Tori Spelling Hospitalized For Almost A Week Amid Marriage Crisis

April 28, 2014 06:01 AM by Lisa Princ

tori-spelling-hospitalized-amid-marriage-crisis

Poor Tori Spelling! After months of rumors on Facebook and Twitter about her husband’s infidelity, the mom of four finally started to open up about Dean’s cheating on her new series, True Tori, leaving most of us crying along with her. But now, it looks like Tori is dealing with some health issues also as she was recently hospitalized for almost a week! Details inside.

Just when we thought things could not get any worse for Tori Spelling, who finally admitted that Dean McDermott did indeed cheat on her, they just did. Spelling recently spent six days in the hospital, according to a report by E! Online. Though it has not been revealed why Tori spent nearly a week there, she was snagged leaving on Saturday, with her hospital band still on her wrist, and Dean McDermott by her side.

One source spoke to the site and revealed that Dean McDermott stayed by Spelling’s side during most of her hospital stay. “He would arrive by 10am and didn’t leave until 8 most nights. He seemed very stressed out and worried. He would bring food and often only left Tori to go outside to catch some air or make a phone call,” the insider explained. We’re guessing when he did head home, he was taking care of the kids. But what caused Tori Spelling to end up in the hospital to begin with? No one is saying, but we’re thinking perhaps the stress of her marital crisis took a toll on her health.

What do you think? Why do you think Tori Spelling was hospitalized recently? Do you think Tori and Dean will be able to save their marriage? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

MORE ON TORI SPELLING AND DEAN MCDERMOTT

Tori Spelling Shares Marital Problems On New Series, True Tori
Tori Spelling Finally Opens Up About Dean McDermott’s Infidelity
Was True Tori Interesting Or Depressing?

Photo credit: WENN

Topics: Lifetime Reality TV Shows, Oxygen Reality TV Shows, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori Spelling, True Tori |

9 Responses to “Tori Spelling Hospitalized For Almost A Week Amid Marriage Crisis”

1. leslee Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:37 am

Tori needs to learn to handle her private matters privately. She has become a media whore if she airs all her dirty laundry in public. Face it–Dean cheated on his first wife with her; and she should have at least expected him to cheat on her. Time to walk away from this train wreck–consider him damaged goods and she can do better; and get on with her life rather than feeling sorry for herself and trying to turn all the viewers against him. Protect yourself and your children–have a little class and handle yourself and your problems with a therapist and not with the viewers. Time to grow up and handle things in a more mature and responsible manner.

2. Meme Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:46 am

I think I really don’t care and wish this would leave the media spotlight.

3. Gena Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:50 am

We’re not the judges in Tori’s marriage. It is something she will have to come to terms with herself. My husband and I could have been divorced at the 7 year mark, but it was my opinion we needed to stay together for the kids. We made it to 38 years before getting a divorce. By then our 3 kids were all grown and on their way to their careers and their own families. Sure the kids heard a lot of arguing, but at least they knew THEY weren’t the cause of our divorce. I really wish we would have held on to our marriage, because divorce is worse for all of us. Divorce broke up our family and we’ll NEVER get that time back. A marriage is worth fighting for. There wasn’t any infidelity in our marriage which I think will make the biggest difference for Tori. But believe me, her main concern is going to be her kids. She’s a MOM and the kids love Dean as much as they love Tori.

4. Tiffany Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:54 am

SHE IS BUTT UGLY ! THE ONLY REASON DEAN WAS WITH HER WAS $. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH COSMETIC SURGERY TO FIX HER HORSE HEAD.

5. Chloe Morgan Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:57 am

Ugh! Shut up! She acts like she is the only person who went through a separation

6. Loretta Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 6:59 am

If these people would get off the “reality” tv craze, and just go to work and take care of their families…instead of exposing themselves to all the negative comments and harsh criticisms…then they wouldn’t have to be hospitalized. Stay out of the lime light, deal with your problems yourselves…unless we are to believe…”not everyting we see on tv is true”

7. Robin Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 7:24 am

Perhaps it was because she got down to 98 pounds? If he was fetching food, perhaps that is the reason. She is under a crushing amount of stress, no one can handle what she is now undergoing. Her mom needs to lend a hand and hopefully is – taking care of the kids, assisting with financial problems. Why can they not find a larger home with less rent? Certainly for $5K a month she can find a five bedroom. Two of the kids will have to share a room. I do not know how long Mr. Dean will change his behavior but hopefully it will last. He has been a flirt for years and not sure if Tori was ignoring it or not seeing it. While she has had trouble landing a guy previous to him, it is not so bad to go it alone – as long as she has some support from the guy

8. Arianna Says:
    April 28th, 2014 at 7:29 am

Dearest sweet tori….I PRAY YOUR HEART WILL HEAR ME…I married Deans twin many years ago.. Believe me ..I was married for 27 years with four babies and my story would mirror yours drinking,drugs, women lies .sometimes excitment,walking on eggs …….I could get very involved but ,instead I WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE, AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE A CHOISE….either you face reality and break the cycle or you can continue and mess your self and your children up badly, ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE …. This has zero to do with loving him …..it has every thing to do with loving yourself and your children………you will either go on and face this now or in a year or so at best ,you will go through this again………..Dean (GOD LOVE HIM) will only be good for a time ..then I PROMISE he will do this again……..My Mother put me and her self through hell with a addict and I repeated that when I married one also…..Tori the terrible things I went through and my children went through and your children are going through can stop ……you hold the key….I wont tell you its easy ,but I can tell you that you will never regret giving that gift …yes gift to yourself and your kids……lean heavy on GOD AND He and the people who are your friends and family He will send you will help you……you are a strong kind person……learn from this dont succumb to it.

its strange but its your chance to break (your addiction) to Dean…….I so hope you will give this gift to your self and your kids ,,,none of you deserve to pay the terrible price for Deans addiction… show your children if this should happen they dont have to put them selves or their children through this ……break the cycle …….you will make it through…and Dean will continue on his path…I dont see him as a bad person ,,,but his addiction is sooooooooo powerful………..I send my prayers ..respectfully Arianna

9. Sandy Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I finally watched an episode of True Tori just because I think it is very sad what celebrities have to deal with in public. Honestly I don’t blame Tori for doing this show. The rest of us will keep getting the story through paparazzi otherwise. She can tell the truthful story instead. She is one tough cookie. God bless her. She is such a good person with a huge heart. I think Dean is a jerk. He will just drag her through the dirt over and over again. She is way too good for him. I think them staying together will actually be worse for the children for many good reasons. I think they should split up. She can do much better on her own with her 4 beautiful children. He will hurt her over and over again. All he cares about is himself. I don’t feel sorry for him one iota. She will be a much happier person in the long run. He’s a narcissist.

Comments