April 21, 2014 07:00 AM by Anna Sanclement
One of the main reasons we watch Dancing With the Stars is because the pro dancers are super awesome and they are also extremely hot. Most men, hot or not, are terrible dancers, so seeing these guys, who are not only good looking but exceptionally talented, hit the floor only makes them that much better. While all the male pro-dancers on the show are magnificent, we picked the best five of the bunch in reference to their hotness and personalities. It wasn’t an easy job, but we believe these few really take the cake when it comes to the best.
So, here they are, the final choices we came up with.
5. Mark Ballas: Ballas is a great friendly guy, whose personality makes him the type of guy that would be a great friend, although his good-looks are a major plus, of course. He loves to be in the spotlight and his choreography is always original and un-traditional. This 28-year-old dancing ace is not only super-cute, but he’s also a singer, songwriter and musician, plus, he has even done work as an actor.
4. Tristan MacManus: This Irish pro-dancer is known on the show for being one of the soft-spoken sweet ones, which only adds to his hotness since he’s so darn nice to look at. Plus, his Irish accent could melt anyone on the spot. While MacManus is not competing this season, no one could forget his partnership with Valerie Harper on season 17. He was incredible with the cancer-stricken star, and showed incredible support and compassion. Unfortunately, for those with any romantic hopes, McManus is off the market as he recently married actress Tahyna Tozzi.
3. Derek Hough: A top notch dancer and great guy, Hough is super talented and a champion many times over. Apart from his all-around good looks, Hough is multi-talented having won Emmys for his awesome choreography, produced several shows and done substantial acting gigs. Additionally, the 28-year-old pro is great pals with Ballas, having studied with his family in London for several years.
2. Valentin Chmerkovskiy: He’s the younger brother of Maksim Chmerkovskiy and that alone puts him that much higher on the list. Of course, Val is great just for being him, as his looks alone make him a top pick. Adding his accent and humor only makes him all that much more desirable. The 28-year-old Ukrainian is known on the show for being the more serious of the two Chmerkovskiy brothers, even though he is the youngest. To top it off, Val also plays the violin and sings.
1. Maksim Chmerkovskiy: One of the older dancers on the show, Maks is also known as the troublemaker of the bunch. His outspoken ways and constant controversial comments just make him that much more interesting. He is also extremely funny, and fans can always count on him to say the most ridiculous and outrageous things. Who could ever forget his “I am sex on a stick” comment when he tried to explain how easy to was for him to make a dance look sexy. Fans shed tears when Maks announced his departure from the show after season 15, but luckily, he came back for a couple of guest appearances. But, he then made viewers dreams come true when he returned for the current season as a pro-dancer once more. Yay!
Topics: Dancing With the Stars, Featured Articles, Top 10 |
« Kim Kardashian In Extreme Diet Mode Before Her Wedding | Home | The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Fight – Whose Side Are You On Now? »