The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Fight – Whose Side Are You On Now?

April 21, 2014 08:00 AM by Megan Thompson

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-reunion-fight-whose-side-are-you-on

Last night the long-awaited Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion show finally aired.  The tension between Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore was obvious from the start.  Viewers knew what was going to happen, but the fight still surprised many. Did seeing what lead up to the fight change your mind of whose side you are on?

Let’s be honest, most viewers tuned into the RHOA reunion show to watch the brawl between Porsha and Kenya. For weeks, viewers have known that a fight broke out between these two ladies – and that Porsha has been charged with battery for her actions. Sick or not – people wanted to see what caused Porsha to snap the way she did and attack the former beauty queen. “You are a dumb hoe, shut up,” Kenya screamed through her bullhorn at Porsha. This is when Porsha snapped and jumped off the couch. Poor Andy Cohen couldn’t do anything to stop it – but yell “no, no, no” like he was trying to stop a dog fight. If you missed the craziness of it all – take a look at the clip below:

Yikes! That was a hot mess rolled into like 30 seconds. From the bullhorn, to Cynthia’s nip slip, to Porsha dragging Kenya by her hair. But what surprised many was that all the ladies went and comforted Porsha and NOT Kenya. Porsha was in tears, saying that she was embarrassed and disappointed in herself.

Facebook and Twitter were abuzz with comments about this fight.  Kenya Moore tweeted out to her followers, “It’s sad to see the hate spread on Easter Sunday the day Christ died for our sins.  To the people anticipating a “beating” I pity your souls.”  But not everyone agreed with Kenya – some people think that Kenya taunted Porsha way too much and that it was just a matter of time until she snapped.

So now that you saw the fight play out – whose side are you on?  Did it surprise you all the housewives seem to support Porsha?  Let us know what you think!

MORE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA NEWS
Porsha Stewart Charged With Battery
Porsha Stewart Declared RHOA Reunion Brawl Winner
NeNe Leakes Dishes on RHOA Drama

PHOTO AND VIDEO CREDIT: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

32 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Fight – Whose Side Are You On Now?”

1. Frances Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 9:13 am

Totally on Porshas side!!!!!! Kenya is nothing but an instigator. It was just a matter of time before somebody snapped on her ass.

2. AJR Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 9:19 am

I quite honestly do not care for either one. Porsha comes across as a ditz. but Kenya is hood. She is a H(o) and she needs to go. She is the most arrogant, rude, disrespectful sl(v)t on RHOA. I only regret is that Kenya’s head did not hit the floor much harder. If Bravo got rid of Kenya Moore, then the other ladies would be able to shine, especially Porsha. I wonder how many Miss USA judges Kenya had to blow to win? Must have been all of them.

3. Tiffany Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 10:21 am

Porsha fell for Kenya’s trap hook, line, and sinker. At least we know once and for all Kenya doesn’t wear extensions.

4. RCL Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 10:59 am

First of all, the Christian holiday that celebrates Easter as the day Christ arose from the tomb, not as the day he died for our sins. Kenya shouldn’t be telling anyone that they are dumb when she makes comments like that.

Second, hurling verbal assaults through a megaphone to someone that is 3 feet away is a physical act that can cause physical damage. It was intended and pre-meditated by Kenya since she had to bring her “props” ahead of time.

Bravo producers have really made a mess this time because Kenya is always looking to have someone sued, arrested, or fired. If they let her go, then she will sue them. If they let Porsha go, then the rest of the cast will walk.

I really like Andy, but I was disappointed that he was sure to note that Bravo doesn’t condone violence, yet mentioned nothing about Kenya’s use of a megaphone or her constant bullying that occurred towards Porsha prior to the hair pulling.

5. Jacqk Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:12 am

Well I was always taught if you are mean to a dog, one day he’s going to come out and bite your ass for being mean to him, and this is what happened to Kenya. They all need to be ladies and seriously grow up, but Kenya is a “Bully” and has been one for some time now. Always got some mess going with somebody, But as Porsha stated, “she always pretends to be the victim…Thanks God as a African American Women me and my girls don’t act like these ladies.. They all need to show some “LOVE” towards each other.

