashian |

12 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Hinting At A Reconciliation With Lamar Odom?”

1. Tasha Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 9:23 am

I think khloe and lamar should get back together i have watched them and there is real love there. Its not fake

2. Sandra Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 10:30 am

Yes they should get back together, we love them as a couple, they both are full of love for each other.

3. Karen Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 10:32 am

Khloe, if you are reading this, go and be with your man.

4. shirley Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Please don.t do it….you are so much better then him…..go find someone who appreciates you…..he is just going to bring drama to you life and take you for a fool……unless you like that

5. carol Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 5:27 pm

I for one hope that Khloe does try with Lamar again. They are a great couple and they do Love one another, Despite what haters say, God Bless to them both, I married my Jr. High seetheart 40 years ago, and no things are not easy, But when love is so deep that it controls your every move, That is true and only they know how true,Follow your heart, Not what people say or think you should do, God Bless to them both,,,,

6. ann powell Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

yes,i think they belong together
    she love him and he love her. he just need to grt help or his drug disease.

7. santa Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

love to see them back..again… human not perfect so always be a second chance and fix things that can be fix and value the precious life together…

8. rosebud Says:
    March 17th, 2014 at 6:18 pm

I am all for reconsiliations when it comes to marriages but for some it’s not always the wisest thing too do,her getting back with Lamar is not going to solve what ever problems he may have sometimes it’s best to cut your loss and move forward.Khloe appears not to be a weak person but when it comes to Lamar I beleive her emotions would cloud her better judgement.And if they decide that they want to give it a try,they should do that but not before putting everything on the table from his womanizing to his surposedly drug use and any other issues that needs resolving

9. khloe & Lamar both love each others. give him a second chance , no one is perfect we all make mistakes. Says:
    March 18th, 2014 at 7:03 am

khloe & Lamar love each other, we all make mistakes give him a second chance khloe. xoxo

10. juice Says:
    March 18th, 2014 at 8:19 am

Khloe I think you should follow your heart keep your family, friends and outsiders out of your marriage because at the end of the day it’s all about you and your husband. You both made a promise before God and witnesses so I think you and Lamar can work it out if you keep others and their opinions out you will find the answer in your heart. I’ve been there by the grace of God we worked it out and it has been 27 years now.
    God Bless You & Lamar

11. Ruby Says:
    March 18th, 2014 at 11:06 am

I really wish they will get back together, I see her as the best Kardashian sister so it will be really good if she goes back to Lamar and help him to deal with his problem.

12. Evelyn Says:
    March 19th, 2014 at 8:43 am

I love them, hope they get back together love endures all

Comments