NeNe Leakes Denies Real Housewives Of Atlanta Strike Rumors

April 21, 2014 11:00 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

nene-leakes-denies-real-housewives-of-atlanta-strike-rumors

Last night, viewers were finally able to witness the crazy fight between Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore during the Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion. Prior to this episode, Facebook fans believed that the housewives would band together in hopes of keeping Porsha on the show. But NeNe Leakes says that her costars are incapable of making such a pact.

Everyone knew that the Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion would be crazy, what with all the rumors of a Porsha-Kenya fight. Bravo certainly delivered, with Kenya sticking her scepter in Porsha’s face and Porsha going berserk. The one thing that definitely did not happen, however, was a huge standoff between the other housewives and Bravo’s producers. And according to NeNe Leakes, such a showdown is completely impossible.

In a recent interview with Essence, NeNe admitted that the Real Housewives Of Atlanta cast members had no plans of “goosing up together to be going to bat for Porsha. We don’t collectively do anything.” And it’s true that, while a good portion of the reunion was focused on Porsha and Kenya’s spat, there were also plenty of examples of other housewives turning on one another. Even as the episode aired, they were busy throwing shade at each other on Twitter.

Even if the ladies were miraculously able to set aside their differences long enough to stick up for Porsha, they probably wouldn’t accomplish much. NeNe explained, “I do think [Porsha] was on the chopping block before she got into the fight. Fighting Kenya did not help her case.”

Do you think Bravo should fire Porsha Stewart? Sound off in the comments section below!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

NeNe Leakes Dishes On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Drama
Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker Begin Long Distance Relationship
Kenya Moore And Porsha Stewart’s Reunion Brawl Previewed On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

81 Responses to “NeNe Leakes Denies Real Housewives Of Atlanta Strike Rumors”

1. camille Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:27 am

Porsha really was pushed to a breaking point. What I find so offensive, is that Kenya was allowed to use the language she used to provoke Porsha and the other women and was never checked. She’s lucky that I wasn’t a Atlanta Housewife and she spoke to me like that.

2. Mari Napolitano Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:27 am

I feel that most of the chaos and backstabbing came from Nene and Kenya those two need to go. Nene is not all that according to FB and Twitter. Nene has even called out a fan. So really maybe Atlanta needs all new housewife and Phaedra and Kandi have money they do t need RHOA so they need a clean slate of women with class.

3. Gia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:35 am

Physical violence is never acceptable.

4. Betty Perkins Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:37 am

No I do not think you should fired Porsha. Fired Kenya

5. Deanna Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:25 pm

No I do not think she should be fired1 I think Kenya needs to be put off the show because she thinks she’s the big fish who can’t be caught. And I also think Andy needs to take responsibility for this, because he allowed Kenya to bring those props out on the stage and he laughed at her and thought she was funny. I dare him to not make her stop taunting Porsha. The scepter was a weapon, so BRAVO is held accountable for this happening.

6. Frank Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:27 pm

No, I don’t think Porsha Stewart should be fired. However I do think Kenya needs to go…she’s mean and extremely divisive. If ever there is a “Mean Girls” remake for “older women” she’d be the star!!!

7. Theresia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:28 pm

No, I don’t think Porsha should be fired. Kenya’s ridiculous antics are unacceptable. Porsha should not have acted physically towards her, but I don’t think she should be fired for it. Kenya provoked her to that state. Kenya should not have been allowed to bring her stupid, immature props on the set and none of this probably would have happened. Kenya constantly provokes others and thinks everyone should put up with her foolishness. I’m surprised no one else hasn’t physically attacked her.

8. kaliK Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:32 pm

If anybody should be put off the show, it should be Kenya Moore. Look at all the stuff she has started every since she has been on the show. If she doesn’t go there will be another fight that she has provoked.

9. Valerie Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I tell you who should go, Andy ASAP! He sent Porsha home and I have watched the shows for years and at the reunions was where the fighting took place. He never sent anyone else home, what is it about Kenya and Nene they can do as they please? I tell you BRAVO needs to rethink their methods of doing things. If I was Porsha I would file a lawsuit against BRAVO for allowing her to bring a dangerous item on stage. Andy just thinks everything is a joke, well Andy the joke is on you because you showed your true colors last night and you get a 0 for approval. I will not watch the show anymore until something is done about Kenya!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. circin rua Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Porsha should not go. Nene on the other hand …adios my friend. She thinks she is “It” on that show. So rude last night on the couch. Ew.

