April 14, 2014 04:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

kenya-moore-porsha-stewart-fight-previewed-real-housewives-of-atlanta

Ever since reports of a fight between Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart surfaced, Facebook fans have been eagerly awaiting the Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion. During last night’s finale, Bravo offered a sneak peak from the crazy brawl.

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion is fast approaching, and with it, the opportunity to finally see the fight that may have resulted in Porsha Stewart’s departure from the series. We’ve heard plenty about this blowout, which NeNe Leakes feels was instigated by Bravo’s producers. Based on reports from multiple insiders, Kenya got Porsha all riled up, resulting in a violent confrontation. Porsha was subsequently asked to leave the reunion and is rumored to be off the show for good.

Bravo caught the entirety of the drama on camera and, last night, viewers were finally able to witness a portion of the fight. Kenya held a flashy wand in her hand and continually waved it in Porsha’s direction. The two engaged in a bit of verbal sparring, with the best accusation coming from Porsha’s lips: “You’re a slut from the 90s.” All of the sudden, Porsha and Kenya were on their feet and getting physical. Viewers didn’t get to see the entirety of the fight, but we’re sure there’ll be plenty more when the reunion arrives!

Kenya and Porsha are still keeping quiet about the brawl on Twitter, but a few days ago, Kenya did tweet, “If people are trying to pull you down remember they are already beneath you.”

Who do you think is to blame for the Kenya Moore versus Porsha Stewart reunion fight? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

NeNe Leakes Dishes On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Drama
Kenya Moore Accused Of Faking Her Dog’s Death
Mama Joyce Still Disapproves Of Todd Tucker

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

83 Responses to “Kenya Moore And Porsha Stewart’s Reunion Brawl Previewed On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta”

1. Wendy Harper Says:
    April 14th, 2014 at 5:59 pm

I think it’s Porsha Sewart because she has horse teeth and look like Arsenio Hall.

2. Wendy Harper Says:
    April 14th, 2014 at 6:01 pm

3. Marlon Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 6:23 am

It was a long time coming! Kenya is rude and crazy! #Team Porsha all the way! She needed an good ass whipping!

4. the truth Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 6:28 am

This show is so dumb and the women that’s on it carry themselves like little teenage girls.
    porscha is feeling some kind of way because of her marriage and that her husband left her ass. You know he left beacuse she acts like a kid and not a women. For kenya she is out to do whatever but need to keep her mouth shut and stay out of people business when someone is talking about somebody you don’t need to comment back on it beause whats gonna happen is they is gonna say that you said it so shut up and be quiet.

5. Ruben Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 7:41 am

Put her back on she made the show fun to watch. Don’t kick her off. She’s great!!!

6. Rick Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 7:42 am

I think Bravo is to blame… enough with this Kenya trash… and her props

7. Bernie Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 8:40 am

Kenya finally got what she deserved. Always putting people down with her stupid comments. She should have put some of that cosmetic surgery to work on her face and got her face sand blasted with all those acne scars! Seriously you had a funeral for your dog, cause you can’t find anyone that likes you? She didn’t like Porsha from day one. Porsha is a young beautiful girl, and she will recover, Kenya good luck trying to find a man, with your fake eyes, fake butt, and fake attitude!!!!!! Team Porsha all the way!!!!!!!

8. McGVA Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 9:58 am

Kenya is a horrible person, actress (yes she is so fake)and I’m really suprised no one had put her in her place before. Porsha is classy sometime naive and does not mean any harm to anyone. Team Porsha!

9. joan daye Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 10:23 am

Kenya got exactly what she needed a good ass beat down.

10. Terry Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 11:05 am

Kenya’s fault all the way. To be a former Ms. USA the way she acts is horrible. Porscha should be allow to stay

11. Missy Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Ugly Porsha does NOT deserve to hold a peach! I really hope she gets kicked off the show immediately!

If you support that bitch, – you’re stupid as hell!

12. sandra Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 12:39 pm

It’s a shame that Porsha will be off the show because she was real and Kenya is a dog. The only other pretty one on the show was Porsha and Kenya was jealous of that. Porsha will be fine but Kenya will always be miserable because she is not real.