6. valerie Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:20 am

Kenya was asking for trouble since Porsha been on the show one minute she trying to get Apollo the next she in morning about her dog and last shes playing the victim cause she was drag across the floor they say THE DEVIL IS ALWAYS BUSY and that’s what she is. Jackie need to take her old ass home and stop acting like her shoe sizes

7. Cynthia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 11:27 am

That man (Kenya) has just said & done to much to that woman. I don’t condone fighting unless that person leaves you no choice. Porsha had a choice i’m just so sorry this happened to her. If that man 0Kenya) had gotten in my face with that bull horn I would have wooped his ass with it. She is too overbearing and manly…Then hid behind the police b/c that ass was whooped on national tv for one and she is embarrassed for 2. But, hasn’t he said plenty of times on the show don’t let the looks fool ya… Apparently that’s all he thinks he has going for himself anyway. Finally wrote a check her ass couldn’t cash…I just hate it was at Porsha’s expense. I’m glad the ladies went to Porsha except for Cynthia’s fake ass anyway. Now that boring bitch is who needs to go.

#teamporsha

8. Lisa Arrington Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Kenya was way out of line. I would have been surprised if Porsha didn’t snap‼️ That bull horn stuff was a physical assault in my opinion‼️Kenya ask for everything she got‼️ Bravo should never have allowed those props on set‼️

9. patricia Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I think Porsha was right to do what she did. Kenya deserved it. And why did bravo allow her to have all those stupid little props. I fault bravo for most of it.

10. Joyce Temple Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 4:00 pm

not much for fighting however glad to see Kenya get her but whiped and NeNe please she is not all that maybe a bag of chips.

11. francine p.certo-bowers Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 6:57 pm

My cousin and I,watch this show faithfully and then call each other to critique it.The show was the worst we have ever seen.When Bravo and Andy Cohen allow actors to bring props on the show to harrass people.Bravo and Andy Cohen should have taken away her props and if she would not give them up have her escorted off the show.Last time she brought a fan,what will Bravo and Andy let her bring to the next reunion?A gun?Kenya is a tired old H–,and she needs to find other people on other shows to harrass.Take her off the show and let Portia stay.Bravo also made a statement that they do not condone violence ,but never mentioned ,how Kenya harrassed Portia?We don’t condone violence ,either ,but what Kenya ,did was unacceptable.It was also Easter Sunday,and Bravo should have not aired such a show on this day.

12. Gertrude H Boston Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I was appalled when I viewed the show.First of all , I am shocked that Andy allowed this lady who seems deranged to bring a horn to the reunion —Who does this? How would andy feel if someone spoke to him through a horn ? I am a senior citizen.I am not a violent person , but I think Kenya deserved what she got .I am sad that Portia fell in her trap .I think Kenya is despicable , phony , disgraceful , hoody , cunning and she appears to be a BULLy.

13. Gertrude Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 7:28 pm

In my country, no one who displays those awful behavior could represent our precious country .From the first time that woman came on the show , she appears too be trying to get Portia out .The young woman has just survived an awful disgusting divorce .Was it right for a grown woman —A former MISS USA to be taunting , honing ,and castigating the young woman ? Is Portia a horse or a cow that she must be spoken to through a HORN ? I consider this to be” GRAVE DISRESPECT’.In my opinion it is worst than the hair pulling which Portia did . I will not be watching this show anymore as long as Kenya is present .Kenya is a DISGRACE TO BLACK WOMEN- SHAME– SHAME

14. Travlldy57 Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Totally Porsha she should have not touched Kenya but Kenya deserved it and more.