11. veda Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:43 pm

fire Kenya quick fast in a hurry, leave Porscha alone keny deserved that and more.

12. Janel Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I am disappointed that Andy allowed Kenya’s offensive behavior not only for the reunion, but for the entire time she has been on the show. I blame Andy for allowing the violence. He was loving Kenya’s actions until the fight broke out. Kenya has a jealous mean streak and she talks about Karma? What about losing her precious Velvet? I cannot understand how she was crowned Miss America…great example! Porsha was pushed to the limit and I do not agree that she should leave the show. Kenya should go. If not, wait until next season and see who she goes after next.

13. Deb Giffin Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I think what Porsha did was a normal knee jerk reaction to be verbally attacked and prodded into reacting. If bravo keeps Kenya that will tell us all she is just there for the drama.

14. Kim Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:00 pm

I think it is a shame how Bravo allows Kenya to lie, manipulate, irritate, humiliate and harass the other ladies. She is not a housewife, she is not an Atlanta resident and she makes me sick. I am from Detroit and the majority of the people here are not in accord with Kenya. She is a horrible person and the only sympathy she gets is because of poor Velvet. I can not believe she evens cared for anything other than herself. And I read that the dog’s death was a farse as well.

15. Kim Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:02 pm

If you Bravo fires Porsha, I will definitely not watch anymore. Porsha was a true Georgia peach and that is what the title implies.

16. L.R. Johnson Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:02 pm

I am from Detroit and Kenya really puts our city to shame. She mailed a letter she could not put a stamp on and it got sent back to her. She used her bull horn and scepter on someone who she thought was too weak and would not retaliate. She never takes responsibility for her actions when she is caught in the wrong. Bravo should have never allowed Kenya to perform the way she did before Porsha took matters into her own hands. So Bravo and Andy must take some responsibility for what happen as well. Kenya needs to go! Also, she needs to seek mental help. She is delusional, and I say this not as a put down. Her family needs to come together and get her help before she hurts herself or someone hurts her. I don’t know if her problems stem from the way her mother treated her or what, but she clearly has problems with relationships be it with male or female.

17. Sheila Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:05 pm

If Porsha was in corporate America she would be fired on the spot. You do not put your hands on anybody. I am quite sure Bravo has that in their contract. Kenya would have a legal right to sue them. So it would not matter if the women get together to support Porsha.

18. Lona James Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Bravo totally allowed the build up to what happened between Porshe and Kenya. They should both be let go…as much as I like Porshe, violence of any kind has to go…and Kenya is emotionally and mentally violent – She is truly toxic and seems mentally ill. Kenya is a fame whore and can seem to only get attention by goading others …Truth is, what has this crazy woman done that is worthy? NOTHING! Put her off the show!

19. Bobbi Jackson Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:26 pm

This show has gone down hill since the addition of Kenya. She adds absolutely nothing to the show but craze conflicts. I never understood why she was added in the first place. If Porsha is cut from the show I will never watch it , again. Porsha seems to have class, dignity and ethics as well as brains. I think she will be missed if she is cut because of the little tift with Kenya or for any other reason. I really think she has potential and can make the show worth viewing in the future.

20. judy Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:28 pm

expertly played ladies(Iuse this term loosely) there are no ladies in this group. You have now played into every bad stereotype for Black women. between the men fighting and then the women. look who really comes across badly. the answer is all of them. Poor judgement on all of your parts. nasty women!

21. ann Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:39 pm

No I do not agree with Porsha been fired. Kenya was so wrong, so if Porsha is fired, Kenya should be also be fired.

22. Dee Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Yes, Porsha was wrong for assaulting Kenya and should be fired. Both she and Kenya were hurling insults at each other and Porsha overreacted when Kenya would not allow her to talk over her. Phaedra was egging Porsha on the entire time, and admitted on WWHL that she did have a conversation with Porsha prior to the reunion show.

23. Peggy Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I did not watch — doesn’t everyone know the writers make all of this stuff up just to try
    and get you to watch? Fake hair and eyelashes t would have been flying everywhere — no, I don’t think the writers would allow that — they want you to think it is “not fiction” Ridiculous!