13. Hope Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Kenya, because she’s “dumd ass”!

14. Renee Mabrey Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Why would Bravo allow Kenya to bring those props on stage, if they didn’t expect her to be disrespectful. I’m glad Porsha stood I up for herself, Kenya plays people too close. Btw, everyone knows she was on Apollo ‘ s tip like flies on sh**. I can’t stand that crazy no storyline having heifer.

15. Blu D Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Maybe Kenya should not have put the wand in Porsha’s face but…Porsha has been very verbal at putting Kenya down every chance she got! Porsha is an airhead. Kenya can be much but so can ALL of them when they feel like it. Maybe Porsha shouldnt be put off because we all mess up sometimes but I am TEAM KENYA. I’m not an animal lover but some of my friends are so I felt sorry when she lost her dog. People, get over it. She no worse of a person than any of the other messy ladies! When one calms down, another flares up!

16. JustAThought Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Porsha is a dummy. Less than smart grown woman. No one cares, return back to college and get an education. You have made yourself look stupid over & over again on national TV. Go bye Dumbbella!

17. Ashley Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Who else is there to blame other than Kenya? She picks with people, and then refuses to believe that fat meat is greasy! Excuse my french, but she can definitely be a bitch about things, and she deserved this so long ago! Honestly, she carries herself like a teenage girl, and the shit is ridiculous! She’s fake, and I really hope Porsha whooped her ass because Hello! Kenya has been begging for it!

18. Lindsey Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Regardless of who is in the right and who is in the wrong no one should put their hands on anyone else. Period. These woman are over 30 it’s ridiculous.

19. Kathy Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Team Porscha all the way! Kenya got what she deserved! A goos asswhoooping! Lol

20. crystal Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 6:38 pm

I am glad Porsha tagged that azz! Kenya got what she deserved and it was well overdue. Kenya has been after Porsha since day one because she is jealous that she is young and beautiful. I hope Bravo doesn’t fire her. Team Porsha!!

21. marie Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I don’t understand why can’t blacks just discuss what ever disagreement they have and walk away without a physical fight. I find it offensive to watch it doesn’t show much class on these peoples part. These people are adults not children or high school kids .I’m waiting to watch a reality T.V show without the violence. It makes me sick to my stomach every time I see them at each other. Keeping themselves down and showing little to no class.By the way I’m a black woman

22. Suzie Cole Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 7:16 pm

I will no longer watch RHOA if Andy Cohen insist on keeping fake ass Kenya Moore. My favorites are Nene (#1) and Porsha (#2)

23. Pam Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 11:18 pm

bravo producers definetly…didn’t nene choke kim and get all kinds of violent on this show?? didn’t the producers ask marlo (according to marlo on wwhl) to come to the bailey bowl because they knew nene’s weak spots?? lol I don’t like nene. I still think poor porsha was played but kenya is ENTERTAINING and this is the entertainment industry…

24. Pam Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 11:39 pm

previous comments not posted…hmmmm. this is just for porsha..CHECK YOUR THYROID HONEY. I’m betting she has hyperthyroidism. Her heartbeat and blood pressure was too high plus she has panic attacks. Please check it and bravo POS’s….don’t fire her because she’s sick.

25. Justarealhousewife Says:
    April 16th, 2014 at 12:55 am

I’m so tired of Kenya ho Moore..she is mean and she gets away with it..last season it was that big flapping fan, this year it’s a witches wand and a bullhorn..who wouldn’t get sick and tired of her all in their face and business all the time!? I’m sorry, as much as I love Bravo I can’t help but see how Kenya is encouraged and allowed to bully the other cast ladies, push herself in with their men, and be disgustingly loud and obnoxious,then pull out her poor me card when she’s gone too far..I say get rid of her so the show becomes fun and somewhat real again…as to Porsche all I can say is..Do it again Porsha girl!! Let her have it!! About time someone knocked that mean girl on her big round ass!!

26. Pat Spooner Says:
    April 16th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

I think that Kenya should be kick off the show she is so fake and brings nothing to the show but drama.