15. Mmmmcch Says:
    April 21st, 2014 at 8:34 pm

If Porsche is let go and Kenya stays. I am done with the whole real house wives series. I have seen more violence on the new York and new jersersy series. This seems very racial for me Andy Cohen clearly knew what a bitch Kenya was and he let her stay for ratings and bring those props to taunt that young women and when it didn’t play out like he thought it would he wants to fire porsha. Most black viewers can’t Stand Kenya she is an embarrassment to any young black female attempting o try out for the miss america crown why is she there she has no husband or prospects most men that see here behavior on tv exit stage left so when the line up is announced and miss more is init and porsha is not I will be one less viewer

16. jb44 Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 6:20 am

I don’t care how many props there are or what was said to someone (In fact,Porsha’s comments to Kenya were fare worse than Kenya’s to her), it is NEVER okay to resort to violence. Bravo has already banned props from future reunion shows. Now, Bravo needs to fire Porsha to send a clear message that violence will not be tolerated at reunion shows. They should also have the housewives casts sign new contracts indicating if they resort to violence at any time, they will be terminated. Porsha was wrong.

17. Patty Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:33 am

Yes,Kenya was wrong for antagonizing Porsha. Porsha should have been the better lady and ignored the crazy women. Porsha had a lot of emotions going on and she fell into Kenya trap. Porsha is suppose to be a religious person, so she know she was wrong to attack Kenya. I am sure she regret this because if she loses this job, she loses everything. This will wake her up about spending her money on foolish things such as breast and a huge house she is renting for thousands of dollars. She is not rich. I do not think Kenya or Porsha should be fired. NeNe , Kim, and Sheree had physical altercations and no one was fired. This was the worst but I think this was a wake up call to Bravo and the ladies. Why don’t these women focus on their occupations and have social events like Beverly Hills, Orange County, and New York Housewives. They tape at Christmas time, why not focus on positive side of life. These ladies need to show professionalism and love. Black women we are Strong and Intelligent.

18. Patty Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:36 am

19. Loyal Fan Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 7:53 am

I love this show and all of these women, except Kenya. She is disgusting. Kenya is a whole lot of mouth and that’s it!! Just like most people, and she has no life. What I’ve noticed about her is that she runs that mouth to everybody except Nene because she knows better (she did a whole lot of ass kissing in that direction). She absolutely got what she deserved, I only wish it had been worse. (GO PORCHA! Love ya) I’m tired of the slut who cant find her own man doesn’t have any friends and feels that she needs to put other people down in order to make herself look better…well it’s not working. She has been out of line with pretty much every woman on that stage…and she thinks that she has any friends in them. Girl Bye.

20. Uganda Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 11:42 am

I am all for Porsha. Kenya has been bullying Porsha for a long time. When you keep pushing someone soon or later they are going to get tried. Why did Andy Cohens let Kenya brings props to the show? Kenya should be asked to leave. She is very jealous of the other woman with husband and babies. She want both and do not have either. Porsha should have told Kenya that is why her mother gave her away to let her aunt raise her. She is always crying about her mother did not want her. You have never seen the African man she is suppose to have. Where is Kenya man. We have seen the other ladies man on the show. Kenya is a very jealous woman. I am glad Porsha kiss her ass. You do not point objects into people face, becasue you will either get your ass kick or shot. When Andy Cohens went into Porsha dress room he told her she need to apologize for what. He did not tell Kenya she needed to apologize Porsha. I am very proud of Porsha for kick Kenya ass.

21. nene Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Porsha was right to defend herself after that bullhorn. She could have damage to her hearing. I hope they get rid of Kenya, she is NOT the superstar.

22. Dee Says:
    April 22nd, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Porsha needs to go and take Phaedra with her. I am surprise Kenya didn’t jump up and try to kick some … Karma what goes around sure has come around for Porsha and Phaedra, can’t wait for Apollo’s court date.

23. brybo Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 3:24 am

I’m sorry, but Porsha was clearly pushed against the wall, and had taken enough. She had already threw her warning short, when Kenya lost her “sceptre”. Actually, Andy and the Bravo staff should have nipped that stunt in the bud then. Telling Kenya put the bull horn away; but they laughed. Kenya played a game; thinking that it would get her more air time. Well, she got clocked, and deservedly so. Now, if Bravo decides that Porsha needs to go, they BOTH need to go. Both of their actions were wrong. Bullying should not be tolerated either, and that was clearly what Kenya’s agenda was. Thinking that being on camera would protect her. Over confident, and got her ass whooped.

