NeNe Leakes Accuses Kenya Moore Of Having A ‘Fake Booty’

April 02, 2014 02:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

nene-leakes-accuses-kenya-moore-fake-booty

Kenya Moore is very, very proud of her booty. As you may recall, she once played piano with it on The Real Housewives Of Atlanta.  The reality star was also kind enough to show fans how to get top-notch butts of their own with her exclusive Booty Boot Camp. Thus, the best way to get under Kenya’s skin is to insult her butt — and that’s exactly what NeNe Leakes did the other day!

In the aftermath of Porsha Stewart’s epic fight with Kenya Moore, it’s pretty obvious that NeNe Leakes is a member of Team Porsha.  She’s been bickering with Kenya for ages and views the Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion incident as further proof that her nemesis needs to be kicked off of the show. NeNe first showed her support for Porsha the day after the brawl, taking to Twitter to send this telling message: “Love you, @porsha4real.”

Like Porsha, NeNe is not eager to talk about the incident just yet. When TMZ asked whether Kenya should press charges against Porsha, NeNe failed to actually mention the epic beatdown. Instead, she responded, “[Kenya] needs to fix her fake booty.” The reality star also claimed that Kenya deserved to be kicked off the show, not Porsha.

At this point, the Facebook community is split right down the middle on the Kenya Moore versus Porsha Stewart debate. Many viewers agree with NeNe Leakes, while others believe that Bravo should abide by its new no violence policy. What do you think? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it, so feel free to sound off in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Kenya Moore Called 911 After Her Fight With Porsha Stewart
Porsha Stewart May Be Finished With The Real Housewives Of Atlanta
Kenya Moore Sounds Off On Twitter After Porsha Stewart Brawl

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

7 Responses to “NeNe Leakes Accuses Kenya Moore Of Having A ‘Fake Booty’”

1. Donna Says:
    April 3rd, 2014 at 9:55 am

I am team Porsha, she should have bust Kenya in the mouth. I don’t like Kenya. Kick her off the show.

2. candace Says:
    April 3rd, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I definitely agree with Donna. Kenya is a crazy woman. I really feel that Bravo made a BIG mistake including her in the show. Kick her off the show. Please

Porsha needs direction. She’s nice

3. Kathy Says:
    April 8th, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Kenya reminds me of the nasty bully that everyone hates. They need to get rid of Kenya and teach her that her nastiness is not accepted! How can one teach children to behave, when you have her on the show showing the opposite. I haven’t watched it the last few weeks, and have lost interest in the show, as I just can’t stand to watch Kenya anymore. Shame on Bravo, for having her on the show. Don’t penalize Porsha for Kenya’s nastiness. From what I have seen of Kenya, she more than likely deserved it, as she has been long overdue for a good beat down. I don’t like violence, but I for one would pay to watch Kenya finally getting what she deserves. Until then, I won’t watch anymore.

Bravo, PLEASE, get rid of her. She is just plain nasty and mean. She hates Porsha, because Porsha represents the things that Kenya wants, and will never get. And she really hated her, when Porsha wouldn’t get on the Team Kenya bandwagon. Until she is gone, this is one viewer that will stay absent.

4. Riann Says:
    April 8th, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Kenya’s butt is fake, POINT…BLANK…PERIOD… !!

5. Pamela Says:
    April 8th, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Kenya needed that beat down she is always talking about something sexual and she can’t buy a man, they do not need to kick Porsha off the show Kenya is the bad egg.

6. Menu Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

All of the women on this show have over-sized butts. None look real.

7. Ann Johnson Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 11:27 am

I think that Kenya is the one who needs to go. She is always throwing shade, and why always trying to kiss Nene’s but. I think she wants to be Nene. Anyway, I think she thought Porsha was the safest one to mess with and I am glad she got beat down.

Comments