27. Michelle Says:
    April 16th, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Kenya is way to involved in these women personal business. She should not speak on another collegue personal private business at all and think they will not say anything back because she is Kenya Moore. What I can say is she never liked Porsha ever. For some unstrange reason she likes to lick Nene’s butt which is so funny cause thats the only person on the show she really doesn’t try to get into a confrontation with. Kenya is a disppointment. Grow up your like an 8th grader. I wouldn’t think women in there 40′s would act like this but they actually do, it’s sad.

28. gina Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:31 am

Porsha is at fault for putting her hands on Kenya

29. Granny Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:35 am

This person, I’ll call her “K” is what we always called a rebel rouser. Her only pleasure (watch her expressions) is instigating trouble with the women. Every housewife show (she is nobody’s housewife) has its’ demon and she is definitely a spawn of Satan. As Uncle Paul would have said, “get shed of her”.

30. Katfish Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:59 am

I am sick and tried of Kenya, can she please leave the show? She is a fake and phonny, trouble maker and mentally disturbed. SHE DESERVED THE BEAT DOWN, YOU GO PORSHA.

31. Cynthia Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:00 am

Kenya is the blame. She knows she’s played out

32. cecilfromga Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:01 am

porsha should have whooped Kenya ass a long time ago as a matter of fact pheadra should have did it too

33. kim t. Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:12 am

How could anyone say they like porsha? Kenya is the Vicky, Brandy, Teresa personality of RHW ATL. Kenya has the best body period, no donky booty can compete. Only a woman would hate on kenya. She is fake but they are all actors. They have to go by the script. Porsha is not going anywhere. The ratings will not allow it and money trumps all. Kenya will only leave for a spinoff. Mark my words, this will Not be the last physical fight for RHWATL.

34. BJ Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:31 am

All these women are so ignorant and Porsha is the worst. Kenya knows how to push buttons, but violence shouldn’t be tolerated. We’ll see if Brava has the class and ethics to fire someone who would resort to violence. It will be interesting to see if Andy Cohen puts his money where his mouth is–kick her off the show–she needs to stop trying to marry for money and spend some time on probation.

35. GT Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:55 am

If Bravo continues with the evil (real) antics of Kenya, they will lose a lot of viewers. Drama is fine, as in Phaedra’s dramatics, and Nene’s. However there is a sick glee in Kenya’s eyes that makes her hard to watch. Please keep Porsha, and get rid of Kenya. There should be a petition to get rid ofher!

36. Roxie Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:59 am

Well Kenya is a )**)(disturber, always has been.. thinks her &*^&*&don’t stink.. well I am on porsias side.. all the way.. Kenya is irritating and a trouble maker.. she got what she deserved.

37. bjs says Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 8:23 am

If Porsha goes then Kenya should go. Ever since Kenya came on this show is has not been the same she hurts the show. She cannot even keep a boyfriend or get a husband.

38. jule Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 8:46 am

NeNe Leakes.

39. lovely778 Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 8:46 am

I like all the ladies of RHOA, however, though Kenya is a great character to watch on the show, she does have an “in your face” attitude about things. She may have gotten away with that before the wand and the bullhorn but really? a wand in your face and a bullhorn… wow Andy could have taken those things away from her before the show. Words are strong enough but when you bring paraphernalia along that’s asking for added trouble, especially knowing that’s a platform for sharing how you really feel about a person. We all have our limits. Porsha just reached hers.

40. pat 500 Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 9:13 am

Kenya is working hard to keep her spot on the show….she always has to keep something going…I guess she enjoys being hated….word was out about getting rid of a housewife and Porsha maybe the chosen one !!!!