24. Valerie Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I do not think Porsha should be fired from the show. The network allowed Kenya to provoked Porsha to that level. Physical violence is not acceptable but what I seen it was stopped before it became physical. Porsha personality actually fits the show. Kenya personality fits the show. Nene has outgrown the show it’s time for her to move on. Kandi, Phaerda, and Cynthia balances the show.

25. Tammy Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Fire Kenya Black ass, trouble maker..

26. mb Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Kenya needs to be fired. She is the biggest lier and trouble maker. Porsha stays. Andy Cohan do your JOb.

27. Mary Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:00 pm

I do not condone violence. I believe both women were in the wrong – Porsha and Kenya, however I truly blame the producers and Andy Cohen who both had the opportunity to stop the name calling before it escalated into that Sunday night fiasco. And if anyone is let go because of that brawl Bravo increases their liability for creating and allowing a toxic environment that was hazardous to anyone’s health and well being.

28. Karen Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:03 pm

What I don’t understand is why unmarried women are on any of the “Housewives” programs to begin with. They are not “wives.” Kenya never belong there and now Porsha needs to go. She never should have been a main character to begin with. She is not vey bright and the show just made a mockery of her. NeNe is totally another story. That woman is so full of herself and soon she will see how much the audience really likes her. NADA! She needs to leave. Is this the best Atlanta has to offer?

29. cynthia brown Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:04 pm

no I do not think Porsha should be fired….Kenya is the trouble maker….FIRE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Pam Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Kenya is a joke and a has been pageant drag queen that has nothing in her life that matters except a dead dog…she is crazy as hell and looks it and she twist every situations to try to make herself look good, when in reality she is the cause of all the chaos…
    She’s fat and looks like a guy in drag.There is nothing Fabulous about her…you tell me Bravo, knowing how volitile she is, why is she allowed to carry weapons and to attack the other women and poke at the with fans and a scepter..You allow her to torment and jup up in their faces and then you act surprised when poor Porsha can’t take it…It is unfair and a total setup if you fire Porshawhile letting that ugly she man continue on…I will not be watching this trash anymore.

31. Lindy Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Fire Kenya.

32. Deborah Stephens Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I hate it for Porsha. She was provoked by Kenya. Kenya knew what she was doing. If she had done that to Nene, Kandi, or Phadra, they would have done the same. I do wish Porsha could stay, but violence anywhere is not tolerated. I do wish Kenya would go. I really hate that she interfered with Phadra’s marriage. The marriage was great on TV until she came into the picture.

33. Spurling Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Im 120% with Kenya Stop violence, what Porscha did was wrong, Porscha is very classless. Porscha,Phedra & Nene are calling Kenya out of her name and insulting her I do not see Kenya getting physical with anybody, she respects other people opionion. I like Kenya she is a total lady. Good for you Kenya to press charges on Porscha teach her a lesson she was coach by the rest of the girls to get up and fight you, guess what Porscha you did Nene’s dirty work like a total fool. Porscha needs to grow up.

34. Mona Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:20 pm

If Porsha is fired then so should KenyaMoreWhore. She is an evil person who got what she asked for. She is as Phaedra said a big bully. I do not advocate violence, however that was the only way to shut her pie hole.

35. janice Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Then Bravo should fire all those who have had a fight….starting with the Housewivves of NJ……NeNe….I was on your side…but not anymore…watch out what you do to others will come back

36. BRENDA Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I use to really like NENE however she thinks she has arrived and she is far from it she is so arrogant. What NENE need to know is what goes up MUST come down and the same ones you meet going up you see them coming down, now with that being said YES Porsha need to be FIRED(IT HAS BEEN OTHER HEATED PROVOKED ARGUMENTS AND PEOPLE KEPT THERE HANDS TO THEMSELVES)!

37. Annette Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I think if Bravo fires Porsha they would be giving in to a bully. Kenya Moore bullied Porsha. She bullied her verbally and then Bravo even allowed props to be used to humiliate her.
    If you fire one.. then you should fire the other as well.
    Its never ok to raise your hand to someone else… but… there is no question that Kenya provoked it all.
    Kenya is like that awful child on the play ground… Pushing all the kids to their breaking point and when someone does finally break she is the loudest cry baby out there.
    I think the blame should be assessed in this order… Kenya, Bravo, Porsha and all the other cackling housewives that didn’t stop anything or stand up to Kenya.

