Marlo Hampton Slams NeNe Leakes’ Nose Job

April 17, 2014 03:30 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

marlo-hampton-slams-nene-leakes-nose-job

Marlo Hampton and NeNe Leakes may not be speaking with one another, but that’s certainly not stopping the two from talking about each other! This time, Marlo’s trashing NeNe — what did the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star have to say about her former BFF’s nose job?

In spite of all the bad behavior under the guise of NayNay, NeNe Leakes continues to enjoy plenty of support from her fans on Facebook. Marlo, however, is determined to show the world that NayNay is not some sort of accidental phenomenon; rather, she’s the true NeNe hiding behind the reality star’s occasionally pleasant facade.

In a recent interview with Radar Online, Marlo responded to the nasty insults NeNe hurled while chatting with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live. “How elementary is that name calling? [NeNe's] a grown, happily married woman. I’m completely appalled by her childish actions.”

From there, Marlo proceeded to offer up the ultimate in hypocrisy, accusing NeNe of having a terrible nose job. “If she’s going to be dirty about my looks, well, let’s talk about that nose job. Her nose job needs a nose job!” NeNe has denied having plastic surgery on more than one occasion, but Marlo feels that the reality star’s face is “still under construction.”

We doubt that NeNe will follow up with a Twitter response to Marlo’s nose job comments, as she’s vowed to refrain from talking to her former friend. Then again, she’s still bashing Marlo on live TV, so who knows how or when the battle will continue?

What do you think of Marlo Hampton’s nose job accusations? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

NeNe Leakes Dishes On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Drama
Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker Begin Long Distance Relationship
Kenya Moore And Porsha Stewart’s Reunion Brawl Previewed On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

11 Responses to “Marlo Hampton Slams NeNe Leakes’ Nose Job”

1. Denise Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 10:54 am

I think NeNe was wrong for saying she want Cynthia off the show. I think that was so not cool, Cynthia was one of her best friend now she want her off the show. If Bravo do that there going to lose some viewer. Times is hard Cynthia might need her job that’s how she make her money just like NeNe. She was upset when they cancel the new normal, how you think Cynthia feel if she loses her job. The Bible say do unto other as you would have them do unto you. Watch out pay back is a bitch.

2. GIA Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 5:54 pm

The fact that NENE even thinks she has the power to push Cynthia, Porsha or anyone else off the show is hilarious. She has no power, except the kind that likes to BULLY people she can get away with doing it to. Isn’t interesting that she backs away from all her ‘badazz’ behavior when it comes to Kenya? She’s intimidated by Kenya, plain and simple. She knows Kenya has the stage and has met her match with her. Kenya on the other had is a different kind of SNAKE…and plays all sides of the game just before she sinks her teeth into you.

3. GIA Says:
    April 18th, 2014 at 5:56 pm

The fact that NENE even thinks she has the power to push Cynthia, Porsha or anyone else off the show is hilarious. She has no power, except the kind that likes to BULLY people she can get away with doing it to. Isn’t interesting that she backs away from all her ‘badazz’ behavior when it comes to Kenya? She’s intimidated by Kenya, plain and simple. She knows Kenya has the stage and has met her match with her. Kenya on the other hand is a different kind of SNAKE…and plays all sides of the game just before she sinks her teeth into you.

4. Big Mike Says:
    April 20th, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I’m a late bloomer to the show. it is really to bad that we call the bad behavior of people on these kind of shows ENTERTAINMENT. but then again, ‘no bad behavior, no BRAVO.
    kind of sad. society is sinking and it ain’t looking to get any better soon.

5. NiHi Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:36 pm

My grandmother always said “If you try and dig a ditch for someone else, dig two, one for them and the other for you because in order to keep that person down you’ll have to stay down there with them.”

6. LadyT Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Nene is a ugly bitch.

7. elaine nash Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Ne Ne is a user- after getting more roles , she changed into a monster! She has allowed money to show her true character. She had compassion for others and people loved her for that. Now she’s a big bully and no one like a bully!!!

8. Ms Che' Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

When Ne Ne turned on Cynthia, her one true friend; I was floored. It’s time for Ne Ne to hit the road.

9. Ms Che' Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Excuse me….I forgot…Marlo was definitely there for Ne Ne’s backstabbing behind. Ne Ne not rocking them labels like she was when she partners with Marlo. Also, Marlo was never calling Ne Ne out of her name. She actually use to look up to Ne Ne. Marlo beware of fakes with big feet!

10. kimilaa Says:
    May 1st, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Is it me or am I the only one who get tired of seeing nene ugly man looking ass on TV like she above everyone else

11. Nikki Says:
    May 3rd, 2014 at 12:57 pm

I sometimes did not like Cynthia she would talk about NeNe when NeNe was not around and then act as her right hand man when NeNe appeared and that did have me disliking Cynthia.I feel after Kim left the show NeNe for a while did become the old NeNe we had loved.I know NeNe likes to be queen B and I applaud her for standing up for Porsha. And to be perfectly honest I did kind of find Cynthia to be boring on the show I think a good question to ask is did Cynthia do the right thing in marrying peter? I think NeNe as probably given Cynthia another season on the show by saying the things she did reg Cynthia.

Comments