41. Lynette Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 9:23 am

Kenya is such trash — a mean tramp — cruel whenever she has the opportunity to be. Her jealousy of Porsha has been obvious since Porsha joined the show. Porsha is definitely naive, not well educated, and probably not the brightest young woman. However, Porsha always seems sincere and authentic. Kenya seems to be a walking lie. Kenya’s nastiness to Porsha caused Porsha to dislike Kenya. The producers, knowing how nasty Kenya is, should NEVER have allowed her to carry that wand onto the set. While physical violence is totally outside my frame of reference, I have no doubt that Kenya did all that she could to try to provoke Porsha to lose it. Kenya wants publicity. She knows how to manipulate others to get it. And she has to know she’s despised by a large percentage of viewers. In Kenya’s warped mind, she probably thought she could gain audience sympathy if she was attacked by Porsha, who should definitely remain on the show. Kenya’s ongoing ugly behavior should be punished far more than Porsha’s weaknesses.

42. Kathy Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 9:30 am

I think Kenya deserve everything she got. Sometimes people go a little to far and you just can’t take it anymore.

I think Porsha should stay n the show. If she doesn’t than Kenya should also go as she instigated the whole thing.

43. Versetel Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 9:56 am

I think Kenya should go. We don’t need all the name calling on the women. Interfering in someone’s business is disrespectful and most of the time if not stopped, warrants a butt whipping! So be it. Gone with the wind butt whipping!

44. Kathy D. Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:07 am

It is very sad that, as Black women these ladies are willing to exploit themselves in this manner. Kenya has had an axe to grind with Porsha since last season. Kenya did not like the fact that Porsha called her Miss USA OR whatever. Kenya was late to the event Porsha called her ashy feet. TO ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL. mess. I realize this is suppose to make good TV. However is the money worth it to comprise your integrity & character.

45. AJR Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:37 am

I am just sorry that it did not result in Kenya Moore getting a broken jaw and losing a few teeth in the process. She is a (H)(O) and she needs to go. She is a (W)(H)(O)(R)(E), nothing less and nothing Moore.

46. karen austin Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:37 am

How many of us would let someone repeatedly poke a sceptor (as in queen) in our face, telling us to shut up or you’re not allowed to talk and then holler that through a megaphone while sitting 2 chairs away? Even if the producers or Andy told Kenya to do it WHY would
    she agree to be that insulting and demeaning? AND WHO WOULDN’T CRACK WHEN THE OFFENDER WAS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE? NOW THEY ARREST PORSHA?
    I hope her attorney sues Kenya for harassment and BRAVO for allowing it

47. Dorothy M. Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:50 am

Kenya is FAKE, she is an alligator/instigator and just like NENE said, she came on the show to stir up trouble. She has a BIPOLAR MENTALITY, I work in psychiatry and I can see and hear it in her voice, just listen to her laugh. She needs medication. She is a sick puppy and should not be on the show. Porsha is young and immature, she is growing. It would be a shame if you kicked her off the show. Kenya needs to go, she is like a pit bull waiting on the next prey, watch what I say, if you keep her on the show. She’s going to go after someone else whom she thinks is vulnerable. She wants to be like NENE, BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. NENE has come so far from where she used to be and now she is a STAR, and she is still improving. Kenya is not star material, she is trash.

48. Patty M. Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:52 am

Get rid of Kenya not Porsha. Kenya started the whole thing. She is so fake!! where is her fake boyfriend?? She is not a housewife and never will be. What will Bravo do for ratings. Personally, the RHOA is getting to stupid to watch.

49. B angie Bee Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 11:59 am

Kenya, if she ain’t twirling she waving something the last reunion she was waving a pop open fan. Plain and simple,,,,she messy.

50. Pam Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Kenya is nuts…her meds apparantly are
    not working. She is a used up aging former pageant person has been, who hired a man to play her boyfriend to get on the show….she makes me sick and reminds me of Betty Davis in BABY JANE…she sees things totally differently than others…the prodcers keep allowing her to carry on potential weapons…and engaging the other girls to the point of exploding. She deserves whata she got…if Porsha goes, we go. Get rid of the crazy one, I for one want t see these girls have a season of peace and quiet…GOODBYE LYING TRAMPY kENYA….PLUS SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE 70′S…WASHED UP HAS BEEN…A DRAG QUEEN, AND AN UGLY ONE AT THAT.

51. Re Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Kenya got what she have been looking a beat down.

52. Carmen Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 4:07 pm

If they keep Kenya an not Porsha I will stop watching this one. Kenya needs to go. She has had her 15 min of fame.