38. Lynn Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:36 pm

Fighting on the show is clearing unacceptable behavior, but I don’t think that it was okay for Kenya to have the items that she had on the show such as the scepter and the bull horn to aggravate the situation. Just like they shouldn’t fight…there should be no pointing stuff in people’s face especially because somebody could get hurt. I believe that Kenya should get fired from the show because she is in the center of 99.9% of most of the fights that happen in the show.

39. Lab Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:38 pm

If Porsha is fired, Kenya should be fired too. Kenya is a big bully. I would be ashame to act and to say some of the things Kenya says. She is always in someone’s business and when confronted, she plays the victim. I would much rather see Kenya fired….

40. Rosalind Heyward Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:44 pm

No Porsche should not be fire, she was provoke and she stood her ground. Kenya is a bully and a negative example for all women, race is not an option. She has low self-esteem that why she push herself and her opinions on others. She is powerless that why is always reflecting her authority. People with power is serene and confidence. Check Todd out. In the midst of confession he know he is genuine and no one can break them. Nene is learning how to use her power, Phaedra got it, and Porsche wants it. Acting an Ass is not cool, it just show you are a fool. Porsche keep hope alive.

41. Paula Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I do not think Porsha should be fired. I like her and can relate to her. A divorce is equal to experiencing a death. Something in her life has died. Im sure many people can relate to loving someone who that don’t love you.(bad grammar)I had a similar experience when my brother died. I got into a fight on my job with someone I always got along with. I did not realize my grief had turned to anger. I really hope she stays. Let us see her victorious comeback.

42. abbey Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 3:16 pm

If they fire Porsha they also need to fire bumpy face, crusty feet Kenya.

43. Alvenia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 3:53 pm

No, I emphatically do not think you should fire Porsha; but absolutely fire Kenya. She is a troublemaker, and never takes responsibility for the problems she causes!! But, I do not condone violence!!!!

44. John Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Fire all those Housewives and bring in some new ladies….that have class. Portia is a dummy., Kendra is desperate to any measures and the rest are a bunch of gossiping old bats. Get rid of those old farts and bring some more intelligent females on the scene.

45. Tonia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Kenya is a “has been” and a “never will be”. She is trash that should NEVER reproduce. Kenya deserves a lot more than what Porsha gave her. But the person who should be fired is Andy Cohen. Andy has the capability to stop situations before they arise. In no uncertain terms should the cast be allowed to bring items that instigate, provoke or disrespect the other cast members. The purpose of the reunion is to speak your thoughts about incidents and how you are feeling at that time. What is the purpose of putting items someone’s face/space that cause anger and retaliation. As a host, Andy could have done better. Just because you do not physically touch someone, doesn’t mean that you haven’t assaulted them. Andy had no right to send Porsha home and allowing Kenya to continue after her antics. This was a reunion show. But he is true to the cause……RATINGS!

46. Pam S Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I did not watch the show but have followed the publicity surrounding it. I had already decided NOT to watch any more Housewives shows; as have many of my friend. They are all the same–just a bunch of women getting nasty with one another. That a fight was permitted and even (seemingly) instigated by Andy—some on! In business both women would be fired immediately. I do believe it is time to stop the Housewives shows………this is no way for humans to treat one another. These women just seem like low class fools at this point.

47. Mrs Carter Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Dear Andy Cohen,

I have been watching Real Housewives of
    Atlanta since it was aired on Bravo. I feel that Porsha should stay on the show. Kenya has been messing with Porsha for 2 years. Kenya is a trouble maker she is scared of NeNe Leakes. Andy will you give her another chance. NeNe Leakes grab Kim Zolciak on the bus trip. Nothing was done to NeNe and she is still on the show.

48. John & Elizabeth Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Who allowed Kenya to bring a scepter and a megaphone to the reunion show? That would be like giving NeNe a chainsaw to take to the show or an AK 47.

No way do you fire Porsha and keep Kenya.

