NeNe Leakes Launches HSN Clothing Line

April 07, 2014 01:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

nene-leakes-launches-hsn-clothing-line

Between The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, I Dream Of NeNe, Dancing With The Stars and an upcoming gig with Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity, NeNe Leakes is one busy lady! In addition to her entertainment endeavors, the reality star is also intent on conquering the world of fashion, somehow managing to carve out enough time to a establish her own clothing line for HSN.

Watch out world, for NeNe Leakes is expanding her reach into the realm of fashion! The reality star recently announced her intention to launch a fashion line with HSN. She took to Twitter to share the exciting news, tweeting, “I have joined the #HSN family with my amazing fabulous clothing line available in July!”

HSN is clearly enthusiastic about its collaboration NeNe Leakes. The company’s chief merchandising officer explained, “Nene is the perfect addition to our fashion portfolio. She is a go-getter and with her larger than life personality and keen eye for design, we’re confident that our customers will love her collection.”

NeNe Leakes’ clothing line will feature moderately-priced items for sizes 2 through 24. Highlighted pieces include a knit top for $39.90 and a faux leather jacket for $139.90. The reality star wants her clothing to “appeal to the everywoman,” taking her “from day to night, from the grocery store to drinks with [her] girlfriends.” NeNe’s Facebook fans are certainly excited about the inclusive nature of the upcoming clothing line — they’ve made their intentions to invest in her stylish ensembles quite clear!

Would you invest in clothing designed and promoted by NeNe Leakes? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it, so feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Kenya Moore Called 911 After Her Fight With Porsha Stewart
Todd Tucker Confronts Mama Joyce
NeNe Leakes Accuses Kenya Moore Of Having A Fake Booty

Photo Credit: NeNe Leakes Instagram

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Bravo Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

9 Responses to “NeNe Leakes Launches HSN Clothing Line”

1. Venisha Brooks Says:
    April 7th, 2014 at 3:07 pm

I am so happy to hear that NeNe will be starting her own clothing line. I was also happy hear her say that the clothes will be tailored to fit a lot of women that are larger than size 10 and hopefully taller than 5’8. I will be one of her biggest supporters. Great job

2. Shari Ortiz Says:
    April 9th, 2014 at 7:30 am

When it comes to personality Nene rules as Queen however
    When you go take a close look at style and fashion
    The honors hands down must go to Porsha
    and her arch rivalry Kenya. Every article
    these two women put on exudes fashion
    Perfection from exercise attire to reunion show gownaa.
    sorry nene you may rule in a lot of areas but
    not this time. Bloop!

3. Kay Says:
    April 10th, 2014 at 1:47 pm

No! I don’t want nothing Moose is pedaling.

4. Asia Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 3:28 pm

I would absolutely wear the Nene Leakes clothing line…. I love the sames I have already seen. Roll on July

5. Linda Lucas Says:
    April 19th, 2014 at 8:37 am

Nene,
    Good news and congratulations, but better news would be size 26 and up? Hopefully you will add a few more larger sizes. Full figure does not stop at size 24. I am 5’10 and I wear size 26-28:)I would really love to support you.
    Thanks

6. Linda L Says:
    April 19th, 2014 at 8:38 am

Nene,
    Good news and congratulations, but better news would be size 26 and up? Hopefully you will add a few more larger sizes in the future. Full figure does not stop at size 24. I am 5’10 and I wear size 26-28:)I would really love to support you.
    Thanks

7. Mrs Marilyn Parker Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 8:27 am

Nene Kudos, I do not agree with Shari Ortiz at all. While I think Porsche does dress is outrageously great, so do you. I absolutely love your style. I’ve been on line every sense I saw the review of your Clothing Line, I want that Electric Blue blouse like PRONTO!! An Absolute must have for me. I am a 58 year old Diva and I know I’m going to rock your clothes. And that black revised leather leggings with the Black top(revised from that ugly dress. Rock On DIVA NENE LEAKS!!

8. msknoitall Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I am always happy to see another African American women do well. No shade, but Nene is not known for her fashion sense. Before Marlo entered the scene, Nene was a hot fashion mess. Now that the fabulous Marlo has schooled her, it’ll be interesting to see what she brings to the fashion table. I would be more interested and apt to buy if it were Kenya or Cynthia launching a line because they’re on point with their style sense…Nene…we’ll just have to see how it goes.

9. Linda Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 3:03 pm

From the pieces I have seen on Ne Ne Leakes’ official web site of February 14, I can hardly wait. I have never shopped HSN, but I will for sure! Love Ne Ne too! She is so cool about rising above the comments of illiterates and ignorant ‘people’. She is beautiful – those eyes and cheekbones, and smile – killer legs too! She is so fun to watch no matter what she is doing.

Comments