Porsha Williams Apologizes For Brawl With Kenya Moore

April 29, 2014 10:11 AM by Lisa Princ

porsha-williams-apologizes-for-brawl-with-kenya-moore

Porsha Williams or Stewart, whichever you want to call her, has been making lots of headlines lately – from her bitter divorce from Kordell Stewart, to the nasty brawl in which she attacked fellow Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore at the┬áreunion. There really is never a dull moment for Williams. And while many Facebook and Twitter fans have been supportive of Williams after the brawl with Moore, Porsha wants to issue and apology to fans, viewers, and even her fellow housewives!

If you tuned in to the Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion show recently, then you witnessed the brawl of the century between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore, where Williams attacked Moore after Moore began waving objects in Williams’ face. But now, Porsha is sorry she reacted the way she did, or at least that is what she wants everyone to believe. In the latest edition of US Weekly Magazine, Williams explained why she snapped: “I was pushed too far with objects waved in my face and my personal space was continuously violated, and I reacted in a way which I am not proud of,” noting that being bullied has taken a toll on her.

But that’s not an excuse, and now, Porsha Williams regrets behaving the way she did to fellow RHOA cast member Kenya Moore. “Violence is not the answer and I want to apologize to my fans, the viewers and the other ladies for my behavior. For the thousands of supporters that have stuck by me I thank you immensely and encourage you to donate to shelters for abused woman and support charities that stop bullying,” Williams went on to tell the magazine.

What do you think of Porsha Williams’ apology? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you.
Sound off in the comments section below to share your thoughts with us!

MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Cynthia Bailey Sounds Off On The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion
Kandi Burruss Does Not Regret Joining The Real Housewives Of Atlanta
Porsha Stewart Accused Of Drinking Before Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

9 Responses to “Porsha Williams Apologizes For Brawl With Kenya Moore”

1. Cindy Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Hollow and shallow
    just like the person she is;
    The person she really should apologise to she seems to have left off the list….she is an embarresment not only to her family name but to herself….typical hoodrat.

2. jessica lee Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 12:35 pm

I personally felt like Porsha apology was sincere. But you did read where she apologies to her fans & the ladies on RAHW not Kenya. LOL! Kenya new exactly what she were doing from the started. Kenya gotten what she deserves hopefully this will teaches her a lesson.

3. SHA Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 2:14 pm

What a total embarrassment and let down for African American teenage girls. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you! Hide your head in deep SHAME. You, too, have to go!

4. notbuyingit Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Not buying it was not sincere at all. She is being coached on what to say by Phaedra and NENE. She is allowing herself to be used as a puppet. Porsha is an immature little girl, not a lady, not a woman, little girl. Did you hear the juvenile retorts. All the excuses in the world does not excuse her behavior, she was not bullied, she was not pushed. No one was talking to her. as usual she invited herself into the conversation and got her feelings hurt. besides the little girl is trying to secure her job on RHOA, get a real job, go to school LEARN SOMETHING. and ladies the talking like a little girl(chipmunk) is not cute, cut it out.

5. lala Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Hollow and shallow you are for even saying that.Let me come and stick props in your face and see what you gonna do.And she don’t owe Kenya nothing but another slap in the face.

6. Gloria Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I felt that Porsha apology was not sincere. She should personally call Kenya and apologize to her.

The RHOA reunion is a provocative session. All the RHOA go to the reunion knowing that they are going to be provoked. They have to be mentally ready to deal with it.

Both women did the provoking back and forth, Porsha verbally threaten Kenya more than once at that reunion.

Porsha is now saying that Kenya used the wand as a weapon.(She has changed her story again) Porsha used language to verbally threaten her. You are just as guilty. Verbal threats are part of bullying.

In life people have choices, you made a choice to use violence. There’s no excuse for violence.

7. Travlldy57 Says:
    April 30th, 2014 at 10:49 am

She was coerced by Kenya and although I never condone violence Porsha was wrong to strike her.

Kenya should be taken off the show or better still cancel the whole thing it is getting BORING.

8. bkisses Says:
    April 30th, 2014 at 11:28 am

Your never mentioned Kenya that is not a sincere apology .. you attacked Kenya not the audience or your cast members.. So Porsha quit acting like a real bitch and be sincere and apologize to Kenya..

9. Kenya's wrong Says:
    May 4th, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Porsha does not owe Kenya an apology, she was pushed to the extreme limit. I’m glad she apologized to her fans and other cast members that all she has to do. I wish her all the success in the future. I for one will not be watching this show anymore due to the bullying. I also can not stand seeing Kenya’s face or hearing her annoying voice. Every time she’s on t.v I change the channel, she annoys the shit out of me. Bravo and Andy have lost credibility due to encouraging this old raisin face troll to bully all cast members on the show. My question is why is she even on this show? She has never been married and also lies about potential partners. No one in their right mind would commit to this psychopath. Now that Porsha has been fired let’s see how many people will be watching the show. Anyways Kenya plays dirty, Andy and Bravo support her evil motives. Not watching this show again, EVER!!!!

Comments