July 18, 2014 06:33 AM by Lisa Princ
Recently, Twitter and Facebook fans were shocked to learn that Scott Disick vowed to quit drinking, with many in disbelief that it would actually happen. However, Disick recently had a wake up call and was actually hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. Yikes!
Scott Disick has always been a party lover, but many fans were hopeful that after losing his parents, he would become less of a party-goer, and more of a family man. Sometimes though, it takes a lot for someone to change their ways. And while Scott has finally vowed to quit drinking, it turns out, our favorite creeper had an incident that may have scared him straight! According to a new report by TMZ, prior to Disick vowing to give up booze, he was actually hospitalized for alcohol poisoning.
In fact, it all went down on June 22nd, the night that Disick was spotted partying hard in celebration of his birthday, which also happened to be right after Kourtney gave him the boot from their rental home, and then ditched him to attend North West’s party. Sources claim that Scott told his friends that he drank so much, he felt as though he was drugged, and he ended up in ER at Southampton Hospital. While there, Disick was tested for drugs and alcohol, and they concluded it was alcohol poisoning.
Insiders claim that Disick has not had a drink since. Did he finally learn his lesson? Could Scott Disick finally be ditching his partying ways? We certainly hope so!
What do you think of Scott Disick being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning? Do you think he learned his lesson? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Sound off in the comments section below!
MORE ON KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS
Photo Credit: WENN
Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |
« Vicki Gunvalson Explains Why She Wants To Remain Neutral | Home | Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her ‘Lovely Lady Lumps’ In New Bikini Photo »