That being said, I think Andy Cohen and the reunion production team also need to be released from Bravo and NBC. They also had a hand in what happened, but ignoring it. Pimping themselves for “better TV”.

24. margaret Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 12:22 pm

KENYA,deserved an ass kicking, PORSHA should have had help from (PHRAEDRA) !!!!!! FROM DAY 1, KENYA was trouble . i think she should have been dropped from the show her 1st season. ONE THING FOR SURE,( WALTER) HAD HER #!!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY HE SAW THROUGH HER & HE DROPPED HER.U GO WALTER !!!! BRAVO & ANDY SHAME ON U, FOR ALLOWING KENYA TO HAVE SPECIAL PROPS ON SET. U HAD TO KNOW MISS KENYA WAS GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE WITH THEM. AFTER THE FIGHT SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT HOME AS WELL, AND SHE SHOULD BE OFF THE SHOW NOT PORSHA. I THINK PORSHA learned a very valuable lesson,dont get down and dirty with (HOOD RATS)!!!! IF KENYA COME BACK NEXT SEASON I DONT THINK I WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH BRAVO IN FACT I WILL TRY TO GET THEM OFF OF MY CABLE SVC. AND—– I WILL ASK EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO WATCH (BRAVO)

25. florence Says:
    April 23rd, 2014 at 5:48 pm

why did andy allow kenya to bring that equipment to the show.
    this kenya man premeditated to provoke porsha.kenya should be kicked off the show

26. Barbara Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 7:13 am

I could hardly look at the show after Kenya pulled out the megaphone. That did it for me I want to slap the dog doo doo out of her. She deserve getting her ass kicked. They all should have ganged her she is a bully. Talks over people and tells people to shut up. She made me want to g through the TV several times. I hope they get rid of Keyna and keep Porcia.

27. B. Foster Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Kenya was the only RHOA cast member to demonstrate her wittiness by using props to accentuate her point of view at the RHOA reunion. Other RHOA cast members had the same opportunity to add something fresh or do something of equal cleverness but no one chose to do so. SO DON’T HATE!

Porsha’s comments to Kenya were far more abusive and threatening than the comments made by Kenya to her. However, Porsha could not outwit Kenya by using intelligent speech so she resorted in a cowardly act by using physical violence perpetrated against Miss Moore.

Then after Porsha’s self-professed blackout, she demonstrated further stupidity by crying like a day old baby and being apologetic when she, possibly, realized no more paychecks from Bravo due to their zero tolerance policy (?) for violence.

I am sure if Porsha’s grandfather Hosea Williams was still alive, he would be embarrassed by her violent actions.

28. lisa jones Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Please FIRE Kenya !!! She is a disgrace to women GO Team Porsha !!!!!If Kenya is on next season Im NOT watching!

29. susie Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 6:54 pm

If Kenya stays I am done watching the show. Kenya is a pig.
    Cynthia. What has happened to her, She is not even the same person. send her packing. She used to be one of my favorites.
    Peter is a woman user. Shut the hell up Peter and stay out of the ladies business. You will have a Cynthia’s money spent soon and probably move on the another woman with money.

30. George Zimmerman Says:
    April 24th, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Bunch o nigga thugs condoning violence in here.lol

31. Scs7900 Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 7:10 am

TEAM PORSHA!!! Kenya can twirl herself out of RHOA.

32. Scs7900 Says:
    April 25th, 2014 at 7:22 am

And I think Andy needs to go too. He’s showing a lot favoritism for certain housewives. He used to be fair and balanced. But now, you can see his biased. The whole reunion was basically “the Kenya show” w/ her trusty sidekick Andy. Kenya & Andy remind me of Anna Nicole smith & her lawyer sidekick Howard stern

Comments