Kate Gosselin Is Back On TLC

March 19, 2014 04:59 PM by Megan Thompson

kate-gosselin

Kate Gosselin is coming back to TLC.  Yes, the controversial mother of eight is back for some more reality TV.   Fans either love her or love to hate her – which is it for you?

TLC is welcoming Kate Gosselin and her eight children back to the network.  It’s not a full blown series (yet) but it’s a one hour long episode to catch fans up on what is happening in the Gosselin household.  The twins are now teenagers and the famous sextuplets are nine! Who won’t you see on this special? Jon. Jon wasn’t mentioned in any TLC press release or any information about the special.

Kate took to Twitter to announce the big news to her fans.  “Hope you’re happy! We sure are! Hope the good news made you smile, I love make you guys happy,” Kate tweeted her followers yesterday.  And apparently her Twitter fans are thrilled that she is back on TV.  Fans took to Facebook and Twitter to say they can’t wait to watch the special on Kate Gosselin.  One fan tweeted, “I grew up watching your family.  I can’t wait to see how you’ve been.”

The popular reality show, Jon & Kate plus 8, ended in 2011 - along with Jon and Kate’s marriage.  Even though Jon and Kate didn’t have their own reality show anymore, we still saw them on TV.  Kate appeared on Dancing With The Stars and Jon and his girlfriend appeared on Couples Therapy.

Are you excited that Kate Gosselin is back on TLC?  Let us know if you will watch the Kate plus 8 special, leave us a comment below.

MORE GOSSELIN NEWS
Jon Gosselin Thinks Kate Requires Psychiatric Evaluation
Jon Gosselin Trashes Kate Gosselin On Couples Therapy
Kate Gosselin’s Twins Return For Second Televised Interview

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Jon & Kate plus 8, Kate Gosselin, Kate Plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

8 Responses to “Kate Gosselin Is Back On TLC”

1. teresa Says:
    March 19th, 2014 at 5:46 pm

why cant she just stay home and raise her kids. I think she is just a waste of time.

2. Cheryl Says:
    March 19th, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Love Kate Plus Eight! Can’t wait to see how grown up those little sweeties are! Anyone who does not admire this woman is NOT a MOTHER!!! She has been thru it and still does everything she can! So glad that her useless ex is not going to turn the show into an episode of Jerry Springer. He is probably an average person,but he was NEVER up to being a parent of eight children and for that reason she was better off that he finally forced her to move on. Will definitely be watching!

3. Linda Casey Says:
    March 19th, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Am excited to see the special and admire what Kate Gosselin has accomplished with her children.

4. estelle whiddon Says:
    March 19th, 2014 at 7:03 pm

good for her! I think she made a lot of mistakes, really learned from them , loved being on tv and is getting a second chance. a lot of people will enjoy seeing her family and with all those kids she could use the money! I hope the opportunity helps her in her life and she does well in the future.

5. Jim Says:
    March 20th, 2014 at 12:18 am

Kate has to work to support her 6 children, Jon is a bum who can not afford child support.

6. Annie Says:
    March 20th, 2014 at 4:50 am

Skank. Kate Gosselin is a silly woman who has absolutely no intelligence. Her kids hate her. She lacks grace. She cannot complete a sentence. It is painful to watch an interview with her. Her teenagers obviously hate her guts. These kids should plead for emancipation from this terrible, terrible, train wreck.

7. Cathy Says:
    March 20th, 2014 at 6:29 am

I love the children, but cant stand there mother. I use to like the show in the beginning, but as time went on you could truely see the person Kate really was and is. I know Jon was not perfect, but look what he had to deal with! I think Kate is obsessed with herself, and degrades people. She uses her children, and is a control freak, fake, phony everything along this line. I normally would not comment about anything I see in the news, but when I heard TLC was bringing her back I was like oh no! However I love all of TLC other shows just not this one! If she was left out and the show was about Jon his girlfriend & the amazing children I would be more interested! Okay I got that off my chest! lol

8. shannon Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

I cant wait to see the special. Kate is a good mother and wants the best for her kids. She is on reality tv, so what so is the Kardashians, Snooky,Kristin Cavallari on Laguana Beach. Lots of celebrities started with realty tv. Kate is a well spoken woman and if you watched their show from the beginning, you would understand her more. The show had great ratings, everything fell apart when Kate and Jon experienced marital problems and the media frenzy didn’t help matters.

Comments