ELE (Everybody Love Everybody)

49. jenny Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:16 pm

All Bravo has beed doing is showing the fight way before it aired. They are publicizing it for ratings. Porscha should not have been sent home. What she did was wrong, however Kenya has beed in Porscha face all year. Making comments about her intellect and marriage. Its called Real Housewives of Atlanta….. Kenya has never ben a housewife! Bravo allowed Kenya to bring in those props as she did last year. Bravo shame on you… Fire Kenya. As far as Nene she acted as usual..full of herself. Tired of NeNe thinking shes the Queen and some famous star. Take on the limelight before its gone.

50. Ann Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Get rid of Ne Ne. She thinks she is “It”, and she is NOT. When thinking back, Ne Ne put her hands on Kim chasing her down the street. Who in the world would want that “Big Bully” any where near them. She is nothing more than a “Legend in her OWN Mind”. Keep both Porsha and Kenya. Kenya keeps the show interesting. No one will miss Ne Ne.

51. Leonette Terry Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I do not feel that Porsha should be fired. She is a victim of circumstances. I feel that Kenya has taunted Porsha througout regarding her marriage and intellect. Kenya has not demonstrated that she is stable and should not be allowed to have anything in her hands during the Reunion with the ladies. KENYA NEEDS TO OWN HER PART IN THIS TERRIBLE INCIDENT. I am sure Porsha is deeply sorry for this incident and is embarrassed that the likes of someone as shallow as Kenya pushed her to the limit. Nee Nee has stated that Kenya brings something to the show……which is? No one person should be a show stopper……Kenya or Nee Nee. We are entertain by all of the ladies collectively. I am not watching because of the injustice of it all. Everyone own their part………even Andy!

52. Yetunde Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Ithink Kenya Moore should be fired from the show, afterall she isn’t a housewife and she is a liar, the particular Nigerian guy she was talking about is married to three wives…So she doesn’t have any African prince as she claimed, otherwise say goodbye to the RHOA…..

53. Trini Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I think Kenya planned her antics to get Porsha off the show, Kenya needs to get fired, she provoked Porsha, she’s not entertaining

54. Jay C Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Porsha is out of her league, plain and simple. Porsha is under so much pressure resulting from her marriage/divorce. Porsha is an immature, simple dingbat. I’m sorry-it is what it is. She came on the show boasting about how rich and spoiled she was. All of that was a lie-what she really was-was controlled by her ex-husband. Porsha cannot compete with someone of Kenya’s caliber-SORRY!! While Kenya is a firecracker, she is well-spoken, intelligent and beautiful. Kenya can be over the top, however, you never let anyone provoke you to a level of violence. When you find yourself getting to that level-SHUT IT DOWN!! These women are not teenagers-control yourself!! Let the other person ramble on…you don’t have to prove anything to anyone. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!!! Porsha is not mentally stable enough to be involved in this level of foolery. For real, she needs to have several seats, gather herself and make a new start. Maybe she should concentrate on opening her daycare business, singing or something else. She should definitely leave RHOA-even if BRAVO offers her slot back. She does not have what it takes to continue with this FAME GAME!! This is truly not her lane. I’m sorry to say this-but she is certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer-bird brain. She is gorgeous-but beauty is only skin-deep. Must I remind everyone of the Underground Railroad comments-Seriously?? It was clear that Porsha was having some kind of breakdown. Nothing Kenya did warranted Porsha’s violence. Porsha is using Kenya as an excuse for her emotional breakdown. Porsha has some real issues that she needs to address that have absolutely nothing to do with Kenya or RHOA!! She should’ve been embarrassed-she did herself and everyone else a disservice. She is not smart enough to recognize the game that Kenya was playing with her. Porsha’s marriage was so short lived-she does not really know what being a wife is anymore than Kenya does-if the truth be told. I truly feel sorry for this woman/child. Let’s all pray for her!!!

55. Ioma Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Fire Kenya!Fire Kenya! Fire Kenya! this girl is trouble, she provoked Porsha, and Andy let it happen, He should be fired also. And Ladies stick together on this, because Kenya must GO!!!