53. vlm Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 4:09 pm

The producers should be held accountable…
    No One has the right to invade your space with there body or any of there antics…You stay in your space and say what you like. But respect should be first and foremost.If you don’t want to get a box of whip a@@ then don’t open the lid.
    I do agree that blacks or any race should learn how to effectively speak without violence.But sometimes the hitting starts before you know it you have to defend yourself. KENYA should be put off the show,she has created far to much negative karma. The show is not worth watching anymore. If KENYA stays I ALSO WILL STOP WATCHING. KENYA should have learned her lesson from Phaedra.
    YOU WILL CRY 4 A DOG…BUT MISTREAT PEOPLE…
    THE GIRL NEEDS PROZAC….

54. Joyce Soldo Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Porsha touched Kenya first. If Porsha can’t stand the heat that Kenya throws out, then she needs to leave. Porsha has been trouble since she came on the show. She thinks she is such a “princess.” Give me a break and get rid of Porsha.

55. Anita A Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Kenya is definitely the one at fault by 10 times.

56. MO Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Kenya is an intelligent woman who is building a brand and empire with success. Her antics although outrageous/ eccentric have brought levity to the show and pure laughter at times. She and Porscha have never been civil for any amount of time, constant belittling and digs….the drama became “old” and “stale”. I believe Porscha was jealous of her. For her to physically attack another woman is barbaric and she should have been fired. What example is she setting for her fans and other women? Kenya has never stooped to such a low level and always maintained her physical composure, the difference between a Lady and a tramp( Porscha)

57. veeshow Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 5:24 pm

kenya got everything she deserve she is alway taling about Porsha Kenya will sleep with anybody man because she do not have one and if Porsha get fired this one fan will stop watching the rhoa because kenya is a whoresass bitch

58. billymack Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Kenya is the new Omarosa! Question though as a man I think she is not attractive in the least. What do other men in this forum think?

59. becky bray Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:19 pm

did u twirl that one kenya?haaaaaa u deserved it big time

60. Miss Hattie Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 6:22 pm

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE, BRAVO BRING BACK WALTER ON THE SHOW. THIS MAN BLEW KENYA’S MIND OUT OF HER HEAD.KENYA? DID HE PUT IT IN YOUR EAR.BECAUSE, SHE HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT SINCE HE LEFT THE SHOW. YOU ARE SO JEALOUS OF THE OTHER GIRLS ON THE SHOW.THE ONES WHO HAVE BABIES.YOU CANNOT HAVE BABIES.THE ONES WHO HAVE HUSBANDS.WHO LOVE THEM.YOUNGER ONES.I THINK VELVET RAN OFF. JUST LIKE YOUR AFRICAN PRINCE,KNOWING YOU KENYA,YOU WOULD SHOW PICTURES,COME BACK WALTER, COME BACK

61. Tanya Fulelr Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I don’t think anyone should be fired, Kenya Got what she deserved. Im a little tired of NENE she can go.

62. Joli Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Kenya knew exactly what she was doing. To bring a wand and a bullhorn to have a conversation is in- sane. No one would tolerate such blatant disrespect. Kenya coo coo crazy can be seen from a mile away. This is the reason she doesn’t have a man or has never been married. Porsha is beautiful and that is why Kenya never liked her. If Bravo gets rid of Porsha, my 9 girlfriends and I will stop watching. TEAM PORSHA!!!

63. betty a Says:
    April 17th, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Kenya is not a housewife never been married no children no mate not from ga she is a want to be she need to go she deserve what she got and more i hope this is the last season for her

64. Ashamed of Bravo Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 11:15 am

After all the “Shade” Kenya has been throwing at everyone (except Ne Ne), they keep her. She might bring good drama to the show, but she needs to be replaced. Porsha is human people. If a person has open wounds you don’t put salt on it. In this case, she was tired of Kenya’s crap. Porsha leaves the show, I’m no longer watching. They didn’t fire anyone else when they puts hands on someone (when they physically assaulted Mrs. Tardy for the Party).

