Kenya Moore Accused Of Faking Her Dog’s Death

April 09, 2014 02:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

kenya-moore-accused-faking-dog-death

During the latest episode of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Facebook fans watched as Kenya Moore mourned the death of Velvet, her beloved terrier. Kenya appeared to be devastated by the loss of her canine friend, but recent allegations suggest that the storyline was completely fake.

Real Housewives fans love seeing adorable puppies on their favorite shows! Lisa Vanderpump’s Giggy has been a longtime favorite, but as of last week, Velvet was also incredibly popular. Sadly, Kenya’s doggie pal fell victim to a shockingly violent attack initiated by a bigger, more ferocious dog. While filming the episode, Kenya explained, “I let [Velvet] outside and then I heard her screaming…The dog had her in its mouth, dangling her.”

Recent allegations suggest that the death of Kenya’s dog isn’t quite the tragedy we think it is. According to Media Takeout, Kenya, in a bid to drum up a little sympathy, decided to have her dog hide out with her good friend Brandon. This theory just might explain why Kenya was so quiet about Velvet prior to the airing of Sunday’s episode. Other Real Housewives stars, unconcerned about spoilers, have mourned the deaths of their pets on Twitter. It seems odd that Kenya didn’t do the same.

Kenya has yet to respond to the latest accusations surrounding her dog’s death, but earlier today, she tweeted, “If people are trying to pull you down remember they are already beneath you.”

Do you think Kenya Moore’s dog actually died? Or did the reality star fake Velvet’s death? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it, so feel free to sound off in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Kenya Moore Devastated By The Death Of Her Dog
Todd Tucker Confronts Mama Joyce
Mama Joyce Still Disapproves Of Todd Tucker

Photo Credit: Kenya Moore Twitter

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

9 Responses to “Kenya Moore Accused Of Faking Her Dog’s Death”

1. Valery Says:
    April 9th, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Kenya was devastated about her baby Velvet, no one can fake something like that, I cried when I saw her crying, so for the fools that think she faked it are stone cold idiots. I was glad that little Velvet saw her Mommie holding her just before she passed. Stay strong Kenya, God will give you the strength to pull through, I know how hard it must be for you now, little Velvet was a rock star. My prayers are with you. God Bless.

2. Frankie Says:
    April 13th, 2014 at 8:43 pm

I pray to Almighty God that Kenya did not fake Velvet’s death because that kind of karma i wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. That being said, I find it REAL suspect that this, which would’ve happened at least 6 months ago, was NEVER mentioned or brought up prior to last week’s episode. We hear about EVERYTHING else going on with these ladies, especially Kenya, on and off season. Where is the “leaked” 911 call for this? Where is the incident report with Animal Services? Where is the statement from the neighbors (we heard from them about Velvet being abandoned)? I mean this supposedly was a horrific event
    that happened to her “baby” that she loved more than anything
    else, so how on earth was this kept quiet by Kenya, of all people,
    and everyone else? No, I’m not a Kenya fan but I really hope my
    disbelief in this is proven wrong.

3. Dena Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:06 am

Kenya is a actress. Point, Blank, Period. Isn’t it strange, Velvet was jealous of a fake baby and then you let a little dog outside by itself and Velvet was attacked by a ferocious dog. You seem the neighborhood she live in. I’m just saying.

4. Weesie Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:39 am

My sympathy to Velvet, if this is true. But you`re surely in a better place, if you`re from that Witch Kenya.She`s the devil in disguise. A trouble maker all the time. Hope Porsha isn`t fired for something she should have done a long time ago. But if she is take her off the show too.

5. DJ Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:45 am

Kenya’s had a fake romance with the towing company guy last season. This season it’s a phantom “African prince” she’s madly in love with. It’s more likely that Velvet’s demise is bee ess than it is not. I hope so for Velvet’s sake. Bravo thinks Kenya’s meddling, instigating and egocentricity makes for good TV. I have to disagree, personally.

6. Bigtimefan Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 4:44 pm

If the allegations are true, it only proves what a sick individual one must be, to go through such lengths, to gain attention and sympathy. Secondly, if its true, I feel sorry for the baby she plans to have, it takes one sadistic, sick person to do that. I think the ladies take gossip and talk way tooo personally, there has to be a line drawn somewhere… If charges are brought forward for the fight, both ladies such be made examples of, and fired. Community service, something…geez

7. Jane Doe Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 12:35 pm

I found it odd, how the camera was on Velvet so much prior to his alleged death. I think Bravo wrote that bs in the scipt.

8. Joanne Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I would hate to think so but, past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. I think that just like Kenya’s lying about Walter, her so called “African Prince”, Her trying to hire a stand-in for a fantasy boyfriend, her rented Bentley, that she faked Velvet’s death to earn the viewer’s sympathy. There are just too many things that don’t add up!!! Also, she owes Porsha an apology and all of the other other RHWOA too for her sick, selfish, self centered behavior. The only reason she is putting it out there that she might leave the show is because she hasn’t been invited back yet. She is covering her bases. I hope that she isn’t invited back. She is a fake! Why is Porsha being singled out when Teresa, Mariah, Sheree, Kandi, and Dr. Simone have all been over the line with violent behavior? Kenya has been the biggest manipulating, disrepectful castmate yet. I hope that she doesn’t return.

9. Nikki Says:
    May 3rd, 2014 at 9:04 am

I have never heard of a dog that attacks another dog then takes it back to the owner dangling it in it’s mouth.I have no time for Kenya she is she is one nasty low down peace of work. She will do anything to make herself relevant in the show Nearly every story line she as had on the show turns out to be a lie and Andy Cohen is not without blame in all this Kenya thinks the reunion is just about her as she is found out with lie after lie then tries to talk over anyone who calls her out and Andy Cohen looses control of the women . We’re was AC just after the big fight happened he was not seen trying to sort
    the brawl out Kenya took off with her AideDecamp miss
    Lawrence to her hotel room the other girls all except Cynthia assisted Porsha,but I did not see AC there he allows Kenya to tell the other girls to shut up and you are not speaking now while we get to sit and watch a rather boring repeat of The Kenya show.Miss Moore please EXIT stage Left.

Comments