56. John Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:37 pm

The entire cast should be fired. Those clowns give the beautiful black queens God created a bad name. Degrading one another like hood rats. Both girls were wrong. Portia pulling hair like a grade school kid and Kendra acting like a wild stallion. The others are messy back stabbing hens. Phaedra can’t control her dog and is mad at Kendra for Apollo Nida enjoying the looks of Kenya’s body. Put a dog collar and a chain on that dog gal and move on. Fire them all and replace with some respectable queens.

57. Betty Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 5:44 pm

I do not think Porsha should be fired. Let them stew another season together.

58. pat Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Kenya pushed Porsha into the fight between them. Kenya should not have been allowed to have props. She did the same thing last year and kept putting them in people’s face. I didn’t agree with Andy telling Porsha to apologize to Kenya. They should have apologized to each other. I also didn’t like it when Kenya said NeNe was rude to her boyfriend. The proper thing to do was introduce him. She shouldn’t have sent him across the street. I would have been rude if someone came up to me and tried to get me to come across the street and I don’t know who you are.

59. EG Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Yes. She showed her true colors. Throw the trash out.

60. Terri Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:11 pm

No, Porsha should not be fired but Kenya should. After all, what is the definition of housewife? Kenya is not a housewife and should not have been on the show in the first place. Next why did Any sit there and let it escalate to the point it did. Kenya had no business with the bullhorn nor the scelpre.

61. Terri Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:17 pm

WELL, after reading all the comments, the ayes have it for Kenya to be fired. Too much bullying. So if that does not happen, lots of people will no longer watch the show.

62. kathy Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I am very proud of Porsha for standing up for her self. Kenya bullied that girl, but she didn’t stand up to Nene. She bullied Phaedra through the whole season. She disrespected Phaedra with Apollo. Phaedra should have been the one to drag her across the floor for messing with her husband. Porsha do not need to get fired, she was pushed to the edge from that woman, Kenya Moore. Kenya wanted her to get fired, so Andy turn the table around fire Kenya Moore.

63. allmightyices@yahoo.com Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Portia and Kenya should both stay. For the record, I’m team Porsha.

64. Angela Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Kenya uses verbal abuse as her weapon of choice.
    She is a sick woman, you can see it in her eyes.
    Porsha is a sweet girl, Kenya needs to go.
    I am sick of her antics.

65. Cookie Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I believe Andy and Bravo should accept some responsibility for the incident. There should be some ground rules establish for the use of props. Andy should have said something to Kenya when he observed how she used the props. Porsha should not be made the fall guy. As viewers, we could predict the outcome because of the inflammatory remarks that were made between the two ladies, but the use of a bullhorn that close to your face added fuel to the fire. Kenya should go, nobody wants her.

66. jane Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Kenya needs to be fired quick and fast. She should have not been allowed to have toys. I thought she was a grown women!!!!! If anyone else get fired and not Kenya too. I will not be watching the show and I am a faithful fan…….

67. marcy Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 3:26 am

Kenya and Nene off,,, Please!
    and actually Cynthia’s hubby should go to he’s a bully, and very noisy.
    Kenya is the biggest BULLY and in this day of anti bulling I do not know why BRAVO let her get away with it!?
    As for the fight I wish Porsha had really, REALLY hit her, I’m actually through with this show, and NJ to Producers aren’t doing the right editing! Why is Teresa still on NJ she’s a crook and a bully to ..is this what Bravo is trying to teach? BULLING IS OK? maybe Porsha and Melisa from NJ should turn around and sue BRAVO YAY, now that would be a good episode

68. tee Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:00 am

Porsha is my girl, kenya is a bully. really no one should be fighting, but really when someone provoke you all the time, sometime you can’t control your reaction. kenya was playing porsha too close as if she some fool,kenya was talk shit and point her weapon at porsha, the girl feel real bully and she defend herself. kenya is a punk,when she point her weapon porsha didn’t went crying, she really didn’t get a beating she started it. kenya should have knowing when to stop. if porsha goes, kenya should go too. anyway the two lady’s make the show nice,kenya just go over board sometime. team Porsha

69. Sassy Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:00 am

I don’t think Porsha should be fired for this. However, she should just apologize for her actions. NOT to Kenya per-say, but just to the people watching. I think that NeNe could’ve kept the comment about Porsha being on the chopping block to herself as well. When someone’s your “friend” you don’t out them.