65. hollo Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 4:45 pm

A person can only take so much, Porsha is still in a healing phase, and Kenya used that to her advantage, Kenya is whack as shit, with them crook teeth and that bad fake ass, if Bravo instigated than Kenya should also be fired if they let Porsha go, which I doubt, but Keyna had it coming,no shitz. Just because Porsha stood up for herself doesnt make her a bad person. Keyna about 50 years and acting like a dam medicated fool. But what I am confused about is why is she all up in these women personal business, and Porsha wasnt the only one that said she had ashy feet (her daddy, Lawerence, Walter and me.

66. GIA Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Portia has brought a quirky dimension to the show. I’m tired of hearing about how ‘dumb’ she is just because she’s a little different. She gets bullied constantly and has problems keeping her emotions in check but she’s basically a nice person unlike Kenya and NENE. Why should she be thrown off the show? How about RHOF Miami when one of the housewives slapped another right on camera or when Sherae went after Kim and pulled her hair. None of them got booted off the show. If they take Porsha off the show I’m done with it, seriously.

67. Carolyn from Houston Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Bravo, please let Porsha stay. I too, like all the ladies on RHOA, but I am sick of Kenya. Let her go, she does nothing for the show. All the other ladies are interesting enough to keep the show in the#1 spot. Whenever I see a Kenya scene coming up, I want to leave the room. RHOA is my favorite show &I can’t wait for it to come on each week, but with Kenya & her desperate antic’s, I may have to start channel surfing. I am sick of her. She takes away from the show. And I can tell Ne Ne is sick of her too.

68. Roman Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Kenya lie on the show it is time for her to go and all of her lies. If Porsha go I will stop looking all of your show On BRAVO

69. taylormade Says:
    April 19th, 2014 at 7:56 am

Someone please tell me why would Bravo like crazy ass Kenya bring that wand on the stage and then allow her to put it in everyones face. I think they should have told her. And if you notice last year she had a fan putting it in people face.

70. Lola Says:
    April 20th, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Kenya is bright yet provocative. At the same time she holds herself to certain standards. Porcha and Phadrea were calling Kenya a”ho” which is low of them. Porcha was the first to start name calling and Kenya came back at her. Porcha could not handle it I think most the women on show are jealous of Kenya bc she is beautiful and single.

71. Annamaria Says:
    April 20th, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Kenya is diabolical and kray kray. She needs to be institutionalized. Porsha should not have been kicked off the show because Kenya assaulted her by putting the scepter in her face.

72. Fay Clark Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 6:30 am

I think the whole thing was staged to keep Kenya relevant on the show because she should have been gone after last season. No one else shows up with props and Bravo crew had to see her come in with that stuff. Kenya should be gone by next season or some of us will stop watching the show.

73. Vanessa Turner Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 6:35 am

Its time to bid farewell to Kenya. She has outlasted her time and her antics with props and fake smiles have run their course. Please Bravo don’t let this show go down the drain because of her. Our group of friends and family has voted to stop watching show if she is on next season.

74. Louise Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 9:12 am

If Bravo didn’t take the props from Kenya, then what makes Porsha think she should. these two have never gotten along, so why the big deal over the two of them fighting. Of course the girls are going to feel sorry for Porsha, they always do. When Kenya included her in the party where Porsha had to dress like BAPS, well, NeNe had to dress like Grace Jones, Nene even darken her skin with make-up, so if others can participate then why not Porsha. Stop treating Porsha like she’s glass and treat her like the little party hopping, club bouncing, drunk that she really is. I’m team Kenya, I go for classy not trashy! Porsha can only fool the ladies on Housewives, she didn’t fool Kordell and she didn’t fool the judge, but she gets over on Housewives with the pity party. Porsha should be made to go back to school get her GED and come back!!! I think Porsha needs to leave, these ladies are suppose to be classy, NOT TRASHY – Like Porsha!!!