70. Gee Says Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Kenya should be fired! She’s a bully and a liar! Porsha is young and has been having a hard time with her marriage. Kenya has been around the block and then some. Phaedra is right she’s a ho! Kenya’s not even a housewife she’s single and alone.

71. Shatrel Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 4:04 pm

It’s funny how everybody points out everything that kenya do but yet this season we have seen the truth and everything that kenya has been saying… Like about porchas being stupid and only being with kordell for an image… The straw for brains practically admitted the shit on bravo but always talking about how kenya wasn’t married… Hell from the looks of it she wasn’t either. Kenya also said apollo wasn’t shit… Statement proven true… How phaedra was sneaky and pathetic… Proven true seeing that her man admitted to wanting kenya and has charges filed against him for fraud again!!!!! She stated that nene was fake….TO FUCKING TRUE….. Kenya has her ways but everything she has stated has been true so far….

72. Joyce Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Andy should be fired and anyone else who allowed KM to bring props. They were looking for drama and they got it. KM and Porsha were simply pawns in their little “game”. KM brought the fight by taunting Porsha. KM also got what she deserved. Andy and Bravo should be ashamed. This was a set up from the word go.

73. Lana Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 8:55 am

I DO NOT think that Porsha should be fired. BRAVO is responsible for allowing Kenya to bring that blow horn and the other device to the reunion. Kenya is a strange and sad woman. Kenya should be fired from the show and is not a example for any black woman (let alone girls) Please Kenya go away and drive someone else crazy. Get a life off of Atlanta Housewife’s. Anyway, she’s not and never will be a housewife. Maybe the name need to be changed. I really feel sorry for Kenya. I don’t care how good her hair looks for all you so called fans. Hair don’t define a real woman..

74. Mary Bryant Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Porsha just acted like what most ppl think black women act like violent ,ignorant, uneducated, unlady like and women who are unable to show any restraint. I am sorry but I don’t associate with this kind of women. I aligned myself with lady with character, intelligence and diginity. This is not a representation of all black women.

75. mary Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Andy/Bravo should be held responsible. !!!!! I see how he makes a situation worse by adding to the negative comments. Violence is wrong, no matter how it gets started. !!!!!! I am a black woman, 66y/o and a professional, I was so angered by what Andy allowed to happen, especially when he referenced the septor being on the floor, so unnecessary. I wanted to slap Kenya’s face when she started trying to put the bull horn together and talk in such a disrespectful manner to Porsha. Andy, you and you alone are responsible for that situation getting out of hand.!!!! Shame on you/Bravo.I will never watch any of the reality shows again. What does this say about those of us who continue to watch this dumb filth. Lastly, Nene is a lost/disgrace who lives in her own world of thinking she is all of that. !!!! I will not waste words on my disgust of her and how rude she is to the other cast members. The show will be so much better once she along with Kenya is off the show. !!!!!!

76. Pamela Says:
    April 26th, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I think you should keep them both. Kenya will be too scared now to fool with Porsha . None of them will mess with her now.It will make a good show to see somebody shut Kenya up .

77. Pamela Says:
    April 26th, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Oh one more thing, Andy told Porcha to apologize to Kenya, I think NOT. Kenya should apologize because she started it. She have always picked at Porcha because she’s young ,cute , and had a husband , Something Kenya wish she had.

78. AMoore Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 10:25 am

Porsha Stewart should NOT BE FIRED. Kenya was ALLOWED TO BULLY PORSHA STEWART with props time after time…NOT COOL. Porsha Stewart adds freshness to the show.

79. ann Says:
    May 2nd, 2014 at 3:01 am

what is wrong with this picture. Why was nasty Kenya allowed to have props on the show. Is Bravo and Andy so desperate for ratings that they allowed Kenya weapons. Not so funny is it now Andy.

80. Forreal Says:
    May 4th, 2014 at 7:55 pm

I cant believe you all condone violence. Folks this is not acceptable behavior. There is nothing about Porsha that is interesting. She lied about her marriage she is just a big air head and should be fired. WHAT a thug

81. PAL Says:
    May 5th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

KM be gone! why didn’t bravo show the seen with KM and Marlo on the couch when Marlo asked KM “they do not know that you do not like any of them?” KM says “I am glad you can keep a secret.” KM is a whore!!!

Comments