75. Juanita Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I wish that you would stop calling any of these women names. We don’t know who Kenya had sex with, so why are you calling her a ho. I feel sorry for Porsha for not getting a pre nup. Nene got all high and might when she became a movie star. Pheadra is a fool for what she is doing on the show, The woman is a lawyer with a funeral business. Her husband wants Kenya. He does not mean you any good. He does make cute boys. Cynthia let her business be told on TV. She had better watch Peter because she will not have any money left. Kandi is weak. Crying over a man. If he wants to go, let him. I hope that Kenya stays on. Keep materialistic Marlo on, but not every week.

76. barbara Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:39 pm

porsha is a good person. i can tell. she has been through alot. kenya is a wacky, trouble making, jealous nut job. i would have hit her a long time ago.

77. Shirley Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I think that if Porsha gets fired Kenya should also be fired. Kenya is a bully, liar and a very depressed young lady. She like to make others miserable because she is miserable. Misery loves company. The fool, Kenya should not have been allowed with props on the show in the first place.

Even though Porsha was physically abusive towards Kenya. Kenya was mentally abusive towards Porsha.
    What’s the difference. That’s why if one is punished the other needs to be punished also. Also, Kenya needs to go now because if she stays the Atlanta Housewives franchise will start loosing viewers because Kenya is too RACHET!!!!

78. Carolyn Carothers Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:48 pm

I only caught a flash of the ugly event – but I must say Bravo PORSHA! I was tired Kenya attempting to make herself appear valuable to the storyline (“I am the best mess maker around”). Kenya has nothing to offer to RHOA other than that type of melee, REALLY! Kenya baited Porsha, Kenya started that mess, so if anyone is going to be dismissed it most certainly should be her! For the record, please let us remember to refrain from the opinions that “Porsha is stupid….” people she is the youngest member of RHOA and while I am not offering that as a excuse I truly believe she is dealing daily with her own insecurities, lighten up folk!

79. Pat Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I am a senior citizen and as a rule do not condone violence. However, in this case, Kenya earned the beat down she got. I only wish that Portia could have dumped a 55 gallon drum of whip a** on her. She has antagonized everyone on the show from day one. The dog was Kenya’s only friend. Oops! I forgot Ms. Lawrence. If Porsha goes, so should Kenya.

80. John & Elizabeth Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Bravo…

81. Ms. Drakes Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Kenya should have kept her SEPTER AND BULLHORN TO HERSELF…IT’S NOT RIGHT TO HIT ANYBODY BUT KENYA PROVOKED PORSHA AND EVERYBODY ELSE….SHE DISRESPECT PHAEDRA ABOUT APPOLO AND THAT IS WRONG.

82. Ain't Misbehavin' Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:51 am

I think BRAVO and ANDY COHEN are both to blame. Surely someone in this group of intellects realized that the infamous ‘sceptor’ could and should have been viewed as a ‘deadly weapson’. If you can be searched for guns, knives, or fingernails files for heaven’s sake WHY would you allow a pointed instrument such as this?! Poor Cynthia could has easily become an innocent victim of Kenya’s antics. And speaking of that tramp – I have been asking myself since the airing of the Reunion show “was this the BRAVO/Andy Cohen RHOA Reunion Show or the Kenya Moore Show? Kenya gets to say and interrupt at will (with props mind you) but when someone like Porscha has had enough to the point of resorting to violence then Houston has a problem. REALLY????!!! A sceptor in my face is seen as a threat to my bodily harm. Review the tape – she talked the entire segment and Andy (who lost total control of the show by allowing Kenya to ‘sit on her throne) sat back and watched all this unfold when he could have called for a station break and asked her to please remove all props. Especially after Porscha threw the sceptor to the floor – CLUE #1. He could have diverted his questions in an entirely different direction away from the altercation to come when Porscha asked numerous times that Kenya not put that thing in her face. Cynthia’s lam, two-faced, wishy-washy behind should have asked that it be removed as she was in position for the most damage. With all that being said Andy and BRAVO – SHAME ON YOU!

83. MeMe Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 10:51 am

I watched an interview awhile back with NeNe and her comment was that you really have to have thick skin to be on any reality show and that’s what Porsha is lacking; because when you sign up for these shows you are putting yourself out there for all kind of comments and criticism. Porsha needs to go; she is too weak for this show and get her life on track.

Comments